General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here, guise!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Someone asked her on her IG pic if she would be doing a video on her hair, with the new highlights and stuff and of course she said no. Apparenty its soooo basic its just her natural hair color with a few highlights. I hate how she answers this way regarding EVERYTHING... She doesn't do makeup tutorials because her makeup is "nothing special" or "so basic" or "its just one eyeshadow color". Why is she even a guru?? People are telling her what kind of content they wanna see but she doesn't care. She tries to make herself sound so effortless when it comes to her look, when we can all see that it's anything but effortless.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Considering how much money she loves to spend, she should realize that fulfilling her viewers requests would bring in so much more money for her since she would upload more.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

Wonk_Eye wrote:Someone asked her on her IG pic if she would be doing a video on her hair, with the new highlights and stuff and of course she said no. Apparenty its soooo basic its just her natural hair color with a few highlights. I hate how she answers this way regarding EVERYTHING... She doesn't do makeup tutorials because her makeup is "nothing special" or "so basic" or "its just one eyeshadow color". Why is she even a guru?? People are telling her what kind of content they wanna see but she doesn't care. She tries to make herself sound so effortless when it comes to her look, when we can all see that it's anything but effortless.
I also don't get it, it's not about being basic or not, people want to see how you got to look that way. That's what sells you, and people wanna know it all! Why is she even doing video's then, especially beauty ones, if she doesn't want to share those things? She's really useless.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:Someone asked her on her IG pic if she would be doing a video on her hair, with the new highlights and stuff and of course she said no. Apparenty its soooo basic its just her natural hair color with a few highlights. I hate how she answers this way regarding EVERYTHING... She doesn't do makeup tutorials because her makeup is "nothing special" or "so basic" or "its just one eyeshadow color". Why is she even a guru?? People are telling her what kind of content they wanna see but she doesn't care. She tries to make herself sound so effortless when it comes to her look, when we can all see that it's anything but effortless.
I agree; I feel like she doesn't want to let anyone in on her beauty or hairstyle secrets. She wants to appear like a goddess with "natural" light brown hair color & just a few highlights. It's like, no bitch. We can clearly see that you dye your hair. Her hair looks fried in some pics. Also, she filters/alters all of her pics. As for her "perfect" skin and makeup routine, it is so obvious that she airbrushes the shit out of her cheek area & blurs out her makeup. It looks so unnatural and her fans are gullible enough to believe that her skin is flawless & virtually poreless. There is nothing real or natural about her look. Nothing about her look is effortless. It's so deceiving but that's typical Holly behavior- anything for attention and praise.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

That is exactly it: she doesn't want to reveal her secrets so people don't "copy" her probably. And that's annoying cause some girls with a similar eye shape don't know how to do make up for themselves and it may help them.

But that's Holly for you

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

Totally agree with you guys. If her looks are so effortless, it shouldn't be hard for her to film a tutorial. People are literally telling her what they want to see and she shoots them down. I think the real reason she doesn't make these videos is because it will reveal how much effort it takes to achieve her looks - which is okay!! If you want my look, this is how I do it. But no not holly. If she appears too try hard, then it takes away from her *natural* beauty. Ultimately, she's afraid of criticism, judgement, and people finding out the truth lol.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

c0ffeebeans wrote:Totally agree with you guys. If her looks are so effortless, it shouldn't be hard for her to film a tutorial. People are literally telling her what they want to see and she shoots them down. I think the real reason she doesn't make these videos is because it will reveal how much effort it takes to achieve her looks - which is okay!! If you want my look, this is how I do it. But no not holly. If she appears too try hard, then it takes away from her *natural* beauty. Ultimately, she's afraid of criticism, judgement, and people finding out the truth lol.
It's not just even that. People want to know how she achieves flawless skin with just "spot concealing" but we (at GG) all know that she uses a ton of foundation and concealer. Also, she's NEVER done a makeup video with a fresh clean face. It's always already made up before filming minus the left eye -- which she keeps naked bc it's not her monolid. She's so insecure and concerned with what other ppl would think of her bare face when all those insecurities were created by her in the first place. We wouldn't be curious if she was honest and accepting of her own skin. Like, who doesn't have acne scars and stubborn blemishes that won't go away?! She should own up to having imperfect skin so ppl can relate to her better. But Holly just wants to live in her own fairytale world where she looks flawless and perfect...meanwhile, the truth is lighting, filters, and PS.

