General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

Post by kittykatmeow »

Did a little overlay of her photoshopped hip with my impression of what her body really is lol

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Back to losing 20lbs in her most recent reply... Can't even keep her own damn lies straight within 2 hours of posting the pic. Also, now she's been doing squats and crunches :roll:

Still doesn't explain the fact that your ass had already grown from a few weeks ago. LMAO she's so full of shit.

I also don't recall a trend of anyone saying that she was getting "too thin". Her progress pics didn't even make her look thin and she was posing hardcore to make herself look better.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

^ Haha I had the same thought. I'm pretty sure no one was calling her too skinny. She's so cray.

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

Wtf is up with this skank's novel replies? No one wants to sit there and read the whole thing, especially if it's coming from your empty head!

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

I really hate how she keeps stressing that she gains weight in her thighs - and more specifically, how she doesn't like that her inner thighs are bigger. Yet another idiot thirsty for a thigh gap.

A naturally super thin friend of mine posted this on FB awhile ago and I love her for it.
"The only reason I would want a thigh gap would be so my pants stopped wearing holes in the crotch from my thighs rubbing together."
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

Every time this self obsessed moron posts a photoshopped photo on Instagram I just want to un-liquify her hips lol

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

It's so weird how she flip flops her opinions so much. They're completely inconsistent thoughts and she will just make up random shit in her fantasy land to try and sound ~so convincing~. Holly makes me cringe, but people who like her on social media make me cringe harder >< of all people, why this psychotic classless bitch?

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I catch myself now when I'm brushing my teeth, or doing stuff in front of the mirror trying to pose like her. So awkward. So forced. So weird.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I cannot even watch her, she's so embarrassing. We're almost the same age and I cannot understand why anyone around our age would dress/act like that. Not saying we can't be sexy, of course we can, but we're not trying to copy an 18 year old nor do I have idols or #bodygoals anymore. It's so creepy.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Idk why she's even relevant anymore on social media. She's a lazy fuck who can't even give her subbies a simple tutorial of her makeup look. I feel bad that they constantly ask and get "it's the same look that I've been doing" from her. Even if it's the "same" look, why can't she just do an updated video now that her skin has been better?! Oh wait, because it's PS Horry we're talking about. I would have SO much respect for her if she just made a video starting from scratch, with a BARE face. If her skin has "never looked better", why can't she just do a simple video showing how she spot conceals, powders, uses blush, and then her eye makeup??? She's such a lazy and insecure fuck that she can't even do that for her subbies. Meanwhile, she thinks she's blessing them with (obvious photoshopped) pictures of her "flawless" self on IG. She must spend hours PS'ing every little flaw on her face to get that perfect look.

As for her body, she did NOT lose 30 lbs and only gained 10 lbs back just in her ass and thighs--with no workouts for the past few months. When she was heavier, her body was shaped like a fridge. How did a bigger ass and flatter stomach suddenly appear still 20lbs down?? We all know she eats garbage at all hours in the night. Idk how her subbies can't see into her bullshit. She should also stop wearing those tight long skirts with sneakers because 1) she is NOT 5'8 like Kylie, so she looks stubby and 2) it just emphasizes her cankles even more.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

LOL
first week back doing cardio since SEPTEMBER...can't complain but...not great lol. doesn't help pic wise that I go to the gym at night and you know I went innnnnn on that Costco pizza for dinner lollll (for my ppl that follow me on snapchat) so this is the look after a full day of eating haha - don't judge

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^ She's sucking it in so hard in this pic. Lol Always thirsty for compliments, smh.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

She always looks so uncomfortable in her selfies. One day she's gonna pass out in front of her mirror because she's sucking in so much and not breathing.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

lmao did she ps her arm too?
BANNED

:hugs:

capgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by capgirl »

timewasting wrote:LOL
first week back doing cardio since SEPTEMBER...can't complain but...not great lol. doesn't help pic wise that I go to the gym at night and you know I went innnnnn on that Costco pizza for dinner lollll (for my ppl that follow me on snapchat) so this is the look after a full day of eating haha - don't judge
it's clear that she's sucking it in... she's such a joke.

Stagemom69
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagemom69 »

She must have put makeup on her "abs"... The stomach is so much darker than her hand. Usually it's the other way around, no?

jimi
Informer
Informer

Post by jimi »

Yeah why does her arm look so weird? It's like there's no joint, it's just a long noodle. And everyone has a muscle in their forearm that curves out a bit. Hers is just POOF gone.

Again with fishing for compliments "this is after a day of eating don't judge" lmao. She totally wants people to say she still looks SOOO good even after eating. Hollys all "I feel bloated in this pic" in the comments. Oh come on.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

I used to look at her IG and never read her replies/ the comments section. Ugh, it's so true re: being too lazy to make tutorials. Someone asked her on a recent picture and she wrote "no need for a tutorial." What do you mean "no need"? Someone just asked you for one!

Also, these "progress pics" are so worthless, because they are taken in super dark lighting and at weird angles. Just stand up straight under bright lighting!

MissLB
Learner
Learner

Post by MissLB »

jimi wrote:Yeah why does her arm look so weird? It's like there's no joint, it's just a long noodle. And everyone has a muscle in their forearm that curves out a bit. Hers is just POOF gone.

Again with fishing for compliments "this is after a day of eating don't judge" lmao. She totally wants people to say she still looks SOOO good even after eating. Hollys all "I feel bloated in this pic" in the comments. Oh come on.
Her arms look weird bc there isn't any muscles there hahahah. All she does is cardio ffs. She is always fishing for compliments it's nauseating. It's like it's her only joy in life and that's sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changalang
Learner
Learner

Post by Changalang »

it's hard to believe that she's such the psycho moron that she is. what the hell went wrong in her childhood to have made her the way she is today?? she needs to get off her lazy fat ass and get a JOB.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”