TanyAd part 18

BellexBeast
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TanyAd part 18

Post by BellexBeast »

Oh god, I wish she'd stop pretending to be this ultimate fashionista when it's clear as day that she hasn't got the slightest clue when it comes to clothes and fashion. Does my head in.

I will not have you "not thinking" in front of the neighbours, Richard - Hyacinth Bucket

jbsayshi
Informer
Informer

Post by jbsayshi »

Classy/intelligent people do classy/intelligent things because they want to and they enjoy it, whether people know it or not.

Pretentious wannabes do classy/intelligent things so they can let people know and brag about it as much as possible so people THINK they have class (even though most people can see right through it).

Tanya is the definition of pretentious. Showing off that she read a Virginia Wolf book? Can't you just enjoy it and keep it to yourself? It's actually quite funny watching her try so hard to be a high class socialite/actress. Still haven't been cast in a gritty hollywood role Tan? Shocking.

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

She's really not a credible baker AT. ALL.
I can understand if she's doing it for fun but she's bringing out a bloody baking book.
There's nothing cool or funny about her pretending she knows what she's doing and then fucking the recipe up with her clumsiness.
She can so easily edit this out; I wouldn't buy a book from her after her last video!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I can't believe a person who won't wash her hands before baking is releasing a fucking cooking book.
I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. IT.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Re: the V-Day "Cake Jars" video…

She's putting on weight. Or, that stupid leather skirt she *always* wears has somehow shrunk. I swear the top button was gonna pop off at any minute…it was the only thing I could focus on while watching the dumb video. :? (Not body-shaming, just making an observation.)

Loving the comments, though! A lot of people are calling her out on her baking inabilities. :lol:

A few random ones:
Hannah13xo 47 minutes ago
How are you coming out with a cooking book? I was thinking about buying it when it comes out, but after this video and seeing your knowledge with cooking, I think I will pass.
Reply · 8

Daniel Swift 2 hours ago
Tanya i love you but you're so dumb
Reply · 21

Cheryl Enderson 2 hours ago
she's such an amateur, why is she writing a cooking book
Reply · 27

Mila Anouska 3 hours ago
a baking book? she doesn't know what she's doing
Reply · 139

caty2ful 2 hours ago
+Mila Anouska Yes,I have to agree,it´s so stupid that these days everyone write a book of something....even they don´t know what they are talking about.
Reply · 19

Brittany Bromley 2 hours ago
+cmlbttnrd Yeah i dont understand how she is coming out with a baking book.. These are obviously not her recipes! so she is putting a book of others recipes and making money off it.
Reply · 30

FayVlogs 53 minutes ago
+Kawaii Llama sounds like you're idealizing her a bit. I love Tan a lot but that doesn't mean that she's perfect in every single way. "she can bake better than all of you, without a doubt" - how could you possibly know that? some of her viewers might be trained bakers ;) (that would explain all of the "she doesn't know what she's doing" comments)
Reply · 4

Ophelia Lane 48 minutes ago
+FayVlogs my point, :)  I'm trained and qualified  a pastry chef, so i can honestly say she hasn't a clue in what she is doing. 
Reply · 6

Katrina Taylor 2 hours ago
as much as I love Tanya and her baking videos, I feel like this video shows how inexperienced she is with baking. It's as if she's trying to be a Nigella Lawson domestic goddess, but she's not because although she loves baking (and who doesn't) it's not something that she really excels at, unlike her make up. It just goes to show that when you have enough followers the industry lets you do whatever you want, no matter the quality.
Reply · 16

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Lmaooooo Tanya I love you but you're so dumb. That one is my favourite.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Jasmine S wrote:Lmaooooo Tanya I love you but you're so dumb. That one is my favourite.
:lol:

Also this one:
Chloe Astill 3 hours ago
Big head, small brain
Reply · 16
:lol: I really think even her fans (and rightfully so) are getting tired of her dumb/ditzy/cutesy act.
Last edited by snuffy777 on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mardybumm
Learner
Learner

Post by mardybumm »

The comments
I'm glad there's people calling her out. Then everyone saying Zoe would do a better job. Dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gemma14
Debater
Debater

Post by gemma14 »

:lol: Wow this video is not doing her cook book any favors! I'm just amazed that she would seriously put videos like this up and think that they'd help promote her book! It just baffles me how her team is ok with her looking like a complete novice in the kitchen when normally someone who comes out with a cookbook actually has...skills and is confident in what they're doing :| I just doesn't make sense to me put out baking videos with burnt cakes, sloppy techniques and "ohhh no why does this keep happening?!?" to "promote" a cook book. Anna and her children or Zoe are more professional than this!

