Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 4

whateverforever

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 4

Post by whateverforever »

abigail wrote:
orangetasticgirl wrote:
abigail wrote:Okay that wedding video they filmed was basically a carbon copy of their wedding video and the filter was absolutely terrible.

Did they really make another channel just for wedding videos? I feel like that should be her friend's to upload, not hers.
Where is this video? Link pls?
it was overall alright, she was right, they probably appreciate it more than not having any video at all and its smart for them to do some for free just to start and get the feel for it, i thought she probably captured the reception well, it looked like they were all having a lot of fun and they translated that well on video
but she totally missed the anticipation and butterflies of the pre-ceremony and had like 2 shots of them staged getting ready and the ceremony was done so poorly, there must have been some sweeter more intimate moments that they missed, even in aspyns wedding video hailey and brad caught aspyn mouthing the little 'i love you' during the ceremony which was really sweet.. it just shows how little importance aspyn holds the wedding ceremony, she didn't even want to read her vows during her own ceremony and had only like 1/12th of this girls ceremony compared to the length of the rest of the video, theyve got room to improve but it was decent for their first go

She tweeted the link and then deleted it...not sure why but the video is still up

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WhackyJackie »

If they do a husband and wife morning/evening routine I think I will go nuts , seems like the sort thing they would do to get younger ones clicking on the video. So annoying even thinking about it

julia_roberts
Informer
Informer

Post by julia_roberts »

northiscalling wrote:Well before when he was doing things she didn't like, she could just go hang out somewhere else or go home. Can't do that anymore!
Yes she can!!!! It's just not goalz.
I have a five foot Pretty Woman poster on my wall, she is a God.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

"Parker hung out with his friends and I hung out with my mom" :rofl: so so so typical

Rosepetals
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosepetals »

I find it so weird how I'm her age, with a serious boyfriend, and living in the suburbs (most vloggers at 19 don't nowadays!)...however, I relate to her the least of anyone on youtube! I relate more to tess christine, who lives in NYC and is 24 years old.

Like it's just so weird how she literally does nothing all day! Like if I were her and even if I was youtube famous, like go participate in some charity organizations! go to a painting class! take one college class a week! learn the piano. She's been gifted with time and money.. like do something, I find it so weird that she just has no ambitions. even if I was youtube famous, I would honestly still graduate college in my degree because it's my passion! I would still work at least one day a week and then do videos the rest. It just isn't relatable. At least tess finished her degree.

Also, the whole marriage thing was totally for all the wrong reasons. at least from her explanation. she wants to get married because that's just what people do in their area? well, she's not them or their religion? And quite honestly, her and parker seem like they do not really have a lot of activities that they both like to do together. My boyfriend and I will hang out with mutual friends TOGETHER, not go off into separate areas with them, we watch tv shows together, we play video games together. We actually very similar interests. I don't see that with her and Parker. They seem bored most of the time together.

And finally it seems like she has no really close girlfriend ? It seems like her friends are the type who you see on occasion and pick up with wherever you left off. Which is great. Most people have friends like that, especially as you get older and people move. But she has no really close girlfriend who she can call and you know she'll be there or she sees on pretty much a weekly basis? It seems her only close friend is her boyfriend.

Like she's acting like she's 30 when she's only 19.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

She seems to think once they move in their house they'll suddenly have a ton of things to do to occupy their time. Once they're done decorating she'll be back to making boring one take sundays on the couch, constantly repeating that she doesn't have anything to talk about. They're going to realize soon how boring their lives are just staring at each other all day and regret jumping in marriage so fast.

babybluebunny
Learner
Learner

Post by babybluebunny »

sometimes I wonder what she posts on her private Instagram. I feel like she screenshots some things from GG and makes comments and laughs with her local friends/the people she lets follow her. I'm sooo curious to know what she posts ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Professional Hate Watcher and Shit Talker <3

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

babybluebunny wrote:Image

sometimes I wonder what she posts on her private Instagram. I feel like she screenshots some things from GG and makes comments and laughs with her local friends/the people she lets follow her. I'm sooo curious to know what she posts ugh

Someone please please infiltrate it

Also I would bet money her name was "princessferris" before they even got engaged...girl is obsessed
Last edited by abigail on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

Also I would bet money her username was "princessferris" before they even got engaged...girl is obsessed

