Dan and Phil Part 47: The Phalace of Dreams

Re: Dan and Phil Part 47: The Phalace of Dreams

Post by Guest »

More dream interpretations for mouth being sewn shut! Wow Phil, what is your subconscious trying to tell you Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timtam
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by timtam »

sweetmm wrote: It is interesting to see the almost identical reaction on jumpscares and Dan's full body reaction amuses me
ImageImageImage
These slow mo reactions are actually the most hilarious things. Phil always seems to end up smiling/laughing after he's scared which is hilarious and cute. But Dan what's with those hands in the air! :D

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

I actually enjoyed that and as you have mentioned I'm glad that fnaf is now out of the way.
The balance between gameplay and comments felt really nice on this one. Also Phil singing patd moar please!

And Dan wasn't so annoyingly loud this time so that's a huge plus and I so love how Phil trolls him :)

I hope we get one vid evry day though. That "some days" feels so ominous :$
:love2: Image :love2:

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I know you guys are fed-up with 7SC; but this is raw SMOSH :tu:
[youtube][/youtube]
Credit:amazingfiru

pomelo

Post by pomelo »

Smosh's friendship is heartwarming, that video was so nice to watch. I'm glad they're still friends and still working together after so many years.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Aaaw Phil got his puppy; woof ;)

[tweet][/tweet]

daichii
Informer
Informer

Post by daichii »

I haven't watched smosh in like ages. I kinda want to wath the old smosh is bored vids again xD
:love2: Image :love2:

ayane
Learner
Learner

Post by ayane »

I actually liked the FNAF video...wow. I thought I'd hate it.

I loved that Phil just kept going on and on and on with his stories and singing. He wasn't really paying attention to the game. It felt like we were watching Dan play a game while Phil is just watching and amusing himself by trying to distract Dan. The trolling was way too funny. Haha, I can actually imagine Phil doing this to Dan off camera. And Dan was just so amusing in this video. Great start to spooky week! (hope the rest of it doesn't disappoint!)

whoknows
Informer
Informer

Post by whoknows »

ayane wrote:I actually liked the FNAF video...wow. I thought I'd hate it.

I loved that Phil just kept going on and on and on with his stories and singing. He wasn't really paying attention to the game. It felt like we were watching Dan play a game while Phil is just watching and amusing himself by trying to distract Dan. The trolling was way too funny. Haha, I can actually imagine Phil doing this to Dan off camera. And Dan was just so amusing in this video. Great start to spooky week! (hope the rest of it doesn't disappoint!)
I agree with all you said, it was a good start to spooky week. Also loved that while Dan kept making Phil pause telling him the dentist story he would be like ok go on and remember where he was at. They have no concept of personal space,I love that,they are really starting to relax around one another again. They are adorable together so whatever, I'm happy with them. Oh but I do want a baking video badly, maybe they can make an American Thanksgiving so it would have to be a long ass video, one can only hope.
watch out....mort is on the prowl. Why people be tweeting and deleting,own up to your shit.

rvgue
Learner
Learner

Post by rvgue »

Stitch
To dream that you have stitches represent your responsibility in keeping and holding a situation or relationship together. You fear that this situation or relationship is falling apart and it is up to you to mend it. Consider also the symbolism of where the stitches are on the body for additional significance.
Dentist
To dream that you are at the dentist represents your concerns about your appearance. Alternatively, it suggests that you are having some doubt over the sincerity and honour of some person in your life. You are experiencing some momentary anxiety or pain, but you will be a better and stronger person for it in the long run.
Purple
Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also the color of royalty, high rank, justice, wealth and dignity.
Mouth
To dream that you cannot open your mouth suggests that you are speechless over some news. Alternatively, the dream refers to a secret that you must keep. Your inability to open your mouth in your dream is also a variation of REM paralysis and may point to feeling helpless in a situation. No matter how hard you try, you just can't. If you dream that you cannot close your mouth, then it means that there is something that you can no longer keep inside and have to express.
Jaw
To see your own jaw in your dream represents your stubbornness, determination and forcefulness. You may need to have more willpower and fortitude in some situation. To dream that your jaws are tight, indicates unexpressed angers and other powerful feelings which you are holding back.
Six
Six is indicative of cooperation, balance, tranquility, perfection, warmth, union, marriage, family, and love. Your mental, emotional, and spiritual states are in harmony. It is also indicative of domestic bliss
Fear
To dream that you feel fear indicates that your achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are experiencing anxieties in various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss them and deal with them openly.
To dream that you worse fears are coming true, signifies your resistance to change. You are afraid to confront the unknown aspects of yourself.
Anxiety
To dream that you are experiencing some anxiety in some affair, is a reflection of what you may be feeling during your waking life. You may have repressed thoughts, unexpressed emotions, resentment, and hostility that are triggering your anxiety dream. This dream also denotes that you are disastrous mixing business with pleasure.
Appearance
To dream about your appearance indicates concerns over how others perceive you. If you appear disheveled in your dream, then it implies low self-esteem issues. If you have a good appearance, then it relates to your positive attitude and self confidence.
Face
To see your own face in your dream represents the persona you show to the world as oppose to the real you. It may refer to how you confront problems and deal with issues in your life.
Thread
To see thread in your dream symbolizes your life path and destiny. It also represents a connection to your thoughts and ideas. Consider also the colour of the thread and look up the significance in Dream Moods'
lightly jogging through the 6

gasp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gasp »

