LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 27

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 27

Post by GirlTalk »

I watched the lash video on my IPad so I didn't really see what everyone was talking about in regards to the eyelashes.. so I went back on my puter and looked. I DO see now what the big flap is about. The lashes are not good. They don't do her any favors at all. I didn't mind her regular false eyelashes at all,.. but these are terrible. They make her eyes look really droopy. Maybe she does need to tweak them and get the lengths worked out for them to look good on her but honestly these things are very high maintenance I don't see her sticking to this more than a week. And I have never met anyone that hasn't come back later and said that they didn't make their real eyelashes fall out.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

As someone here said, she spent so much money on the eyelash products like Nu Lash and said they were working great. Then she talked about mascaras that worked well. She seem to love her. False Eyelashes and plugged them all the time.. I don't understand why she would spend that much money for lash extensions knowing what she knew. I also don't understand why she made that comment how she thought everyone was going to attack her whatever words she used about the lash extensions and she was glad everybody was supportive or whatever. Why does she think everyone cares so much about her & her freaking lashes that they going to attack her over wearing lash extensions? Probably because she said she would never get them and here she is spending even more money on something that doesn't even look good. Then the whole thing about the new hairdresser. I don't understand why she can't stick to the last one. Her hair wasn't looking that bad it was just doesn't even look good. Then the whole thing about the new hairdresser. I don't understand why she can't stick to the last one. Her damage and issues with her hair stems back to years ago when she continued to constantly chemically treated over and over and get hair extensions pulling them out when she didn't like them and just constantly getting her hair highlighted every 3 to 5 weeks ! She's trying to let it grow again and now she's looking for another hairdresser? Lisa is on a hamster wheel and can get off!

I seriously don't understand how this woman has this much time on her hands with two children and a husband. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to handle my business at home and my kids activities and I'm not even working at the moment. If I have to put time to put a little make up on on a normal day I do it, if I feel like I don't have the time I just don't. And I for sure have time on the weekends to go out with my husband and my children and enjoying my life. I don't understand why she doesn't even go out with her husband because she's in fear of leaving her kids ? That relationship is super strange to me :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OK sorry about the errors the site is acting up again if I can correct I will if not please excuse them !
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OK sorry about the errors the site is acting up again if I can correct I will if not please excuse them !

aryani
Talker
Talker

Post by aryani »

"Haters" - I wish we could abolish this stupid word. 99% of the time it is used for lack of a more intelligent argument, I swear. When you present yourself as an arbiter of style, expect some criticism, period. Some people are going to be more blunt that others and yes, some people are not very kind. But most of her comments are people fawning over her so when she gets rightly deserved criticism for a misstep, it is hard for me to feel sorry for her. If all you want is adoration, then you are not living in the real world. And seriously - when your pants are hugging your vagina and acting like a spotlight to it's every crevice - how do YOU not notice and even more importantly, how do you expect others not no notice??

I also did not like that outfit with the tweed jacket, tee, flare jeans and flip flops. it was just all wrong - I know what she was aiming for but she missed the mark. For one thing, the jacket looks too small for her and it was too short for what she paired it with. As somebody else mentioned, left to her own devices, she has bad taste. So now I encourage her to keep copying other people, as she generally does :tu:

And last, but not least (lol) - those eyelashes are truly awful. Hey, I love long lashes as much as the next person so I get the appeal. But they were applied poorly and do not suit her eyes - as others have said, they make her eyes look droopy. She looks sad, tired and droopy and I doubt that was her goal.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Tallula.Belle wrote:And why are these fan girls thanking her for the videos? Do they not realize she is making money. She is even making money off the haters and sad souls.
Which is why I won't click on any of her links!

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Wonder what kind of a discount she gets selling that jewelry.....25%?

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

PkayB113 wrote:Wonder what kind of a discount she gets selling that jewelry.....25%?
If they are giving her wholesale prices she's probably doubling her cost.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

I know I can by hyper critical of her and pick her to pieces. I am guilty of that.. even when its 'not that bad'... but she does put herself out there and well.. its just part of the territory. I didn't hate the flared jeans and flip flops. I wouldn't have put that dressy jacket on with it but to me it wasn't as awful as some of her other get ups. But those leggings were bad. Really bad. Were those workout pants or what? I wouldn't even wear those to workout out in and I have worn some loud workout leggings...
I would have respected her a whole lot more if she had come back on and made a video laughing about them herself & what a goof it was instead of the pouty crap and poor me shit. EVERYONE has worn something in their life that they later looked back at and thought WTH was I thinking?
I am guilty of changing my hair person every 1 to 2 years. I don't really see anything wrong with that. Some times the person doing your hair gets into a rut of doing the same thing over and over to you and they long ago stopped wanting to talk about your hair or hair in general. For me it became nothing more than a gossip session when I went to get my hair done and I was never even asked what I wanted. If you aren't 100% happy I say move on. A fresh eye never hurts.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PkayB113 wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:And why are these fan girls thanking her for the videos? Do they not realize she is making money. She is even making money off the haters and sad souls.
Which is why I won't click on any of her links!
And she STILL HAS NOT DISCLOSED THIS! I HAVE LEARNED THAT YOU HAVE TO, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ON YOU TUBE AND WEBSITES. This really pisses me off that Lisa thinks that rules do not apply to her! I especially hated that she had the nerve to say that she is getting better about "linking information" just at the time she started using affiliate links. She is all about herself, all the time.

And that Lipstick that everyone was praising her for giving to her subbie. I'm sorry for repeating myself, but I have said this and asked a ? back when this site was no working for a few days and I'm not sure who saw what, but I am almost sure that this Dana woman is the same woman who sent her all those sweet gifts from Canada!

