Kim Thai

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thai

Post by PearlescentPink »

I’m thinking she has made some kind of deal with Adidas/a supplier to provide her with free products in exchange for showing a certain amount of their products each week. Note how today’s video she shoved in as many products as possible. Why else would you show a video of an outfit you didn’t wear (including the shoes on the bed, wtf?)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by LargeMochi »

Hey Kim! Since you're reading this...

FUCK YOU BITCH. You're a disgusting, pancake/DONUT face piece of shit and you DESERVE EVERY BIT OF HATE. Take your saggy ass out of YouTube and choke on a chorizo.

Yes, please stuff your face some more cause one day we all get to laugh at how hilariously OBESE you are. You did this to yourself. You're NOT cute. You're not even remotely pretty. You look like a blown up warthog.

You want respect? Respect is EARNED. Be useful and maybe people will stop hating you. Then again, you can't even handle criticism cause you're too stupid to comprehend anything.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

neet2
Learner
Learner

Post by neet2 »

Snowflake72 wrote:She is a shady ass little girl (not woman). I hope that BeautySleuth continues to drag her ass in an exposé video. Kim deserves it for all the inauthenticity she has hid behind this past year. My only hope and wish is that Michelle, who has recently started vlogging, achieves more success in her realness and weight loss journey and leaves this scumbag bitch Kim behind.

Kim, you suck as a human being.
I also hope Michelle achieves more success than Kim. Kim is a disease, Michelle needs to get her out of her life asap. You can tell Michelle puts a lot more effort into her vlogs than Kim does in her's. I actually enjoy watching Michelle's vlogs and I'm so happy that she's promoting a healthier lifestyle instead of fatass Kim over here stuffing her pig face 24/7 and talking about shit while she's chewing.
Another thing I noticed is that Kim never once mentioned anything about Michelle starting her own channel. Not on twitter, IG, or in her recent vlog where they were out for dinner and Michelle was seen vlogging. Couldn't Kim have at least said a little something like "Oh btw guys, Michelle has her own channel now! You should go check it out!" If my best friend is starting something new, I'd be super excited and announce it to the world to help in any way I can. I have a gut feeling Kim never wanted Michelle to start her own channel because she's probably too afraid of Michelle having her own following. Watch, now that her spot is blown, Kim's probably going to mention about michelle's vlog channel soon.
This girl is truly an evil and manipulative person. She's that type of "friend" who loves to see you fail and pretends to be happy when you succeed. Go Michelle!

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

It’s just funny to me how she’s mad that people are confused about where their prizes are. Don’t promise something to hundred thousand of people and be shocked when they’re confused and questioning after a MONTH. She blamed them and I find it disgusting her minions allow that and go along with it!

She’s a pigged face brat, who thinks she’s so amazing and can do no wrong but it’s all an act. I thought she respected her subs more but obviously not. Also, can people drop the “omg you’re giving away bunch of free makeup PR you got! You’re such a god” crap.. like nothing is coming from her pocket but sending the package. That’s a lazy, and easy giveaway and she couldn’t even handle that. Now she’s scrambling and playing the blame game. :FU:

ppeachyy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ppeachyy »

So she ended up messaging me (after everything blew up on here) about how she’s had personal issues and couldn’t send out all the packages. She also said she sent out half of them last week so we’ll see if anyone gets theirs. I don’t even care if I get this or not, just like anything you get for free. It’s a nice to have, not something I feel entitled to. It’s the principle of it all— of living with integrity and keeping your promises.

If I were an influencer, I would do giveaways all the time since you can cite giveaway prizes as business expenses, which would lower payable taxes. I think Youtubers can actually cite anything (gas, food, makeup, designer goods, camera equipment, material for videos) that you use for your channel as a business expense.

neet2
Learner
Learner

Post by neet2 »

Oh here we go, Kim just discovered lululemon leggings.
Sorry Kim, you actually NEED to be fit and healthy if you ever want lululemon to even consider sponsoring you. Photoshopping aint gonna cut it this time.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Funny how the personal issues stopped her from sending out giveaways but not from daily Vlogging, stuffing her face, or virtually ANYTHING else in the past month! Sounds legit Kim

neet2
Learner
Learner

Post by neet2 »

ppeachyy wrote:So she ended up messaging me (after everything blew up on here) about how she’s had personal issues and couldn’t send out all the packages. She also said she sent out half of them last week so we’ll see if anyone gets theirs. I don’t even care if I get this or not, just like anything you get for free. It’s a nice to have, not something I feel entitled to. It’s the principle of it all— of living with integrity and keeping your promises.

If I were an influencer, I would do giveaways all the time since you can cite giveaway prizes as business expenses, which would lower payable taxes. I think Youtubers can actually cite anything (gas, food, makeup, designer goods, camera equipment, material for videos) that you use for your channel as a business expense.
I'm sorry this happened and that it's become a bad experience for you and the rest of the winners. Honestly, I wouldn't want to receive anything from this girl, especially after her calling all the winners out like that on her twitter. Who does she think she is? She acts like she's a saint and everyone should bow down to her because she's giving away shit she got for free? Give me a break. I've said this before and I'll continue to say it. She deserves ZERO respect. She's the only "beauty" guru I've ever bashed and will continue to because one, she's not a beauty guru and two, she's not a genuine person.
Man, I wish I was one of the winners so that I could send the package back and tell her to shove it up her baboon ass. I don't need this bitch's charity.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

neet2 wrote:Oh here we go, Kim just discovered lululemon leggings.
Sorry Kim, you actually NEED to be fit and healthy if you ever want lululemon to even consider sponsoring you. Photoshopping aint gonna cut it this time.
Don’t worry about this one; lululemon is very strict about who they chose to be an ambassador. Even their employees are required to take fitness classes.