I get it; I've dealt with bad skin throughout late teens & my entire twenties. I was so afraid ppl would see my acne and so I'd pile on the makeup. I would be living in AGONY if I still cared what other ppl thought about my acne scars in my 30s. Thankfully I grew out of it and able to just go au natural without giving a f*ck. I feel sorry for Holly. It must be so hard looking in the mirror each day and hating how she looks naturally. There's only so much hiding and living a lie that she can do. If she doesn't figure this out in her 30s, then she never will. Cosmetic and plastic surgery will be in her cards down the road.

NinaSina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NinaSina »

Man, it must be exhausting to be her, the way she consistently over-explains or justifies things (albeit inadequately) or decides to be nasty to people nicely asking her questions. It wouldn't kill her to just own up to her own insecurities or be nice!

NinaSina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by NinaSina »

LMAO on her post regarding "if you know anything about me you know that learning about Ancient Egypt is one of my favorite things in life!" Uhm, that's news to me, Holly! But then I can't win because if someone even mildly suggests that she has never mentioned this ever, she would cut that person so fast from comments. That's the Holly that I know!

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

^ that makes a lot of sense too

guys, holly posted this under the ig pic. why is she lying LOL
[instagram][/instagram]

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

c0ffeebeans wrote:^ that makes a lot of sense too

guys, holly posted this under the ig pic. why is she lying LOL
[instagram][/instagram]
Because that's Holly for you -- lying through her teeth and in total denial. That photo looks so airbrushed. After what we've seen from the E!
video, how are ppl so oblivious to how imperfect her skin really is?! I don't get it.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ lol its embarassing how hard she tries. She's so predictable too. She doesn't get that people don't care if it's too simple, they want to see all the products, the order she does it in, the techniques etc. Some people just like to watch others apply makeup! How about a video on her go to Greek vacation look? She became popular as a beauty guru, and now she still expects the same followers to continue to follow and worship the ground she waks on, without asking her anything about how she achieves her look, or anything else about her life for that matter. She won't explain anything, but expects everyone to just know. Then when she gets super defensive she overexplains to the point of exhaustion and takes offence to the most innocent questions. She really doesn't deserve ANY followers or subcribers. If not a beauty guru then what could she market herself as? She can't even say "socialite" cause she has no friends. She's already over thirty and really has no long term life aspirations.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

people are asking her to make tutorials for things she thinks are 'nothing special' or 'basic'.. if that's the case then wouldn't she jump on to make those videos instead of coming up with some shitty excuse/lies?? more videos = more $$$
BANNED

:hugs:

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

In her latest IG photo with Zack, you can see how short he really is. His legs are as long as Holly's. I guess she has a thing for short guys.

I wonder if it bothers her that Steve has pics of him and Krista on his IG but never really did that with Holly (as much) while they were dating. Meanwhile, Holly has been desparately flaunting pics of her & Zack but he hasn't done the same. :rofl: I know to each their own about keeping relationships private but I just feel like Zack isn't 100% into her. There's no mention whatsoever on his page & it's like she doesn't even exist, lol. If I didn't know who he was and stumbled on his page by accident, I would think he's single.

**Edit: just noticed that Steve put up a super cute pic of him and Krista together 9 hrs ago and saw that Holly's pic with Zack was posted 8 hrs ago. How much you want to bet that she did that to one up him? Too bad for Holly but she is no natural stunner like Krista. Lol

klee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by klee »

I am from the Philippines and Krista Kleiner was a bit active in the celebrity scene when she was still in the Philippines. She was a former Ms International beauty queen and she even joined Julio Iglesia's tour as a dancer. I was so shocked to see that she might be Steve's new girlfriend because she was previously married to this super rich Australian businessman (they're separated now). Steve is so lucky if she is his girlfriend because she is super gorgeous and talented. A friend of mine saw her in person and she said that Krista was so pretty and has the perfect hourglass figure.

lumibabe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lumibabe »

Poor Holly. Everyone can see how insecure she really is. Someone comment on her IG post if Zack was her brother LOL and she deleted the comment right away ha ha Ha. She is so strict about what people comment about her that if she doesn't like it she deletes it. I've heard she is known to do that.

Holly do u sit at home all day to guard your comments and messages sections? No one cares that much about you Holly stop being so insecure. U should also try showing different face angles so people won't be so shocked tosee you in real life when your face is totally different. You try so hard to convey this image that you are perfect but just be you! so sad to see how insecure you are

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

She's so pathetic, seriously one of the worst kinds of people. Insecure and in denial, attention-seeking, dishonest, label whore, and hasn't achieved anything in her 30+ years of life.

Taytay123
Learner
Learner

Post by Taytay123 »

She has the worst case of cankles in her latest pic on ig.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”