I don't have anything against Tammy, but her praise of Lisa being a sweet person kind of annoyed me. What about ALL the sweet gifts Lisa gets from all her subbies and ALL the stuff she buys herself on a regular basis? Was one lipstick really that much of a big deal....Any WHY did she have to announce it on her YT Video??? She's really Not That nice, she just portrays herself to be.... :roll:

I actually have Thanked Several YT'rs for their videos because you can see all the time and effort some put into each and every video. There are swatches, close-ups, good editing, Information linked (yes affiliate links, but not always) and Responses to each and everyone one of their subbies comments. There are some YT'rs that have Very busy lives and still find the time to answer each and every comment on IG and YT as well as other social media. Sometimes it takes then a week to do it, but they do it. Some of them are way too kind to Lisa I have noticed. They comment on her Videos but you hardly Ever see Lisa reciprocate. Lisa thinks she is a celebrity who doesn't have the time! :rofl:

If anyone is interested in some good YT'rs for mature women, I can recommend a few and if you know of any, please let me know.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

GirlTalk, I didn't think the flared jeans and flip flops weren't that bad either, but with yet Another (new) graphic tee and that jacket it was Not Good. and the Leggings..they were all wrong, espcially with that graphic Sweatshirt, the color, the writing on it, the shortness in the front, Everything. If she had on a Long Black solid tee it would be ok, esp. if it would cover her front area with that print going on around her crotch and thigh area.

What makes me Really Dislike Lisa is how she came back to the comments, at first thanked one of her subbies for their critical, yet honest post, then when some of her subbies and Bombshell suite posted how horrible everyone was, she went right back to the Victim!! She knows she didn't look right after looking at the video again, I'm sure (unless she's blind) and yet she can't just graciously admit it and like you said, made light of it or made a joke of it!

She is not someone I would be interested in watching or conversing with at all! It's obvious why she has No friends in real life and doesn't seem to spend much time with family or friends outside of YT. Even when she met Natty Flowerbomb she didn't have much to say..The more I see of her, the more I don't like her! :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Is Anyone here still having issues with this site? I'm posting and then it's going back to Error....

and Where have you been FloridaGirl? Hope all is well :) I know this site has been beyond frustrating for us!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Is Anyone here still having issues with this site? I'm posting and then it's going back to Error....

and Where have you been FloridaGirl? Hope all is well :) I know this site has been beyond frustrating for us!
Yes and its horrible. I have to keep hitting reload and lots of error pages and or scrambled up pages... Hate it.

I find it odd she has said basically nothing about her meet up with Flowerbomb.

Matteroffact
Informer
Informer

Post by Matteroffact »

I think Lisa asked for her eyelashes to be done this way. She always says she likes her lashes to get longer towards the end. And of course, the Lisa way is to take everything to the extreme.

I just have no words on the leggings and how she handled the honest feedback. No words.

My husband is very ignorant about cosmetic procedures and actually asked me if Lisa is doing her cheek and lip injections herself because it doesn't look professionally done. I laughed so hard. :rofl:

Epiphany53
Talker
Talker

Post by Epiphany53 »

OMG OMG OMG

Holy drooping right eyelash extensions, Batman!

I haven't been able to access this site for what feels like an ETERNITY!!!!!

Crickey - thank Goddess I'm in....now excuse me while I spend the next few hours catching up <3 <3

Immature54
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Immature54 »

Sometimes I think she is dumb like a fox. No sane 40 plus woman would wear those leggings and think she looks good. But it's so outrageously bad, she's getting more views. More views = more cash.

Whatyasay
Learner
Learner

Post by Whatyasay »

Finally, I think, Im in but i dont know if this will post, WE NEED A NEW FORUM!!!
Days ive been trying to get in and all I get is ERROR grrrr .
Oh boy what the hell has gone on in just a few days, :o , so pissed about the jacket lol I have one just like it and a cream one. made me wonder 'Do I every want to wear them again' :( and Oliver have it for $40 odd more that RT site.. talk about taking a hand out of your customers :x
Lisa's legging :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I swear I saw lady parts and nearly died! So wrong for any woman, but a Christian, I think she has giving up on God altogether, the " im a good Christian" isn't fooling people anymore and esp on a SUNDAY, where did dressing with respect on the Lords day go..
One disgusting comment I noticed from her was about her daughter , Brooke advised her to wear the tennis shoes, her words " so I took her suggestions, seeing it didn't really matter to me" Disgusting , so you took your daughters suggestion but her opinion DIDN'T really MATTER TO YOU!

Not even going to mention the lashes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nuff said!

She is getting thinner and thinner around her cheeks and jaw, starvation does that the pains and cramps, I suffer from, because I have medical issues and I have to go on drips for that. But to choose to do that to what was once a healthy body. Seek medical help!

And Stephen Tyler, I actually know and have worked with in the Rock scene and he wouldn't be seen in those legging lol He is a sweetie through and through, Tammy I was so disgusted at for her comment backing up Lisa a bout a lippy. First don't mention it and if you were going to do something really sweet, get the girl a louie $90 one after what she spent on YOU! Lisa you are either born with class or fashion sense, ive seen punks with more fashion sense than you, You are a few yrs of 50, your not Besty J she has style and its in her to pull of the look, You are not V westwood, she has style and can pull of her look. YOU are not a fashion guru you are a 'What not to wear' page in a mag. x

Peanut86
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut86 »

It's weird that she continues to accept so many "sweet gifts". Does she feel it's the polite thing to do and just accept all gifts offered to her? You would think at this point she would just graciously post something like Thank you but I don't accept gifts.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”