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

rdt1004 wrote:She seems to think once they move in their house they'll suddenly have a ton of things to do to occupy their time. Once they're done decorating she'll be back to making boring one take sundays on the couch, constantly repeating that she doesn't have anything to talk about. They're going to realize soon how boring their lives are just staring at each other all day and regret jumping in marriage so fast.
Exactly. She keeps talking about how she'll be motivated to film, eat healthy, vlog more, etc. After the decorating is done they're gonna back to where they started and then they'll have a "surprise" baby out of boredom

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

abigail wrote:

Also I would bet money her name was "princessferris" before they even got engaged...girl is obsessed
From what I've seen of the @ replies on her private Twitter id bet a good chunk of money on the fact that she makes fun of her followers

jamielyn
Learner
Learner

Post by jamielyn »

WHY!! is her name princessferris? :barf: I think it's hilarious that she has a private IG & twitter. What is sooo private that you have to hide :roll:

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

Oh my goodness. Does someone want to count how many times aspyn mentions how fun it'll be moving into their new house? First it was "oh I have no motivation to vlog. I will when we go on trips" and then after heir engagement "once we get married I will start blogging exciting stuff" now it's "once we finally move into our house we will have SOO much stuff to do!!" Really? What is going to be that different once you move? Her next excuses will be "oh I will start doing fun stuff once it's fully decorated" "no we will vlog stuff once we have a baby". This girl is never satisfied

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

Okay, does anyone else have this thing where, you're watching a show, and you just cringe cuz there are two characters who you KNOW are going to end up together, but you literally don't ship them at all? Like it's even worse if they're super good friends cuz it's like, why can't two people be close friends without something romantic happening? And then they're not compatible. For instance, the guy has said multiple times marriage isn't for him, but suddenly "OH SHE'S THE ONE, SO I AM GOING TO MARRY HER EVEN THO I DON'T LIKE MARRIAGE, SHE BRINGS IT OUT IN ME". And you know you can't stop them from ending up together, but the literal only reason the producers put them together is because of the crazy 12 year old shippers who have no concept of what a relationship actually is.

This is Aspyn and Parker, only it's worse because they're real people.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Hmm. Aspyn went on about going to Target today to exchange her KitchenAid. She hasn't mentioned anything about her "missing" wedding gifts since that one vlog. I wonder if Target just told her she got punked and she didn't wanna say it in the vlog.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

What's the point of getting all that stuff for the kitchen when neither of them cook?

I wonder how much money they are spending on extras for the house? She's stimulating the St. George economy haha!

I'm tired of her saying how they don't have motivation to film. I told y'all they were gonna be in a "rut" after Bora Bora. If you can't find inspiration from the things around you maybe you aren't as creative as you thought...

amyj3211
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amyj3211 »

Image Yes!! It's totally #goalz!!!

mardybumm
Learner
Learner

Post by mardybumm »

Melroselove wrote:Oh my goodness. Does someone want to count how many times aspyn mentions how fun it'll be moving into their new house? First it was "oh I have no motivation to vlog. I will when we go on trips" and then after heir engagement "once we get married I will start blogging exciting stuff" now it's "once we finally move into our house we will have SOO much stuff to do!!" Really? What is going to be that different once you move? Her next excuses will be "oh I will start doing fun stuff once it's fully decorated" "no we will vlog stuff once we have a baby". This girl is never satisfied
She reminded me of Gabbie/velvetgh0st, "Oh I will be happy when I move to London", " I will be happy when I move to New york", " I will be happy when I get my boobs done/hair dyed/teeth fixed." YouTubers like them make me realize how they always expect to be happy after something, or they got nothing exciting going on in their life other than those things. Like, find happiness in the moment girl...

Also LOL at the KitchenAid. She has even said that she doesn't even cook/bake. I don't know about Parker, but last time they were making a marble cake, Parker did a better job at it. I'd kill (not really) for that stand mixer, baking is %10000 my passion. *sheds a tear*

mardybumm
Learner
Learner

Post by mardybumm »

10000%** whoops, grammar is definitely not my passion

nugget

Post by nugget »

I like how she thought it was stressful that she had to film 2 videos in a week and had plans 1 day. You can tell she's never gone to college or university. Or had a real job for that matter. She's so priviliged and the frustrating part is she doesn't even realise it.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”