Kristin Gehm Part 6

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 6

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think it's high time we revived this thread....... Kristin is beginning to get on my wick, bragging that she's up at 4.30am every morning. However, she goes to bed at 7.30pm - 8pm...so she's getting MORE sleep than me (I go to bed at 12.30am and get up at 7 - 8!)

Did she change jobs?

Why is she talking about 'Red Aspen'?

Those Nail dashes are terrible....they didn't stick to my nails for more than 12 hours!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I know Kristen changed jobs from when I watched her a lot and works more from home and then travels some. She didn’t go into an office. Now she could have changed jobs again afterwards and I would not have known. I have tried to watch her again. Her IG was totally trying to sell those nail products and it drove me crazy. Those wouldn’t work for me because I wash my hands a lot and they don’t stick. I wish she stop sounding so desperate to sell.

I am not going to sleep as soon as the sun goes down. I got tired of the bragging about when she gets up. Nobody cares.

I will help you revive this thread if Kristin will give us something to talk about.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I watched her on IG. She showed the clock. She doesn’t want to show her latest nail products not that I care because the post office hasn’t delivered the ones for her to send out to her customers from the last order and she doesn’t know what to do....

:blah: :blah:

She complained about the postal service.... I clicked out and forgot to go back.

I will try again later. I need to do better.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw the end of her look posted from yesterday. She was showcasing an eyeshadow quad from Red Aspen. I hadn’t ever seen
anything from their eyeshadow line. Kristin seemed pleased with the look. It was a pale nude look that I didn’t find impressive.
I didn’t see the shadows that she had to work with. I saw an eyeshadow quad of different colors posted on her IG. I don’t know
if she was working with a quad in this look or not.

She posted that she was in a better mood and not as whiny as earlier. :lol!:

Obviously, I missed most of her posts.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Today on IG: More shilling of Red Aspen products.

A new eyeshadow palette drop.
A new drop of nail dashes.

Is that all Kristen does now. Shill Red Aspen?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I read up on Red Aspen as we don't have it in the UK.....and it's an MLM company! She's bragging about herself being an 'ambassador' for the company.......and it transpires that anyone with money to throw at the company, can also be ambassadors. I thought she was employed by them in a 'real' job.....

What happened to Camp Cosmetics that she was always trying to sell?

I also have to ask, if she had a gastric band - how come she's gained so much weight back? She must be in agony with her joints!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am in the US and have never heard of it where I live. I spent some time this afternoon watching some of her videos and realized that it is a MLM. When I heard her saying that she was an ambassador I started to get suspicious that it was and it is an MLM company.

From what I remember Camp Cosmetics got into financial difficulties and closed up shop.

I was shocked when I saw Kristin. She (and her insurance company) spent so much money getting the gastric band and she has eaten her way back to her size prior to the surgery. I think she admitted it. She never followed through with the required psychological counseling that is required for everyone after surgery. She was always too busy. She won’t exercise. She cooks and eats the wrong kinds of food. At least she was doing these things the last time I was following her a lot.

She looked so good at one time. She golfed and everything. I don’t want to say anything bad but I was really concerned when I
started watching her videos today.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She is going through the flavors of Quest protein bars and letting us know which flavors are good.

I don’t know why she’s obsessed with protein bars. She says people with that have had her surgery need extra protein but it seems that she can eat adequate amounts of protein now. I thoroughly doctors worried about protein after surgery when patients aren’t
able to take in adequate amounts of food.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Aren't protein bars for people wanting to increase muscle mass?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think they are. I also have read some people eat those Quest protein bars for meal replacements. I have never tried them.

Neither of these options seem to to apply to Kristin at this time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

The Kristin Chronicles continue..... she is in Ohio on a 10 day business trip.

She in on IG stories and giving rankings on the Quest protein bars. Mostly she’s rating the taste. I guess protein is continuing to be a big thing with her and has been for awhile. I don’t think that protein bars are the best way for her to get the extra protein that she thinks she needs.

She is also shilling Red Aspen. I miss the days when Kristin actually talked about things she was interested in. Not always trying to
sell something to her supporters.

I used to enjoy listening to her when I first found her channel.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

While the board was down Kristin let us know that she’s sponsoring a race car. :rofl: :rofl:

auntieflo13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by auntieflo13 »

She's stopped 'vloggin' .......I used to quite enjoy watching her meander around her house, talking absolute rubbish for hours on end!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did she? I stopped watching her. I did check out when she and Bob tagged along with the other couple on their honeymoon. That is the last time I checked in on her. I do read and comment on her elsewhere but I wouldn’t mind getting her thread going again here.

Do you think she will vlog again? She has stopped before and started again.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Good morning good morning good morning everyone it is not 7:30am, Gehm is vlogging again and I'm here for it. You knew she couldn't stay away!

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

I'm gonna do a good ole recap of the most recent vlog. I can't promise it'll be hilarious at all. I haven't watched this broad in a minute.

Baaab. Baaaab. Oh that accent and wheezy laugh.

HAPPY TUESDAY Gehm'ers. Decor hasn't changed one bit. Perfectly symmetrical knick knacks and clunky furniture. Aj.... is that one of the 'church cuties?' Last I saw they were still spending a lot of time with Kristin. Her microwave was on the fritz. The 0 didn't work. Now it all works again. I'm relieved.

Goooood afternoon everybody (Omg only 5 minutes in...I thought at least 10 mins).
Baaab hit a deer with her car. So she had to spend over an hour at the dealership. She ordered some Bones Coffee. Is that coffee good, anyone know? I always thought it was mad overpriced.

Kristin's in pain, this time it's her teeth. I remember her always being in pain about something. She doesn't want to whine and would like to count her blessings. Well, that's new.

She made chicken stuffed shells that do not look like shells.
Baab is making an appearance in the vlog. Late night for the Gehms, out till 11pm. She is going to insert her instagram content into her vlogs so she does not have to vlog as much... anyone else see a paradox?

She inserted some content about the racetrack but did not really include any racing, just a memorial or tribute of some kind.
She's making a lot of pasta for someone so concerned about protein. She also made her first guacamole ever.

Yesterday was a travel day so she did not vlog. God forbid we see something other than an overshot of her face and her living room/hotel room.

Outfit of the day!! I missed that shit. She's wearing a dress and a little jean jacket. Not the worst... better than those god awful jeans.
All we are missing is some fan girling and Bob's gardening, which I actually did not mind.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Very good recap. :tu: Somebody that is interested in Kristin. I stopped for awhile. Started again. Then stopped. You know how it goes. It’s amazing how she never changes. I need to start checking out her OOTD. That was always interesting. I didn’t mind Bob’s gardening too much either. I know a lot of people hated it. I saw her in my IG feed yesterday maybe but I didn’t have time to
watch. I need to go check and see what she has today.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

She does IG lives of her doing her makeup SUPER early in the morning. I never made it through a full one, they're pretty long

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I used to watch some of her early morning stuff on replay. She used to take forever to do her makeup. :roll:

Return to “Kristin Gehm”