She will probably start complaining about how lulu isn’t body positive because they don’t have a size to fit her. It’s not about body positivity, Kimbo, it’s about a healthy lifestyle.

Post by Guest »

She didn't send them on time because she's lazy. She lays around eating all day all night and vlogs about it so any excuse she comes up with is bullshit.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Best brand comeback I’ve seen in a while. “Think our product is too expensive? Check the sale page.”

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

The irony is this cocky gnome has made entire videos about how organized and motivated she is (eyeroll).

I'm really sorry for anyone who had to go through being happy to win and openly fanning her only to be blown off, then personally attacked. it is obvious she lied because if she planned to package the shit all fancy &/or throw in extra stuff she could have had all that prepared from the onset. Additionally reacting in anger just reinforced she's lying. Any decent person would have messaged saying they were late or sick or whatever and it would be no big deal. Any decent person would admit "damn I'm late I'm sorry, but they're still going out" or made a joke like "they were on time but you know me with my lettering and drawing on papers so it took 3 xtra weeks to address the shit! Lol!" But no, she had to be a bitch about it like everything she does.

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

PearlescentPink wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 01d113.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180107</span><span>/</span><span>156d773d95689901d6205992f801d113</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Best brand comeback I’ve seen in a while. “Think our product is too expensive? Check the sale page.”

omg that is hilarious and so embarrassing for kim.
how the fuck can someone who gets their hair and nails done regularly, eats out for all of her meals every day, buys her sugar baby of 1 month fancy gifts, and buys designer bags, plastic surgery, etc. complain about lulu lemons prices????

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

You guys were right. She's taking Carlos to Hawaii.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

peachypeachy
Talker
Talker

Post by peachypeachy »

PearlescentPink wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201801 ... 01d113.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180107</span><span>/</span><span>156d773d95689901d6205992f801d113</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I LIVE for this comeback and because of this, I am going to get some new Lulu leggings with my hard earned money. Kimbo thinks she can pull the same shit she did for adidas with the whole "I loooveeee adidas" promo and get free PR? Think again, kim.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

PearlescentPink wrote:Image

ROFL this is better than when Hollyannaeree made one of her 295827298525 tweets to Lululemon when she seemed to be hinting at a sponsorship deal, and they suggested she apply for a job at one of their stores.

LargeMochi
Talker
Talker

Post by LargeMochi »

The thing that makes me hate her so much is the fact that she's never had to work a hard day in her life. I thought the whole point of receiving PR packages were to review the products, give the company feedback, and promote it. Aka what most decent YouTubers do.

What Kimmy is doing is hoarding everything, "vlogging" about her unhealthy bowel movements, and self-praising herself for doing absolutely nothing. Just because you do giveaways does not make you a good, admirable person. Just because you buy your "friends'" love does not make you a good person.

Idk why or how her minions can't see through that. Just because she puts on a baby voice to act cute doesn't mean shit. She materialistic and an outright fake bitch. Someone makes a simple comment on her handles and she goes batshit crazy on them if it doesn't compliment or glorify her. Sorry not sorry Kim, reality is that not everyone in the world is going to accept your crap behavior.

How do her minions not see the way she treats Michelle? I'm surprised Michelle even had a channel. Where the fuck is Kim's "support" if she's never once mentioned it anywhere?? Minions that defend her and read this...are you really that stupid and blind?

Has she ever gone out of her way to DONATE anything? Has she ever gone out of her way to help her family or parents? She's just a spoiled brat who sucks up to more well known influencers to get more publicity and money to fatten herself up. It's revolting.

There's a difference between working hard and earning whatever you buy. I give no fucks if you want to spend $100 on a tube of lipstick if you worked hard for it. But Kimbo actually believes she's made a difference in the world. She genuinely believes she deserves all the money given to her by vlogging her toilet escapades and shoveling ramen down her throat.

Kim is insignificant and worthless. What SKILLS does she have that's relevant to the world? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. She doesn't stand for anything, she doesn't represent anything admirable.

The only things that she has achieved are being a pig, a fake wannabe beauty guru that scams everyone for views, and being a dirty piece of shit that completely sold out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Lululemon ain't be playing around here, Kim. Stop trying to reach out for handouts when you can't even honor your own. Hypocritical moron. I'm so glad the real people are seeing through your BS. Your entire entity is fake.

Oh and stop exploiting your niece. I doubt her parents are cool with it.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not sure what schoolwork she is working so hard on, the semester doesn’t start until tomorrow.

daintypetal
Informer
Informer

Post by daintypetal »

Nobody wants to see Kim stuffed in Lululemon leggings.. :roll:

Hell, I’m sure Carlos doesn’t even want to see that. I don’t know how he finds her attractive. She’s such a pan face. I’m sorry don’t kill me but if I saw her in the store and didn’t know who she was I’d think she had something wrong with her. Like a deformity. It’s so sad because you can tell that she’s totally buying his love. Because she has nothing else to offer but food, money and free shit. She’s not a nice person, she’s not smart, she’s not creative, she’s not caring. She puts on an act. I can’t wait for the day he see’s the truth. He really ain’t shit either but he’s too damn good for her. Nobody deserves a low class, self obsorbed bitch like her. She only knows how to buy people’s love.

Can I make it any clearer I hate this bitch?

Also like stated above, she treats Michelle like crap. I can’t believe she didn’t say, hey follow my best friend or show any support! She’s probably furious as hell that Michelle has a channel now, and I’m sure she takes credit for the followers she does have. I’m sure when they had that falling out it was all Kim’s fault. I remember how terribly passive aggressive she was with her subtweets about Michelle.

Return to “Kim Thai”