Watching the michalaks ski vlog made me subscribe to them haha

gossipguuurrrll
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush - Part 10

Post by gossipguuurrrll »

"skiing's scary, especially for somebody thats not an adrenaline junkie... and she's just thrown herself into it and not given up and... i have a lot of respect for that." - Stef in the michalaks vlog about hannah

sounded like major shade to me :roll: oops sammi

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

gossipguuurrrll wrote:"skiing's scary, especially for somebody thats not an adrenaline junkie... and she's just thrown herself into it and not given up and... i have a lot of respect for that." - Stef in the michalaks vlog about hannah

sounded like major shade to me :roll: oops sammi
It probably was. I watched another vlog to get an idea of what he's like cause he seemed a bit of a miserable bastard, but I think he's just very deadpan. He's right though - there's a moment in skiing where it just clicks and you start to love it. Hannah got where Sammi was coming from, because if you don't get it straight away it's actually quite stressful. Plus it requires a lot of leg strength and I don't think Sammi has that specific level of fitness.

gabbiey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gabbiey »

Homegirl looks ASHY in the latest makeup video

english is not my first language, please be nice.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

In the "Literally what Youtubers do all day" video did Sam make lattes for her and Jason in paper cups, at home!?!

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

monki wrote:In the "Literally what Youtubers do all day" video did Sam make lattes for her and Jason in paper cups, at home!?!
I think they're made of normal mug material (idk what it's called ) because when she put it on the table it made a louder noise than paper would :)

Sent from my android x

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ God, I hope that's true!

I'm in the middle of watching that vlog, and I suddenly got irrationally pissed when she just completely dumped the eggs so aggressively while making the damn omelette :x hahahahaha

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

they called them sloths omg :D :respekt:

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

rhi14 wrote:The level of talent in the editing and skill in the Michalak's vlog compared to Jason's is hilarious. I don't even like them that much, just watching this vlog for the skiing (all these youtubers going skiing has made me really, really want to go again. Depressingly that's the point of these ads, but still). No negativity either, which is quite nice to see. To me, the contrast between the vlogs is huge. I feel a bit bad for Sammi, I really don't like Jason.

I bet that drone cost a bomb though.
It was like night and day tbh. I think Jason didn't get the memo that the trip was sponsored, but instead thought it was the 'best friends forever' couples trip. Look you're out there to 'work' i.e. Vlog. Stef did a better job despite having a damn toddler to care for. Jason's coming around though! He bought a brand new camera & some gadgets because Stef has them. I honestly wonder how much Sammi stands for his expensive and erratic shopping? Didn't he just buy a Harley and x number of cameras?

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

^^ Jason is part owner in N&K and comes from a well off family. She prob can't say much as its "his money". Who knows she seems out of touch with a lot. Her life seems to be so lonely at times. It's just Jason and dogs

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

I doubt the clothing line is making that much money to afford high end purchases like a Harley.

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

Just finished watching her newest vlog. I had to ff a lot of it because she wastes my time filming two sleeping dogs while she of course is giggling in the background. No one cares about those dogs Sam. Stop all the giggling, it is getting really old.
If I had been her travel companions I would have left her in the hotel room. The tearful pity party is a bore. And if Jason enjoys skiing there is no reason he can't go on a ski trip while she remains at home. The world would not end if she wasn't attached at the hip with him every minute of the day. She is so bloody needy.
Does this girl ever wash her face? The acne is out of control and has been for as long as I can remember. It would appear to me her personal hygiene is the issue. She always looks so dirty.
I can't even bother to complain about the hair. I just can't.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

SayWhat wrote:I doubt the clothing line is making that much money to afford high end purchases like a Harley.
I think so too. People forget it costs a lot of money to run a clothing business too.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Holy hell her skin looks bad in her ''Updated Daily Face'' video! :(

I know there are people with worse skin, but - unless it's something hormonal etc. - Sam has no excuse to have skin like that imho. She has access to pretty much every skincare brand in the world (usually for free, no less!) and has money enough to go get facials regularly.

Same story as her hair basically.
As someone who suffered from awful skin in the past, I'd just like to point out that you have no idea what you're talking about. Expensive skin care and facials aren't going to help

snarkvark
Informer
Informer

Post by snarkvark »

Ash904 wrote:
SayWhat wrote:I doubt the clothing line is making that much money to afford high end purchases like a Harley.
I think so too. People forget it costs a lot of money to run a clothing business too.
It does but Gleam (they're with Gleam right?) probably gave them a business loan to set up because the more money you pump into a start-up the more likely it will be to succeed.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

bluebanana wrote:
BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Holy hell her skin looks bad in her ''Updated Daily Face'' video! :(

I know there are people with worse skin, but - unless it's something hormonal etc. - Sam has no excuse to have skin like that imho. She has access to pretty much every skincare brand in the world (usually for free, no less!) and has money enough to go get facials regularly.

As someone who suffered from awful skin in the past, I'd just like to point out that you have no idea what you're talking about. Expensive skin care and facials aren't going to help
^ IA. Also, sometimes it's not about hygiene but genetics... but she should consult a proper dermatologist - she can afford it anyway!

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

snarkvark wrote:It does but Gleam (they're with Gleam right?) probably gave them a business loan to set up because the more money you pump into a start-up the more likely it will be to succeed.
idk i don't think Gleam gave them a loan for the clothing business. if they did, they would have their grubby hands all over it, ask for a % and have their influencer puppets wearing it or showing it all over their hauls.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

luvey wrote:
snarkvark wrote:It does but Gleam (they're with Gleam right?) probably gave them a business loan to set up because the more money you pump into a start-up the more likely it will be to succeed.
idk i don't think Gleam gave them a loan for the clothing business. if they did, they would have their grubby hands all over it, ask for a % and have their influencer puppets wearing it or showing it all over their hauls.
I'm pretty sure someone at Gleam (the owner?) owns a percentage of N&K. They said that the business is doing well, but I can't imagine anyone that isn't a fan of Sam's is buying from the website. At this point I'm not expecting much growth from them.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

bluebanana wrote:

As someone who also had bad skin in the past: please don't immediately assume that people don't know what they're talking about. I merely based my post on my experiences with facials and skincare. I didn't say she needed to use expensive skincare either. There are plenty of great affordable skincare products (without perfume, alcohol, parabens etc).. But judging by her videos Sam really seems to think expensive = better, so she probably doesn't want to use ''cheaper'' brands. :')

Anyway, I really hope she'll go see a dermatologist before her wedding. And a different hairdresser, who also learns her how to take care of her weave.

commonpeople
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by commonpeople »

First time poster!

I find that there is a parallelism in the relationships of Sam& Jason and the Michalaks. It's like both guys in the relationship are grumpy and a little bit dominant towards the girl. I just started watching the Michalaks last week because Sam and Jason didn't stop going on about them, and at first impression I found her really sweet, but him, he's alittle bit on the "insensitive" side? i don't know how to put but he doesn't feel so nice to me. And that reminds me a little bit of the dinamic Sam and Jason have. I can see how Jason is looking up to him.

Return to “BeautyCrush”