Basically, she shouldn't be focusing on writing a cook book, she should be focused on READING one and learning some techniques before she tries to tell people how to bake things :roll:

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

I was in shock watching that video. she actually SUCKS at baking. I love her cop out of saying baking is fun when it's messy, when really she's just foolish and doesn't care about broadcasting that to the same audience she wants to buy her book.

noodle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by noodle »

Is she for real? That video seemed like she was testing out the recipe for the first time. Why did she not use a piping bag?? Ugh....
She has no strong presence in her video, she just looks silly fumbling around and just generally disorganized. Even the editing is pathetic.
So embarrassing. :?

Some more lovely comments:
MoreBoopThanBetty 3 hours ago
Just goes to show that as long as you're famous, you can write a book about anything and people will buy it!
This was painful to watch.

Miss Infinite (HGL) 6 hours ago
"Do you think I should put more icing sugar in because I spilled so much on the table? ...I don't know..." Excuse me?!?! She's being the author of a baking book. WHAT.

Nadia Mehmood 1 hour ago
for God's sake this whole video was so amateur. is this the same person making money from pretending to be chef

PotterLegend
Learner
Learner

Post by PotterLegend »

I think it was her first time, the fact she got a fright when she added the vinegar to the bicarbonate of soda. :rofl:

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Also it drove me insane when she didn't use a rubber spatula to get the rest of the food coloring out or scrape the sides of the mixing bowl. She probably wastes a ton when she bakes anything.

iced_chocolate
Talker
Talker

Post by iced_chocolate »

I was gonna skip on the video but now I have to see this dumb bitch in action! :rofl:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Guys, this is the quality of intelligence of a vast number of Tanya's minions. This is why they worship her.

I agree with the person who said the filming of this video was the first time she's ever made this recipe. A previous baking video was like that too, and she also messed up. The part with the icing sugar going everywhere . . . *sigh* This dimwit doesn't know some of the very basics of techniques and she has a fucking book deal? Did anyone else catch the part at the beginning when she was yapping about "writing her recipes?" LOL. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding, Tanya? You're plagiarizing these recipes. There is NO WAY Tanya understands enough about the science of baking and techniques to actually write her own recipes.

SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TIE A FUCKING BOX SO BOTH THE LOOPS ARE AT THE TOP! :? :roll:
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

It would appear that the critical comments (which were all top comments) are now deleted. :roll: At least that means that she (and/or her people) had to have read them. :tu: Honestly, it's an insult to passionate, professional, talented bakers everywhere that TANYA was handed a book deal simply because she thinks baking is fun and has a legion of 3m pre-teen fans that hang on her every word.

Specialsnowflake23
Learner
Learner

Post by Specialsnowflake23 »

I never understand Tanya's figure :S

In the valentine video she looks really quite chubby (and her skirt was way too small), whereas just before that I saw the pictures of her for the lancome dinner in the white dress and she looked so slim..
Last edited by Specialsnowflake23 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

UGH that baking video. It's the same thing as when Zoe "wrote" her novel- it upsets me so much that genuinely talented bakers/ writers/ whoever may have been working their entire lives and won't have the opportunities that these fools have.
The "oooh, it fizzes" bit was very telling- at least try and make it seem like you've made the recipe before, Tanya!

+the Loz+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by +the Loz+ »

I don't understand how there is a 'technical issue' every single time! Her stupidity is astounding and really annoying!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Ugh that baking video was like watching a small child play around with food and kitchen appliances. There is no way in hell that she writes her own recipes. She mentioned in the video that she struggled thinking of adjectives when writing the little descriptions at the beginning of each recipe, what's the betting that that's all she was responsible for? My guess is, someone gave her a pile of already designed recipes and her job was to write a couple of sentences about them at the top of each page.

Return to “Tanya Burr”