Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)

Post by vivaglam »

^ I totally agree. You could tell she was upset and very nervous talking about it, but I think she handled it very graciously and professionally. Way to go Nicole! :tu: <3 :respekt:

Jennayy283
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jennayy283 »

What I like most about Nicole is that she is still the same person she was when she started YouTube. She seems a little different in her earlier videos, but I think that's because over time she became more comfortable in front of the camera and more well-spoken.

She spends most of her time with her family and she bought her mom a house. She is clearly good at making YouTube videos but she doesn't seem too materialistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

it really impressed me to see that she has beauty and body painting books so she can learn more about what she does for a living. it just proves to me that she's dedicated to bettering herself.
I love that even though she's almost 30 she still acts young yet at the same time is very mature. to me, it's a reminder that you can still have fun and keep your inner child alive while still being a responsible adult.
lastly, I admire her honesty. she owned up to being down recently and just said I was sad and it stopped me from filming and that's all there is to it. there were no excuses being made or lies being told so everyone just accepts and understands why she was lagging for a bit. I don't think I've ever caught her in a lie before and that's surprising after reading like 10 pages in Jaclyn Hill's thread, you just kinda start to assume that lying is normal.
I feel like I'm rambling now...

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

it really impressed me to see that she has beauty and body painting books so she can learn more about what she does for a living. it just proves to me that she's dedicated to bettering herself.
I love that even though she's almost 30 she still acts young yet at the same time is very mature. to me, it's a reminder that you can still have fun and keep your inner child alive while still being a responsible adult.
lastly, I admire her honesty. she owned up to being down recently and just said I was sad and it stopped me from filming and that's all there is to it. there were no excuses being made or lies being told so everyone just accepts and understands why she was lagging for a bit. I don't think I've ever caught her in a lie before and that's surprising after reading like 10 pages in Jaclyn Hill's thread, you just kinda start to assume that lying is normal.
I feel like I'm rambling now...

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

^Yes! I totally agree with you! It's rare to see any indication of any guru actually attempting to learn new techniques or practice. I really appreciate Nicole going for it with body painting and SFX makeup. I don't think beauty makeup is her strong suit (it's probably the only thing I'd ever criticize her for) but she has some real, natural talent for SFX and body painting.
I think she has the potential to really do some great videos and great work with that kind of makeup. I also appreciate how she experiments with video production, editing and her set ups. She's not someone against growing and evolving and I think that's really commendable.
And more than any of these gurus, I appreciate that she tries really hard to be herself and honest. I never feel like she's trying super hard to be cool or win everyone over. She's very comfortable and at peace with herself on camera. I really like that about her.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

You're fine! I would love to get my hands on some beauty books as well. For someone as genuine as her, I really don't understand why she doesn't have more subscribers than she does. I guess her skills need to be fine tuned and turned up a notch. I would love to see a vlog, haven't seen one in a while, for obvious reasons though.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Yooooo!

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

she stepped it up a bit in her new vlog, I liked it

SheKaep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SheKaep »

HereForTheComments wrote:https://youtu.be/xsJ-ALxal7Y

Anyone watch this yet? I really commend Nicole for addressing all the negativity from the Sanders video. She got a little defensive at some points, but I feel like she handled it very well. Thoughts? It sucks because she probably lost a lot of followers while he gained. I'm still going to believe Nicole over some guy I've never seen before so of course I'm going to be partial. I know people that are just like him that magnify your actions as disrespect. I don't enjoy defending myself toward those people, and I'm sure it wasn't easy for Nicole either.

I just watched that guys' video this morning! One thing I will say about some who make vids about other "gurus", is that some of them come off as "haters". It's one thing if you're going in on someone who has questionable content, redundant content, copy cat content, unoriginal, fraudulent, etc. But some of these other youtubers are comparing what they do to the more successful you tubers and it comes off as bitterness. The one Austrailian makeup you tuber who keeps going on and on about how "real" she is, ok great, you curse and you bash products you don't like. but some of these other you tubers want to be a bit more neutral because unlike her, they actually have demands for their time and expertise.

I think a lot of these you tubers thought it would be easy to get a following because they see how well it worked for others, but it takes time like a lot of other things...

Post by Guest »

Do you guys know any news about Nicole? She dissapeared after Sephora collaboration??????

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”