Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

Reprimand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lucy Moon / meowitslucy

Post by Reprimand »

Saw it in my recommended and couldn't help but read it as "late gift ideas". No one can order something online on the evening of the 22nd and expect it to arrive in time for Christmas on Monday - wut?!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

anyone else hear her say her sister is vegan? so if lucy actually wanted to be veggie she has a great resource to ask for tips.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Could she seriously not have managed to get this up like one or two days earlier? She gave up on her entire Vlogmas, surely that freed up time in her schedule?

Reprimand
Informer
Informer

Post by Reprimand »

At least she finally convinced a company to work with her. Still odd to promote Nokia when it's obvious she had barely used the phone, and she is a hard core iPhone user anyway so it's not like she would ever use that company...

wheein
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by wheein »

I was just watching that mess of a video ''Baking with Layton''. Is it just me or Lucy seems so out of place there? Even a bit..ignored. It made me feel kind of bad for her.

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

so according to lucy her current boyfriend is the “love of her life”. wonder how long that’ll last :roll:

French Mouse
Learner
Learner

Post by French Mouse »

Her tweet reads "spent time with my fam and the love of my life, sage and onion stuffing", I may be wrong but I think "love of my life" applies to "sage and onion stuffing"...

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

French Mouse wrote:Her tweet reads "spent time with my fam and the love of my life, sage and onion stuffing", I may be wrong but I think "love of my life" applies to "sage and onion stuffing"...
ha ignore me my reading comprehension is garbage today. for some reason I thought I remembered her saying something about him being the love of her life somewhere else but I’m probably remembering wrong (or thinking of hannah witton or someone else)

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

so this vlogmas we couldn't even get a good game of Lucy Moon Bingo in because she didn't even do HALF of what she said she would... poor effort.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

French Mouse wrote:Her tweet reads "spent time with my fam and the love of my life, sage and onion stuffing", I may be wrong but I think "love of my life" applies to "sage and onion stuffing"...
I can't say I blame her tbh *eats 10th stuffing ball today*

Merry (belated) Christmas guys

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

wheein wrote:I was just watching that mess of a video ''Baking with Layton''. Is it just me or Lucy seems so out of place there? Even a bit..ignored. It made me feel kind of bad for her.
Right? Don't know if it was just the editing but she looked like she was spending time with a group of friends who she didn't really know. It was a bit embarrassing. She was very quiet, and when she did say something it seemed like no one paid any attention. Often in group shots she was sorta hanging at the back. It was a bit sad!

Maybe she wasn't drinking, and the others were, so she felt a bit withdrawn? I mean, with Dodie screeching and Hazel doing her "I'm a badass" schtick, I'd feel a bit out of it too.

2emma1
Talker
Talker

Post by 2emma1 »

Happy new year people
do you think Lucy will mention vlogmas and her not doing it/being tired from it like she did for moonuary all through last year? she seems to really just be sweeping it under the rug lmao

she referenced her paris trip on instagram, which reminded me of her 168 hours video she did there that was so good, and i find it a waste that she went to barcelona and new york in the last two months or so and barely filmed anything about it... I understand that 168 hours take a lot of time, maybe she was busy (somehow...) or just she has a lot of pressure since people love them, but i remembered this 2 minutes long video where she talks about her trip to Holland, theres about 30 seconds of actual footage of Holland the rest is her filming maps, tickets and stuff, its really simple and original and makes me miss who Lucy used to be. Idk its sad that she used to be so creative and be able to make such cool things from so little, and now she gets flown to new york and film herself talking about her hangover and nothing else

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

I feel like the reason she hasn’t mentioned vlogmas yet (and maybe never will) is because of the hate comment video incident. she probably will avoid mentioning it ever again because of the overwhelming amount of comments calling her out on her bullshit

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

[tweet][/tweet]

omg girl take your job more seriously or get a different one

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

omg girl take your job more seriously or get a different one
Her audience needs to start holding her to task like they do for others. Her viewers are WAY too nice to her. It's one thing to forgive yourself for messing up, or be generally kind to yourself... but it's far another to just make excuse after excuse and never hold yourself accountable. She really deserves to fail on YouTube, because she puts no effort in and it's clearly not for her.

HippoFriend
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HippoFriend »

It's Wednesday, Saturday is in 4 days and she won't be able to film anything in that time frame? Seriously? What do you do all day, Lucy?! How can you look at yourself and think "This is my full-time job and I'm doing great"?

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

When not even 12 hours ago she posted this:

What is this "work" that you are "back to" then, Lucy?!

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Not to mention that yesterday was the first day she mentioned when a video would be up. Why not mention that you were gonna take a break over december?

Tbh feels like most of the youtubers I watch slacked over december in spite of making promises for videos... Maybe all these youtubers that started around a similar time are just not cut out for this shit anymore.

DYING to know what her first video back will be. I'm taking bets now folks.

I mean they all bitched on twitter about Logan Paul, but maybe if they were producing content, less people would be driven to these awful people that are actually prepared to make content every fucking day.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

From what I can see she seems to be waiting for companies to come to her and putting all her eggs into that basket and thus is too afraid to put up other content for the risk of "ruining her brand" but I think what she hasn't thought is that right now without content, what "brand" is there for these companies to work with? She's projecting nothing.

And what incentive is there for companies to partner with her if she can't even keep up with her own schedule and promises? Why invest money into an person who doesn't know who she is within the market, seems to spend her days sleeping in till 3pm, isn't motivated enough to produce her own content and who has admitted in the past on camera that she finds important deadlines hard to stick to?

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:DYING to know what her first video back will be. I'm taking bets now folks.
I'm placing my bets on another boring ass GRWM where she moans about, I don't know, ''the industry''? How hard it is to be back to ''work'' again? How no companies want to work with her? How she's going to really stick to a schedule this year? How she got absolutely wasted over the Holidays, but that's OK, people can make mistakes (over and over again)? Cruelty free and ethical companies? Her capsule wardrobe that's basically big enough by now to share with two other people? Just some thoughts! :')

Return to “Lucy Moon”