(can we put any further dream analysis in the astrology thread, since they belong to the same school?)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Please vote <3

missemma
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by missemma »

ayane wrote: It felt like we were watching Dan play a game while Phil is just watching and amusing himself by trying to distract Dan.
It is honestly just that. Dan always takes control of the game, I can't remember when/if Phil actually was the lead in the game play. He gives Dan his opinion on what to do and Dan just ignores him. I quite like that about their gaming videos though, Dan taking control whilst Phil just winds him up. One day we will be surprised when Dan let's Phil take full control and he just sits back to watch ;) as if that'll ever happen.

I'm so thirsty for the next video already. I really enjoyed FNAF, let's hope they pull off another good one tonight. Wonder when they'll get it up as I take it they'll either be flying or taking the ferry over to Belfast today.
"you don't need to say pow every time I apply some wood" - Dan Howell 2015.

ImageImageImage

Learner
Learner

Post by 369 »

Idk why but Phil looked crazy cute with his dumbo ears :D :love2:

I don't really care for the FNWF games but the video was enjoyable, especially thanks to Dan's weird reactions ("ANy noise - close the door" *swings hands* ??? ? ?????? ?). I'm a bit afraid of the some videos bit and the fact that the Cat collab might/will be one of them. :( Don't screw this up guys.

Spicyhottea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spicyhottea »

wtfamidoinghere wrote:The shushing again, it's annoying. I kind of get it, because it looks like Phil always talked at moments where they needed to listen, but still :D
Lol you could argue that it's more annoying that Phil keeps talking when he knows he shouldn't, despite Dan telling him not to. Kinda like when you're watching the season finale of a TV show and your Mum won't stfu haha.

I loved the video. I genuinely believe Dan when he says he doesn't fake the chair thing, nobody would willingly throw themselves back like that because you could really hurt yourself falling backwards like he did before.

I get the impression in terms of their chemistry, Phil is relaxing a bit. Dan seems to have been pretty chill for a while but now Phil all up in his grill, asking Dan to touch his chest again (since I guess they realised phans loved it so much the first time) and them both having absolutely no respect for personal space. It's refreshing not to see "no homo" stamped over everything, but they do need to be careful of falling into the trap of just fan service. I find them genuinely sweet at the moment but my cringe reflex for fan service is usually high so I'm on alert lol.

internettakeover
Learner
Learner

Post by internettakeover »

oh hi, long time no post. again.
Really enjoyed the FNAF video! did anyone else spot Dan kinda punching Phil on the arm at 8:34 and 9:19, that's at least the second time we've seen that mannerism after their joint liveshow (and I feel like I forgot one before that?), I kinda love it.

Anyway, main point of this post is me coming in a bit late to do a tour report on the matinee in Birmingham on Sunday! I imagine most of what happens at every stop has already been discussed (I was avoiding spoilers before), so I'll mostly talk about specific things to that show. Going to start off just by saying that I really enjoyed it! I'd met them at the signing in Bristol the day before and they were lovely - of course - so I was on a bit of a high anyway, and the atmosphere beforehand was just amazing.

Going behind a spoiler to discuss specifics :)
First off I should say that I was trying to record audio of the show and it failed, so I don't remember as much as I might want to because I was just trying to enjoy it at the time, and not focussing on remembering everything. Dan referred to Phil as 'Philly' at one point, possibly near the beginning when they discussed the Britain's Got Talent recording outside and Phil auditioning his gleeking, but I'm really not 100% sure of the context.

The first 7 Second Challenge they did was mine! which incredibly excited me, haha. Dan had to pick three policies he'd implement if he were Prime Minister and went for abolishing sadness, everyone has to wear black and high speed internet as a priority. Other challenges were Phil pirouetting five times, which he did do but very badly, leading to Dan trying to show proper form, which was actually not awful! Dan was also challenged to compliment Phil three times, and picked: your shoes are suspiciously white, *something I've forgotten?*, and finally 'you're an alright guy', which some weird arm movement that he mocked later. (seriously, are compliments so hard? You've been friends for years, it's okay if you like things about each other :roll: ) and Phil failed at a rap about tumblr, all he got was 'it's not a drink'! The all-or-nothing was for Dan to transform into a dolphin and swim across the room.

