Kim Thai

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kim Thai

Post by deeeeznutz »

She's annoying and EXTREMELY ingenuine. She's overdramatic AF. She loves to talk about Morphe and her Morphe codes. The worst part is that she tries to be funny when she just comes off as an idiot. I don't know how she has 100K followers on IG.

[youtube][/youtube]

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kim Thai

Post by INdifferent »

I have no idea either. I subbed to her when brian champagne showed a pic of her makeup and I thought wow. But she's so annoying.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

OMG SHE IS THE WORSTTTT!! I hate her so much ever since she popped up in suggested photos on Instagram and said this racist bullshit.
"Shawandanikka"?
The most annoying part of it is that she deleted this photo. But I took a screenshot when it happened like 6 weeks ago. lol Image
And the annoying inspirational bullshit she posts is soooooooo obnoxious.
Plus she's a HUGE ass kisser. She went to Vegas Nay's Stardust palette meet up in LA and gave her cupcakes, toys for kids and whatnot in order to get a shoutout on Vegas's snapchat which she got.
This Halloween tutorial she first teased as Poison Ivy but had to call it "Twisted" Poison Ivy because it didn't look like that character at all.
The video is so horrible too because she spends half of it trying to draw on collarbones. (She ends up giving up and putting vines everywhere.)
She also put real leaves in her hair and it just looks so bad and messy and pointless. The look was so terrible but she kept saying "oh this Poison Ivy is sexy and messy so you don't have to be perfect or careful."
Lame.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

She looks exactly like Jiggly Caliente to me

And in the few videos of hers I've seen she was pathetically shilling products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Trying to draw on collarbones

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

milanese15 wrote:She looks exactly like Jiggly Caliente to me

And in the few videos of hers I've seen she was pathetically shilling products

OMG You are SO RIGHT! A wannabe Jiggly Caliente! I couldnt figure out who she looked like for a while but I knew it was someone.

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

JIGGLY CALIENTE! YASSS!

Lipstitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstitch »

I'm so glad a thread was started about this... I have been thinking to myself how I was GG had one after coming across her profile one night and I could have made macaroni from all that cheese I was getting from her.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I just found out about this girl through Nikkitutorial's snapchat. How did they get together? Just met online? I just watched her Quick + Easy: Simple Radiant Foundation video and could not believe the frost mess she made out of her cupid's bow and nose. Nikki is just worshiping her highlight technique. NO Nikki!!

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

^^^I have no idea how Nikkie and Kim met other than the fact that Kim is a huge brown noser and kiss ass. Since Kim is in LA she has more access to bigger YTers and networking than the average wannabe beauty guru.
Nikkie seems like a nice girl who is supportive of others, but I was still so annoyed to see her Kim Thai shout outs on her snapchat.
"uraznpersuasion" is Kim's snap handle. Nikkie didn't use the right one at first. Image
Nikkie shouted out Kim for her highlighting technique (God knows why)
and they also went out to dinner the next day.

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

Check out these screenshots from her "Slay Zombie" video where she decided to be a gross, Jaclyn Hill level Playboy Bunny zombie:

It turned out terribly.

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

Sorry for my 8 million posts today but I cannot with this girl! There's just so much annoying about her. She has these awful painted on eyebrows (which you can see above.) And she has horrible techniques. She just pounds bronzer into her face and her highlighting is as heavy and gross as Amrezy.

I don't think she knows what light handed means. Image
Then there is her whole "love your body and yourself" spiel. It's a great message and in theory she should be someone to root for. But it comes across so cheaply and in such a false way because she constantly praises and thanks herself for "inspiring others and changing lives." And she pimps the fuck out of Morphe. She's all about making a quick buck on every girl with low self esteem, low confidence and body image issues. I find that to be gross and reprehensible. She's preying on vulnerable individuals for monetary gain.

No lie I found FIFTEEN Morphe instagram posts from her over the last 7 weeks. That's more than 2 a week of her pushing Morphe on her followers and that of course doesn't count all times she pushes it on Snapchat and YouTube.
Gross.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

snappedback wrote:Sorry for my 8 million posts today but I cannot with this girl! There's just so much annoying about her. She has these awful painted on eyebrows (which you can see above.) And she has horrible techniques. She just pounds bronzer into her face and her highlighting is as heavy and gross as Amrezy.

I don't think she knows what light handed means.
Then there is her whole "love your body and yourself" spiel. It's a great message and in theory she should be someone to root for. But it comes across so cheaply and in such a false way because she constantly praises and thanks herself for "inspiring others and changing lives." And she pimps the fuck out of Morphe. She's all about making a quick buck on every girl with low self esteem, low confidence and body image issues. I find that to be gross and reprehensible. She's preying on vulnerable individuals for monetary gain.

No lie I found FIFTEEN Morphe instagram posts from her over the last 7 weeks. That's more than 2 a week of her pushing Morphe on her followers and that of course doesn't count all times she pushes it on Snapchat and YouTube.
Gross.
She is HORRIBLE for all that Morphe shit but I know of someone who is wayyyy worse than her. I started a trash thread for her too. That girls name is MUANINA. LOL. I've been saving all of the snaps which she shoves her morphe code down peoples throats just so I can post them. I have so many saved on my phone now.

Kim is getting a big ego now. She needs to be knocked down a few pegs.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

OMG THOSE MORPHE ADS ARE PATHETIC. Jesus. The reason why companies love using social media is because these girls are more subtle than outright advertising. But she straight up created ads for them.... Like I said before, I've only seen a couple of her videos and she was pushing her codes like crazy.

Also that Zombie Playmate look makes no sense. Shouldn't you do like a sexy, Pam Anderson-esque makeup look? Then do some rotting flesh on the cheek or somewhere less disgusting? And she is delusional if she thinks that's a light hand. Nikkie probably hung out with her because she was the only guru in the LA who didn't make her look huge in photos (eek, maybe that's too mean though :? )

laurenr
Talker
Talker

Post by laurenr »

You know how sometimes you see someone, & instantly you just want to punch them in the face? Yup, that's this Kim Thai bitch. & nope, I don't regret it. As you guys already pointed out, she's a shameless Morphe pimp. She has the WORST Instagram brows I think of almost ANY "guru" I can remember. Put down the sharpie, Kim!

Also I have a strange feeling that if she knew (which I'm sure she does) that she now has a thread on GG, she would be SO fulfilled. Like "yes!! I finally made it!" & that pisses me off too. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I hate instagram brows :?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

What the hell is with the brows!? Does she not own a mirror?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

That Halloween costume was brutal. It looks like she attacked a cake...with her face.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Lipstitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Lipstitch »

Y'all don't understand how delighted I am to find more of my kind - people who can't stand Kim Thai. Like, I don't know or remember how I stumbled across her profile but I was like "dang is that Patrick Starr?" Nope, it was her. The handwritten notes are obnoxious - we get it, you have pretty handwriting and you're proud of it. Just everything about her reminds me of the girl in school everyone was nice to just because they didn't want to hurt her feelings and because they knew she would always give them candy.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

So much embarrassment! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Kim Thai”