SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 4)

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 4)

Post by ami10479 »

PhantomMuse wrote:great Idea ....Nina and Amber Walter can get a place together and snap and vlog their journey creating a new life healing and recovery....maybe they can have the apartment set up like BB with 24/7 live feed and they can snap their therapy sessions and drive eachother to verious court dates.
Hopefully Jason (Ambers con boyfriend)
Tucked some cash under the mattress for them...

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Just a heads up that we need a new topic soon, so start voting on names!

Danmedifiknow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Danmedifiknow »

Kyliejenner wrote:
PhantomMuse wrote:So this is 7 pages long but it breaks down the translation of the (stalking violence petitions) both Mali and Meg are trying to retain.
Notice it's will grant temporary injunction up to 15 days but they must go before the Judge and get approved for longer or perminent injuction.
Also note they mention that the respondent in this case (Nina) is financially responsible for treatment,counseling etc.

http://www.flcourts.org/core/fileparse. ... CKLIST.pdf

I never paid attention to this Meg girl, to mean she just popped up out of nowhere,around when Nina was hard core promoting Alphadelewis and ordered those tacky ass hats @aphadelewis.....she had Myles go to the gym with his scrawny boney ass body wearing one of the hats, and Meg did a vid along with Mali. The only one that made consistent appearances on Nina's social media was Mali and she mentioned a year ago she had one roommate and she was a surfer girl and a true friend. I believe this fallout with Mali happened a couple week's before the bathroom crazy eye's rant with swat outside the door. I say this because Nina was doing daily snaps for a couple weeks sharing how she's taking her friend for surgery and picking her up and taking her to the doctor....it was Mali. They showed Mali in the house in her robe and eating Nina's lobster dish.....Nina kept patting herself on the back about what an amazing friend she is to go pick up over priced royal pig bagel sands. All the sudden Mali was not in snaps and Nina was no longer raving about her dotting bedside services......she started talking about how learning who people really are and how you gotta let some people go blah blah....time frame I believe was just after the Trish be fat rant. In short, I think her and Mali were as close as anyone get's to Nina and something bad went down weeks before the arrest, and the arrest was Mali's opportunity to cut and run while saving face and feeling no guilt in kicking a girl when their down.
As to Meg....I don't know what the deal is with her, but clearly her and Nina were on ok terms the day of the crazy eye's bathroom swat rant....because she had Nina watching 1 or both her kids. I suspect Meg may have been part of putting a wedge in Nina and Mali's relationship....just like most 3rd wheel deals esp since were talking about 3 narcissistic, poll swirling,ass twerking,sex workers.

Wait ... I thought she was watching Malilu's kids... Aren't coco and Elsa Malilu's and not Meghan's ... I thought Meghan doesn't have any or are you talking about other kids I didn't know existed . kinda confused

Tori Towery FB page https://www.facebook.com/MommaOfRae?fref=ts

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

KimberJamez wrote:Image

Lol at Morlon and his fiancé throwing shade at Nina and her shenanigans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look like they could be brother and sister :?

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

Oohbuddy wrote:

I asked him if he picked this one up from the strip club............. He blocked me lmao
Hey Morlon did she drug you and max out your credit card too?

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

Wow Meaghan ( Tori ) was pretty plain looking!!! Looks like she's from the South...West Virginia or something. 20 years old & 2 kids that Nina's mom was raising. Now what did Nina's Mom think was the reason those girls went to live with her? So miss ugly face could " model ? " she's five feet tall & not at all attractive!!! I'm not buying that her Mom didn't know what Nina did. How would she meet all these young girls? Did Nina's videos not clue her in at all?..... Get outta here!!!!

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

On snapchat she said loyal is at her roommates place and she can't have him with her because she's in a hotel...um I think she left out the part that her roommate has a restraining order against her!

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Kitty10114 wrote:On snapchat she said loyal is at her roommates place and she can't have him with her because she's in a hotel...um I think she left out the part that her roommate has a restraining order against her!
In Myles' "Nina the Stripper" video her mom spilled a lot of tea. She said that Derek took Loyal when Nina went to jail, Malilu had her own apartment, Coco and Elsa are Tori's kids, and that she didn't know Nina was a stripper. I'm not sure how much of that is accurate because I still believe there is no way in hell that she didn't know Nina stripped. I'm sure Malilu did with Nina at some point (her dog runs the place and she's shown her room), but might have moved out during the two months that Nina's family drama began to unfold.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

now i wish i didnt ignore that little grasshopper's video....it sounds entertaining
did anyone save myles vid??
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol me too, I didn't bother watching his video because he annoys the shit out of me lately.

Gcacie Morie
Talker
Talker

Post by Gcacie Morie »

I vote for whoever came up with the NinaUNderArrest title! (or it was something like that haha), or maybe TherapistNonoUNderArrest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that therapist nono shit kills me everytime
Image Image Image

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

forgot about her therapist days. she couldve offered a lot of "lisenced" advice in prison
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

Icanteven11
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Icanteven11 »

NonoUnderMotherF@ckingArrest

jerkbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by jerkbitch »

Bremen wrote:

They look like they could be brother and sister :?
Actually they look like they could be brothers

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

On name suggestions: I think whatever it ends up being should have Nono in it because that is hilarious
BTW I hope she fixes that hair soon...
She was talking about wanting to do a 50 state tour on snapchat yet didn't promote her go fund me account? Why is that? She also said she didn't recognize herself in that swat team video...I think she has some type of personality disorder.

yolefrijole14
Learner
Learner

Post by yolefrijole14 »

In her mom'a new video(awilda44) at 23:27 you can see Nina's son in the phone and he says Dad! If you watch previous to that you can hear Morlon on speaker phone . So he had some type of communication with her father.

Kyliejenner
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyliejenner »

I got the dominatrix thing cause she used to have the dominating diva on her intro :rofl: :rofl: also cause of the doing her ex on the ass :rofl: and she said she works on the sex industry ! Florida has a huge fetish scene and I'm sure she's all on it!

Anyway I watched her snaps too and she's acting obnoxious and loud trying to be funny and make it seem like she's happy but she's just making herself look more crazy and dumb .she was being rude to Myles and annoying her sister. I feel bad for her dog cause who knows if her ex roommates are even feeding it!

Also ... This might be old but I just thought it up from before she deleted the videos, she said her dad used to make her and her brother do stuff... But on the first video she ever made talking about it , she said her brother didn't know and found out till later when she told him :? . I don't think tha is made up cause it's pretty sick and twisted but some stories don't add up

Kyliejenner
Learner
Learner

Post by Kyliejenner »

Kitty10114 wrote:On name suggestions: I think whatever it ends up being should have Nono in it because that is hilarious
BTW I hope she fixes that hair soon...
She was talking about wanting to do a 50 state tour on snapchat yet didn't promote her go fund me account? Why is that? She also said she didn't recognize herself in that swat team video...I think she has some type of personality disorder.
Notice how she said she wants to stay with her kisses :roll: yeah , only cause she doesn't wanna pay for hotels :roll: smells like scam

TheDrama187
Debater
Debater

Post by TheDrama187 »

From what I see of her hotel room and the area she is in I'm guessing it's costing her around $100 a night. Her sister is going to head home before long so she is going to need somewhere to stay soon.
Last edited by TheDrama187 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Did anyone catch Meghan's Periscope this morning?! It was called Let's Be Real, it's gone now.

Return to “NinaUnrated”