Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 4

tainacstr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 4

Post by tainacstr »

Just watched the wedding video they did and I think it was quite nice to be honest, except for the overuse of the filters and the frequent back and forth of them. I agree with that. But, for me, the video was really well made and really captured all the emotions and the ceremony, which seemed beautiful and fun to watch. I think it's good that Aspyn wants to experiment with videography, however if she really wants to keep up with this path she should def get some study in video and stuff to become more professional and not only wing it with what they know already.

michaela
Learner
Learner

Post by michaela »

That comment tho Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

https://www.yahoo.com/makers/diy-youtub ... .html?nf=1

Does anyone else find this interview hilarious?! She comes across as so immature for some reason, and I also just think it's comical that anyone would consider her to actually be good at DIY and crafts. Also, the "stay true to yourself" answer is so ironic. :rofl:

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wheresthebeef »

i bet she only wishes they could be in bora bora everyday is because she liked the fact that Parker had to give all his attention to her and her only. Now he wants to hang with his friends an have a life! ugh Jerk!
Sometimes my d key wont work.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

It's honestly sickening how all the girls in her hometown are obsessed with getting engaged/married and having babies. :barf:

IrisCoffee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by IrisCoffee »

Uugh their vlogs are so cringe worthy?! First off, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that a 20(?) yo guy has never been proper grocery shopping? I have litteraly been grocery shopping (alone) for my entire family since I was 14. And wHY do they call eachother 'husband' and 'wife' all the time in the vlogs. Like yeah as if you haven't shoved it in our faces enough yet that you are married.. I feel like soon (after the move) all the excitement will wear down and Aspyn will have to come up with a new way to get new more views and subscribers. A baby? A dog? Parker's first gun? I don't know but their life just looks like one big publicity stunt to me

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

Ok I dislike Aspyn and Parker as much as you all but I think you're a bit too harsh on Parker on this grocery shopping thing. Yeah he's 20 but he lived at home with his parents. He probably has gone to the grocery store to get a few things here and there but never actually did all of his family's grocery shopping by himself. If you did that at 14, good for you. But not every family dynamic is the same. I have many guy friends who until they moved into their own apartment in college junior year, had never done their own groceries because their parents were the ones who always did it when they were home and they had a meal plan freshman and sophomore years. I don't think it's that unusual.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Y'all we are almost to page 40 and we need a good title for the next thread.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

kayuhsee wrote:Y'all we are almost to page 40 and we need a good title for the next thread.
Thought we'd agreed on "HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5"?
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

I was going through her blog today and I just kept thinking "WHY DOES SHE USE SO MANY FILTERS!" And then I remember that she is inspired *cough copies cough* Amber Fillerup. At least you can see what's going on in Amber Fillerups photos but Aspyn just does way too much to the picture making it low quality and dark. Less is more, even if you are going for a certain motif.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

LivingInElysium wrote:
kayuhsee wrote:Y'all we are almost to page 40 and we need a good title for the next thread.
Thought we'd agreed on "HauteMess Marriage - Aspyn Ovard Part 5"?
Oh maybe we did and I just missed it!

queennat
Learner
Learner

Post by queennat »

Her Yahoo interview is so frustrating to read because it paints her as this creative DIY genius when in fact, we all know that Aspyn gets 110% of her ideas from Pinterest/ somewhere online or blatantly copies from other people. No ounce of creativity in that girl. She even copied her wedding invitation Pinterest...

UGHHHHHHHHH :x

EDIT; and her latest vlog was useless. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO VLOG, DON'T VLOG! This girl frustrates me so much. She probably spent half the vlog telling us that the vlog was boring/she didnt have anything to say etc. Pointless and a waste of time to watch. :FU:

_bethbubbles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _bethbubbles »

The couple in that video they filmed seemed so much more genuinely happy. It looked like the day was more fun also. I thought it was filmed fairly well for the first one they've done, but the filter ruins it imo because it will appear dated in a few years .

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

_bethbubbles wrote:The couple in that video they filmed seemed so much more genuinely happy. It looked like the day was more fun also. I thought it was filmed fairly well for the first one they've done, but the filter ruins it imo because it will appear dated in a few years .
Not just that! Throughout some parts of the video you couldn't see anything at all. :( The wedding looked beautiful and the friends and family there all seemed to be genuinly happy. But it was so frustrating when the filter made everything look sooo foggy (especially outside) you could barely see anything! :(

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

parisienne wrote:Ok I dislike Aspyn and Parker as much as you all but I think you're a bit too harsh on Parker on this grocery shopping thing. Yeah he's 20 but he lived at home with his parents. He probably has gone to the grocery store to get a few things here and there but never actually did all of his family's grocery shopping by himself. If you did that at 14, good for you. But not every family dynamic is the same. I have many guy friends who until they moved into their own apartment in college junior year, had never done their own groceries because their parents were the ones who always did it when they were home and they had a meal plan freshman and sophomore years. I don't think it's that unusual.
It's also not that hard to just write down what you eat on a daily basis. Y'all make it sound like grocery shopping is rocket science.

Merkittenn1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Merkittenn1 »

I DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY DID NOTHING ON THE LATEST VLOG. How is sitting on a couch vlogging about how boring her life is a life goal????? Also, Parker honestly looked like he couldn't care less about what aspyn was doing.

English is my 2nd language.

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

Merkittenn1 wrote:Image

I DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY DID NOTHING ON THE LATEST VLOG. How is sitting on a couch vlogging about how boring her life is a life goal????? Also, Parker honestly looked like he couldn't care less about what aspyn was doing.
And vice versa. I feel like Aspyn also doesn't care what he is doing. He was trying to watch football and it was obviously important to him but she chose to vlog during the game. Parker even said: "It's hard to vlog when football is on." Or something like that which I feel like was him saying "I'm watching football turn off the damn camera and stop talking!" And Aspyn was just like "cool babe" as if she really couldn't care less, when he was all excited about the football game. Anyone who knows anything about men knows that you don't interrupt their game! And I feel like she was only vlogging in there to try to get Parker to pay attention to her. Even the title of the video is an obvious "you don't pay enough attention to me!!!"

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

And vice versa. I feel like Aspyn also doesn't care what he is doing. He was trying to watch football and it was obviously important to him but she chose to vlog during the game. Parker even said: "It's hard to vlog when football is on." Or something like that which I feel like was him saying "I'm watching football turn off the damn camera and stop talking!" And Aspyn was just like "cool babe" as if she really couldn't care less, when he was all excited about the football game. Anyone who knows anything about men knows that you don't interrupt their game! And I feel like she was only vlogging in there to try to get Parker to pay attention to her. Even the title of the video is an obvious "you don't pay enough attention to me!!!"

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

:roll: They want to sit around, do nothing, not put any effort toward any education, and still make heaps of money.....

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Well before when he was doing things she didn't like, she could just go hang out somewhere else or go home. Can't do that anymore!

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”