cuts up some cucumber "WIFEY MATERIAL"

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa #50ShadesOfExcuses Lace Part 6

Post by Gaga »

She has sooooo many ideas and she's "just a middle aged woman who wants to cook all day and read all day." So....why don't you? It's so odd to me how Youtubers especially say they wish they could do certain things. They have more time than the average person, that's why I don't excuse their laziness. You're not Michelle Phan, every video idea Marissa has had could've been actualized by now, but she'd rather spend her money on a boyfriend who won't be around in a year, and lie about the calories she eats.

Post by Guest »

Gaga wrote:She has sooooo many ideas and she's "just a middle aged woman who wants to cook all day and read all day." So....why don't you? It's so odd to me how Youtubers especially say they wish they could do certain things. They have more time than the average person, that's why I don't excuse their laziness. You're not Michelle Phan, every video idea Marissa has had could've been actualized by now, but she'd rather spend her money on a boyfriend who won't be around in a year, and lie about the calories she eats.
Lol exactly. It's not like she has a job and her grandparents pay for everything. Newsflash, Marissa: You actually could just cook and read all day if you wanted, but you're too lazy to even do THAT.

count_your_rainbows
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by count_your_rainbows »

Gaga wrote:She has sooooo many ideas and she's "just a middle aged woman who wants to cook all day and read all day." So....why don't you? It's so odd to me how Youtubers especially say they wish they could do certain things. They have more time than the average person, that's why I don't excuse their laziness. You're not Michelle Phan, every video idea Marissa has had could've been actualized by now, but she'd rather spend her money on a boyfriend who won't be around in a year, and lie about the calories she eats.

I feel like she said that only because Meghan Reinks recently cooked like 7 dishes for a Friendsgiving or something

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Return to “MarissaLace”