Re: Tana Mongeau

Post by YouslessTube »

pradacandyxo wrote: "LANDSCAPERS SABOTAGED THE SIDEWALK AND TRIED TO KILL ME"
:rofl: :rofl:

IKR.

New story time title ideas for Tana Majorhoe

I WAS STALKED BY GUYS AT VIDCON. Reality - male fans trying to get a photo
ALMOST DROWNED AT VIDCON. Reality - playing in the pool
MYSTERY PACKAGE FROM SERIAL KILLER. Reality - accessories/clothes from Chinese company
ALMOST KILLED, ALMOST DIED, ALMOST CHOKED, ALMOST KIDNAPPED. :roll:

bieberbieber
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bieberbieber »

Any thread name suggestions guys?
Tana Majorhoe - Everyone Wants To Kill Me

ps I DONT LIKE JUSTIN ANYMORE I CANT CHANGE MY USERNAME

peneraserlove
Learner
Learner

Post by peneraserlove »

This has been beaten to death in previous comments, but I still think it deserves emphasis... Since when did your "friends" turn into "fans," Tana? Most people watch your videos because they're bored, be real. Friends don't call you their mom and make Twitter accounts about you, I get it, but you're not Paris Hilton. You're not a celebrity. Have some modesty. Even your "fans" have asked for a name (shrubs) - take a hint, no one likes being made out to be a worshipper.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

YouslessTube wrote:
pradacandyxo wrote: "LANDSCAPERS SABOTAGED THE SIDEWALK AND TRIED TO KILL ME"
:rofl: :rofl:

IKR.

New story time title ideas for Tana Majorhoe

I WAS STALKED BY GUYS AT VIDCON. Reality - male fans trying to get a photo
ALMOST DROWNED AT VIDCON. Reality - playing in the pool
MYSTERY PACKAGE FROM SERIAL KILLER. Reality - accessories/clothes from Chinese company
ALMOST KILLED, ALMOST DIED, ALMOST CHOKED, ALMOST KIDNAPPED. :roll:
HAHHAHA SO TRUE HEY TANA HOPE YOU LIKE THESE VIDEO IDEAS :tu: but honestly she takes what could be a 2 minute story and stretches it out so much that it ends up being 20 minutes long about her swearing and cussing :roll:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Yeah, I thought she was really against the term fans?! It's kind of funny how fast that changed, wonder if she'll address it and say it was just a mistake or that she prefers fans instead of shrubs? Hope her viewers are calling her out on it but they're like one of the most obsessive and blind viewers I've ever seen. Some of them truly think they're actually friends with Tana and that she never does anything sponsored/affiliated.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

technicolor_girl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by technicolor_girl »

Why does she film in empty/undecorated/messy rooms or her kitchen? what the hell happened to just sitting on your bed and filming? if you won't furnish your damn house at least film somewhere with a simple, nice background

Post by Guest »

Late to the party, but just watched her latest click bait.

What an effing little bitch she's turning into. I called it that she was just like allllllll the others on YouTube (when she claimed "omg like you're all my friends not fans" "I just want a po box for letters guys you know what I mean"). Now she has crazed fans after her. Please. Sure it is kind of weird the woman came to her hotel room. But she wanted her daughter to meet Tana. Rude as eff to keep going on and on calling her a psycho bitch and saying she was going to kill her.

Not to mention ungrateful. These people pay your bills you idiotic trainwreck. Without them you'd be stripping or selling cooch on the corner.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

TeddySerious wrote:Late to the party, but just watched her latest click bait.

What an effing little bitch she's turning into. I called it that she was just like allllllll the others on YouTube (when she claimed "omg like you're all my friends not fans" "I just want a po box for letters guys you know what I mean"). Now she has crazed fans after her. Please. Sure it is kind of weird the woman came to her hotel room. But she wanted her daughter to meet Tana. Rude as eff to keep going on and on calling her a psycho bitch and saying she was going to kill her.

