Beckie0 Part 2

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.

Re: Beckie0 Part 2

Post by Guest »

Beckie really creeps me out lately... I don't know what it is... I think it might be that she seems to have lost weight and keeps shaving her hair (when she said she wants long blonde hair). Does she wants people to think that she's ill? Also the way that random old guys send her free gifts. I just get a weird vibe from her.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ellie1003 »

illogicalenid wrote:Beckie really creeps me out lately... I don't know what it is... I think it might be that she seems to have lost weight and keeps shaving her hair (when she said she wants long blonde hair). Does she wants people to think that she's ill? Also the way that random old guys send her free gifts. I just get a weird vibe from her.

I've noticed this for a while so I don't think it's a symptom of her losing weight but she basically doesn't have a top lip. If you haven't noticed it before you probably will now and it might annoy you like it does me, but she especially doesn't have one when she pulls that screwed up face she does all the time. Her top lip just disappears! Makes her look even more deranged and soulless than usual!

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

Oceanic815 wrote:Apparently she drinks while "working". I caught a screen shot of her saying she was editing with a glass of wine next to her on her desk!
She should not be drinking as much as she does with her medication. And with her size she'd probably be a complete lightweight. It's unbelievably stupid of her.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

funnylikeyikes wrote:
Oceanic815 wrote:Apparently she drinks while "working". I caught a screen shot of her saying she was editing with a glass of wine next to her on her desk!
She should not be drinking as much as she does with her medication. And with her size she'd probably be a complete lightweight. It's unbelievably stupid of her.

I thought special snowflake Beckie doesn't take medication?

funnylikeyikes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by funnylikeyikes »

She does -- she was complaining about the shakes or some other symptom she had.
She's funny, but not funny like, 'ha ha', funny like, 'yikes'.

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

Maybe she wouldnt Shake so much if she didnt drink when she's on medication. Idiot ball

Ispeakforthetrees
Learner
Learner

Post by Ispeakforthetrees »

I don't think buying and reselling is ilegal but is trashy as fuuck. GET A JOB BEKIE

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

Look at how much she's buying - way more than she's selling! She bought 7 new things just today. And we're supposed to believe she's trying to combat her hoarding problem? All she does is resell other people's stuff and buy more shit to add to her hoarding piles...
xoxo, GG

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

Look at how much she's buying - way more than she's selling! She bought 7 new things just today. And we're supposed to believe she's trying to combat her hoarding problem? All she does is resell other people's stuff and buy more shit to add to her hoarding piles...
xoxo, GG

regularsized
Learner
Learner

Post by regularsized »

SnatchingWeaves wrote:Look at how much she's buying - way more than she's selling! She bought 7 new things just today. And we're supposed to believe she's trying to combat her hoarding problem? All she does is resell other people's stuff and buy more shit to add to her hoarding piles...
I thought this. As always, there's no logic to it whatsoever. Surely you'd start by trying to reduce the amount of crap you bought. And maybe by asking your fans not to send you stuff instead of complaining on twitter that someone didn't tape the lid down properly :tu:

regularsized
Learner
Learner

Post by regularsized »

Also she's driving me insane with this sudden change of tone to her tweets. Suddenly <3 it's! all :love2: fake! happy :D as though emojis and exclamation marks somehow magically transform the words she's saying into nicer ones. If you want to appear nice Beckie, you have to actually say nice things.

howuusername
Learner
Learner

Post by howuusername »

this depop thing is so ridiculous... Beckie, PLEASE, get off the damn internet! Do something with your life! LOOK FOR A MOTHERFUCKING JOB! If you know your youtube career isn't doing so good, why wouldn't you look for a job and maybe, just maybe, you would be able to move from your parent's house (since you don't like the noise and blah blah blah)
if you guys watch her snap story, all she does is wrap parcels, edit, paint and wrap parcels. her house is FULL of her shit, the kitchen, the living room... it's crazy.
honestly, i don't understand her. she has said million times "there are so many things you guys don't know about me!!!!", but then you proceed to share everything single thing you do online!! it drives me nuts, please beckie, if you want to keep your life private thats okay, but you don't, you film EVERYTHING!
Also, what the fuck is up with her obssesion with the US? is it because she met that crusty old ass there?

rhiaaa
Learner
Learner

Post by rhiaaa »

regularsized wrote:
SnatchingWeaves wrote:Look at how much she's buying - way more than she's selling! She bought 7 new things just today. And we're supposed to believe she's trying to combat her hoarding problem? All she does is resell other people's stuff and buy more shit to add to her hoarding piles...
I thought this. As always, there's no logic to it whatsoever. Surely you'd start by trying to reduce the amount of crap you bought. And maybe by asking your fans not to send you stuff instead of complaining on twitter that someone didn't tape the lid down properly :tu:
How do you see what she has bought?? How ridiculous though - she needs to do something better with her time!

926val
Learner
Learner

Post by 926val »

Maybe her parents are mad at her when she comes in the door because she leaves her hoarded crap all over the house! Like how much of an asshole do you have to be to leave all of you stuff in the kitchen, the sitting room and the hallways?

howuusername
Learner
Learner

Post by howuusername »

926val wrote:Maybe her parents are mad at her when she comes in the door because she leaves her hoarded crap all over the house! Like how much of an asshole do you have to be to leave all of you stuff in the kitchen, the sitting room and the hallways?
honeslty this shit is worrying. it really shows how big of a mess she is!
today, on her snapchat, she filmed herself crying and saying all the time "i wanna move out" for fuck's sake rebecca, actually do something to achieve that! she only opened that nasty store to fund money to go america, so it's clear she has no interest in actually working to move out. it's so embarassing...i totally understand living in your parent's home because you really can't support yourself, but you should always make sure to WORK, so that one day you'll be able to move out!! plus how motherfucking ungrateful can a person be, she leaves her shit all over the place, spends half of her money in that lush bullshit, refuses to actually find a job and then she whines all of the fucking time? how do her parents even keep up with her? like i get that she has depression, but depression is no excuse for you to be a fucking asshole.
also, does anyone else hate the way the always says she's "multi-tasking" like rebecca please, all you do is wrap motherfucking paper all day and buy shit all day alright, it's not like you have a partner and three kids at the same time.

700club
Talker
Talker

Post by 700club »

the snap of her crying over the speedometer gun was too much omg. she's so extra lol.

Ellie1003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ellie1003 »

I think we have a new limit.

She has tried and actually managed to sell a personally inscribed John Green book. As in, "Dear Rebecca..." She even advertised it as "are you a John Green fan called Rebecca?" :rofl: I would never sell or even give away a book if I'd met the author and had them sign it, even without a name, you still have the memory. It seems so money grabbing. I get that she is trying to cut her hoarding and earn money, but I'm beginning to think those tears yesterday were because they'd found her trying to list her grandad on depot!

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

She's so greedy It's ridiculous. Why cant she get a normal job? Or study something? I get that YouTube is her job, but if she cant afford her own place only with YouTube, she should maybe try and get a part-time job.

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee »

She's selling three SAMPLES for £11.70!!!! In what world is that okay????

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

You guys seen her last instagram pic? She basically uploaded a selfie showing her yellow af teeth and ranting about how her braces get yellow/brown and blah blah blah. Disgusting. But, hey, she doesnt share her whole life with the internet, right? She must only share the boring bits

Return to “BeckieJBrown”