Marissa #50ShadesOfExcuses Lace Part 6

Guanabeer
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa #50ShadesOfExcuses Lace Part 6

Post by Guanabeer »

She's so sad to watch. Her whole life is a mess and she try to sell this happy relationship that only someone who never been in a real relationship buys it. When she say "oh did you hear we broke up" I can imagine NHG thinking "wtf is she saying that?". If you are a smart boy, run for your life greg! Or maybe they both deserve being in this fake relationship.

English is not my first language.
English is not my 1th language, pardon my english.

myra4108
Stalker
Stalker

Post by myra4108 »

Mabelrose wrote:Ok! I have to get this off my chest! Firstly! NHG! He deserves her I've decided, he's a moody c**t who either likes the free gifts, so go with it and show your face, or doesn't, in which case decline the free gifts and get on with your life, can't have it both ways, plus he is so bloody miserable, yeah, I'd really want him as a boyfriend Mariss!, such goals!!! Secondly, did anyone else pick up in her vlog where she said her love language( what utter crap is this) is gifts! The same as her grandparents, who show their love by giving gifts?!?! How fucking sad is that!!! Most people show their love by actions such as hugs or doing something to help, not buying a gift! So I'm guessing that's what she is doing with moody N H G!!! Also, the whole Mammoth thing! Ok you are in the snow, but do something else apart from going to the same place twice to sled!!! Seriously, how boring!!! And that stupid bloody baby voice!!!! Argh......! As for the whole " oh did you hear we broke up" comment, is she referring to the girl on Instagram/ twitter who just asked if they were still together and she replied "of course! I am allowed girlie weekends"!! In a rude bitch ass way that she does? Because I can't see anywhere else that anyone has actually said they broke up, just someone asking if she was still dating him, of course she wants NHG to Be outraged and confirm she's the love of his life...nope, he carried on stuffing food in his face!!!!:rofl: :rofl:
I agree with everything you said except about the love language. I could be wrong but maybe she really is because I show love by giving people gifts too. Some people are works of service and some people are words of affirmation, it's just all based on the person. I've read the five love language book and some people are very different from each other. Just because you don't see how someone can be gifts doesn't mean they aren't. But about Not Hot Greg he does seem like a moody little bitch who wants his cake and eat it too. He doesn't seem to give a shit about mariss which I find hilarious!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Remind y'all of anyone? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I find it genuinely creepy that she keeps calling him "Hot Greg". She probably gets off on the fact that her preteen subscribers think that her average-looking boyfriend is attractive. I wouldn't be surprised if she called him Hot Greg in bed.

In any case, he's getting on my nerves, too. If he's so miserable, cranky and lackluster all the time, why not get the fuck out? Then again these words perfectly describe Marissa as well, so maybe they're a good match after all.

emils
Learner
Learner

Post by emils »

While I agree with the love language thing to a certain extent, I think there's a difference between getting someone meaningful gifts to show affection and buying extravagant ridiculous gifts and trips for someone you've been with for not very long (because even 6 months is such a short amount of time), and it just makes her look desperate and insecure.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Maybe Greg just has a resting bitch face?

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

I cannot stand her anymore. Her voice drives me up a wall, the fact that she has to constantly defend her relationship even tho SHE IS THE ONE who says things that makes everyone think they broke up . . . WE GET IT. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. CONGRATULATIONS. She's not going anywhere if she keeps up this lackluster content.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

sgirl1 wrote:Maybe Greg just has a resting bitch face?

I really don't think he does..or I mean maybe he does to an extent but he also never says anything you know? I think a lot of people with resting bitch face will then you know smile and say something back to her. He just looks at her like he couldn't care less and literally like he dislikes her and then doesn't say anything. I really think there is a difference between not wanting to be on camera and seeming almost rude.

Also, what is weird to me about this whole moodiness is that when they first met remember she was already plastering him on her vlogs right away? And he seemed pretty into it (I think people on here even said stuff about him seeming way too comfortable in the vlogs) like in that testing out the food sample box. But then a month or so (Or whenever she cried in that twitter post) he seems so not into the vlogs and honestly not into her at all.

This may be unfair of me but if I were Marissa I would be upset that he won't put any effort into seeming happy in the vlogs...she has almost no life besides him so you would think out of respect for her he would at least fake smile once in a while instead of looking so freaking miserable.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

marissa is such a bitch omg...nikki and christian broke up on their trip and on snap when greg, her and nikki were eating she says to greg "did you hear we broke up?" um no marissa, no one is talking about you and greg stop trying to make everything about you :roll:

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:marissa is such a bitch omg...nikki and christian broke up on their trip and on snap when greg, her and nikki were eating she says to greg "did you hear we broke up?" um no marissa, no one is talking about you and greg stop trying to make everything about you :roll:
I don't think Nikki and Christian broke up. No one has said anything yet.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I agree. Having a resting bitch face is one thing, but it's not just that he looks like he's in a bad mood, he behaves like it, too. And by now I almost think that Marissa wouldn't film him at all if he strictly told her not to, because she wants to be a good little girlfriend. Dude probably has issues, just like Marissa.

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

DecepticonMC wrote:
Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:marissa is such a bitch omg...nikki and christian broke up on their trip and on snap when greg, her and nikki were eating she says to greg "did you hear we broke up?" um no marissa, no one is talking about you and greg stop trying to make everything about you :roll:

probably because they don't want to talk about it?
yesterday "Miss CGF" was in nikki's IG profile, today it's not...i'd say that's a pretty good indication something is going on.

mizstunna
Debater
Debater

Post by mizstunna »

It kinda seems like he gets mad because he's probably asked her numerous times not to film him. But she's so air-headed, she thinks she can be sneaky about it and he won't care cuz it's "cute" to be sneaky. We don't give a shit about your vanilla-as-fuck boyfriend, Marissa.

DecepticonMC
Informer
Informer

Post by DecepticonMC »

Lurkosaurus Rex wrote:
DecepticonMC wrote:

probably because they don't want to talk about it?
yesterday "Miss CGF" was in nikki's IG profile, today it's not...i'd say that's a pretty good indication something is going on.
That's the most evidence I've seen. I wish they would just talk about it.

mizstunna
Debater
Debater

Post by mizstunna »

Really??? "Dad's" house? Gross.

emils
Learner
Learner

Post by emils »

mizstunna wrote:Image

Really??? "Dad's" house? Gross.

It makes me so umcomfortable for some reason when she calls him dad.

Also, in the snap right after, it's Greg tossing a ball to the dog and Marissa is literally making baby noises for 10 seconds. How can he stand that? I would flip out if I had to spend any amount of time with someone who did that.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ lol this is reminding me of, on some reality show, this girl's boyfriend came to visit and she spend the whole time he was there talking in a baby voice, it made me wonder if he knew what her real voice sounded like. Like, as much as it can be annoying, I get why people use a voice when they talk to babies or animals, but why the fuck are you talking like that to a grown ass man?

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

99% sure she continues with the Dad bullshit because it bugs everyone. I have no doubt she's the kind of person who finds out something bothers someone and does it just to spite them. NHG just seems to be almost ignoring her in snaps now (cue a snap with a baby voice, "did you here I annoy you now?) If he really is that irritated with her he's just as bad as her by continuing to be with her.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

She is an extremely spiteful person. That one snap she made addressing how people here were talking about how she gets her hair done all the time, she kept making snaps talking about it. She continuously does things that she thinks will piss ppl off.

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

Yeah and then probably secretly wonders why nobody likes her. IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE AN UNLIKEABLE BITCH, MARISSA!!

Return to “MarissaLace”