Unfortunately I literally remember no submitted Weird Kid stories, and two worth talking about from Internet Support Group, though I'm sure I enjoyed them both at the time. I thought Dan was really... hm, not professional exactly, but maybe polished? during ISG, I was quite impressed. One submission was from a couple, with a girl saying that her bf was worried that she loved Dan and Phil more than she loved him, to which Dan's response was: 'how open minded is he?' the guy replied 'fairly' (they was near the front), and Dan went 'that could work', which he never clarified beyond that... His next suggestion was a full face tattoo of a morph of their faces, which seemed to go down well. Another ISG was about the difficulties of being left handed, and Dan said that his mum told him she'd forced him to be left handed because she was, and he was angry because she'd had a choice and forced him anyway. Which I assume is a joke, b/c what? The end of ISG was 'John Cena' on the phone and playing Ricky Martin, which I assume is standard?

The real highlight that I felt I had to tell you guys about was in the crafts section. Dan got a shiba inu mask, which he immediately said would be he fursona, put in front of his face and went 'down to yiff' before restraining himself. Phil put the mask on after that but I don't remember Dan's exact reaction beyond laughter. The last thing they showed was a pop up book of apparently NC-17 art, which wasn't great, but I won't moan about that now! Finally a little group in the audience yelled out for Dan to kiss Phil after he 'died' at the end of PINOF, and I think he just kinda glanced at them and maybe shook his head a little?

I'll let you guys know if I remember anything else worth sharing, and I'd super appreciate it if someone could remind me of exactly what 'Dil' said to them, I don't quite remember precise details there but am much more interested now I've seen the idea that they wrote them for each other, which would make a lot of sense!

alittledizzy
Informer
Informer

Post by alittledizzy »

trashqueen wrote:
internettakeover wrote:
One submission was from a couple, with a girl saying that her bf was worried that she loved Dan and Phil more than she loved him, to which Dan's response was: 'how open minded is he?' the guy replied 'fairly' (they was near the front), and Dan went 'that could work', which he never clarified beyond that... ]
:o :o :o

okay when i read the question (and before reading dan's response) my mind went to the exact same place as his but i would have never in a million years thought he was actually gonna make that joke, no matter how subtle it was

i am very pleased (and angry w the no spoilers policy, i want a video of that)
Omg same, thank you Dan for not censoring yourself their entirely.

And thank you internettakeover for the write up!! I feel like that's only the second or third actual detailed one I've seen and I'm so thirsty for them. The no spoilers thing is awful, even if they put it live we'll never know the details of what happened at most of the stops and the parts that change from show to show.

felucca
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Dan and Phil Part 47: The Phalace of Dreams

Post by felucca »

internettakeover wrote:
One submission was from a couple, with a girl saying that her bf was worried that she loved Dan and Phil more than she loved him, to which Dan's response was: 'how open minded is he?' the guy replied 'fairly' (they was near the front), and Dan went 'that could work', which he never clarified beyond that... ]
Lmao that's amazing (I demand an HD close-up of Dan's face when he said it)! He got asked pretty much the same thing in my show by a girl who said she had a problem with loving Dan and Phil more than her boyfriend - Dan suggested she make the bf wear one of the Dan and Phil masks for when it was time to get it on. ;) I agree with you about being impressed by Dan during the ISG section, he was very... present? Very in the moment and quick to come up with things, it was a nice piece of improv the whole thing (he went on for quite a while, too!) Someone else said in their tour review that he messed up a bit in their show, starting a train of thought (Phil and the hamster for those who remember) and then didn't really know where he was going with it so he ended up wrapping it up a bit awkwardly. And that's the exact reason I was impressed during my show because he wasn't even close to messing up - he did not falter, he did not hesitate, he just kept going and going, and I think I stopped listening somewhere halfway through and just sat in awe at how flawless the presentation was. (I remember missemma saying she got bored with it because it went on forever haha.) Boy knows how to talk.
Last edited by felucca on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

hyliandeity
Informer
Informer

Post by hyliandeity »

Thank you for the information internettakeover! :D <3

however, ughh no it's so embarrassing to hear that fans still continue to yell phan things out to Dan and Phil during the show, you should have to take a test before entering the theatre to prove you aren't going to be an obnoxious twat and yell immature things into the crowd (not being serious ofc but it's so incredulous that some people honestly think acting like that is acceptable. why would you do that when D&P will probably find you kind of irritating for doing it ???)

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

hyliandeity wrote:however, ughh no it's so embarrassing to hear that fans still continue to yell phan things out to Dan and Phil during the show, you should have to take a test before entering the theatre to prove you aren't going to be an obnoxious twat and yell immature things into the crowd (not being serious ofc but it's so incredulous that some people honestly think acting like that is acceptable. why would you do that when D&P will probably find you kind of irritating for doing it ???)
a lot of them probably just do it to get a reaction. i don't think they're expecting dan and phil to make out on stage, but they do wanna see how they react when they hear that stuff. it's kinda like saying phan stuff on younow chat, with the difference being that they know for sure dan and phil heard them.
tbh, i see it as more of a trolling thing than anything else
The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”