Not to mention ungrateful. These people pay your bills you idiotic trainwreck. Without them you'd be stripping or selling cooch on the corner.
HAHAHA true but in the video Tana said she asked the lady where her daughter was and the lady said that she was at home in Texas and just the mother was in Orlando :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

knee_svcks
Informer
Informer

Post by knee_svcks »

Aaand, just as we predicted, Tana responded to Freelee. Not surprised.

lanadelrey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lanadelrey »

I can't stop looking at her extension tracks in the front of her head in the Freelee response vid. It's like she wants us to see them so that we can talk about those instead of the crap coming out her mouth

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

Gotta admit her freelee response was pretty good. She made valid points and she kinda spread the right message for once... I really wanna see now what Freelee will say to her... Its gonna go down and its gonna be funny :D :hee:
In Sorte Diaboli

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Freelee versus Tana

lolalovesbugs
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lolalovesbugs »

Aside from the 'don't drag other people down for views' bit - lil bit hypocritical but eh I suppose she's just referring to youtubers here- I actually really enjoyed the freelee video.

Tana points out direct contradictions in freelees videos and makes some good points. I also can't stand durianrider most of the time so maybe I'm just gleeful that she ripped into him a bit. :D

Overall I think this is one of her better videos lately, and was pleasantly surprised given I didnt expect such a coherent structure.

Hermioneweasley

Post by Hermioneweasley »

She's a story time youtuber. I've always seen story times as stand up comedy in a way, your telling a story that's exaggerated and meant to be funny. Does anyone want to watch a 100 % stick to the facts boring story time? I dont. I also thought her response to free lee was on point. Im sure freelee cares about veganism, but she cares a hell of a lot more about the money coming in, that's why she uses big youtubers or celebs and talks about there lifestyles. Seriously she finds one pic of kendall Jenner with chicken, KENDALLS ON DRUGS. she does it to attract viewers aka $$$ to her channel, I'm glad tana was real and called her out for it

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Hermioneweasley

Post by Hermioneweasley »

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to say im not like tana's biggest fan here to defend her, there are things she does that just blow my mind. first off, idc how big the fight with your parents was, this women flew to come Collab with you, GO DO IT. I have to say I think channon talked about the tana situation on her vlog channel because she saw tana becoming more popular and wanted to slow it down, they are each others competition. Tana's only 17, Collab with Aspyn or someone who actually cares about there reputation!

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

Title suggestion: TANA "GURU GOSSIP TRIED TO KILL ME" MONGEAU

Also her freelee video was pretty good until the end where she was like "HASHTAG IT! TREND IT!!"

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

So, her response to Freelee...

I agree with what she's saying completely. Freelee is a bitch... but it's not like that's a new and original opinion or anything. That's Freelee's thing, she owns up to it, and I feel like her response to Tana would just be like, yea, duh. One of her things is that her ego doesn't play a part in her cause, so she doesn't give a fuck what Tana thinks of her "character". She just cares about the animals and the planet and all that.

The thing that Tana emphasizes about Freelee's video on her, is that Freelee called her an idiot based on the weight loss advice she gave. And there are several things in Tana's response video that just confirm that she is indeed an idiot... listed below lol.

-Her use of the word "stipulations" in the first 25 seconds on the video. Nope. Wrong.
-Saying eating chocolate releases opioids in the brain... wtf? Not even close. Maybe so some research next time.
-The fact that as she's spewing this bullshit ^ she has #TanaTheHealthTeacher written on the clip... lol.
-Her extension tracks are now totally visible from the front the whole time, not just from the top a couple times a video. (She's an idiot for thinking anyone would believe her hair is real.)

I've still only gotten to 3:39 at this point :rofl: So yea I can't really judge too harshly quite yet because I haven't watched the whole thing. But I'm just gonna post this now but maybe I'll edit.

darkkheartt
Talker
Talker

Post by darkkheartt »

Double post because it won't let me edit my first one...

I love Tana for shitting on Durian or whatever the fuck his name is. He's such an intolerable piece of shit dickwad. I think he's a really bad influence on Freelee. I don't like Freelee but I see good intentions in her. She's horrible for bullying young girls. She's a hypocrite for preaching compassion to animals but not practicing the same to her fellow humans. But somehow I still see good intentions in her and I'm curious how her behavior would be if she cut that douche out of her life. Idk maybe she'd still be the same.

In the rest of her video Tana does bring up a lot of good points. All the stuff she got wrong in the beginning was just a bit cringeworthy so I didn't get the best first impression, but she redeemed herself throughout. :respekt:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I loved her response to freely, I wish more youtubers responded to the shit freely says

Return to “Tana Mongeau”