Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

freethinker
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Shitale/Size 2 Beige Thief - Part 4

Post by freethinker »

I think her cooking videos are very slow. She talks and talks about things that have nothing to do with the recipes. I watch a lot of chefs on YouTube and use their recipes, but I cannot stand how she just drags the video. I don't get it. If you have a lot to say do a vlog, but don't drag the cooking videos for no reason.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

stargazer1968 wrote:Well, this is a first for me. I've posted on this page a few times defending Laura. Ha, no more. Today I was deleted or blocked from her Instagram. I made a rational comment after Laura made a snarky one about people not respecting her privacy and it's still up there. But then Joe made a comment like it had been 6 months since a vlog and to just "move on" already. I said Wow, nice way to talk to your fans. We helped make you famous and now we're just a nuisance with our questions. Voila. My comment was gone and so was Joe's and I checked to see if I was blocked. I've been removed, not sure if I'm blocked or not as this is all new to me. I pretty much only use Instagram to like things and rarely make a comment. I'm done. I unsubscribed from all her channels and Joe's Instagram as well. So sorry I bought her cookbook and recommended her to friends and family. She got a big head too darn fast. Lesson learned.

That IG posting that you are talking about has been removed all together. The next day Laura posted a picture of her being on the Today Show. We're.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

stargazer1968 wrote:Well, this is a first for me. I've posted on this page a few times defending Laura. Ha, no more. Today I was deleted or blocked from her Instagram. I made a rational comment after Laura made a snarky one about people not respecting her privacy and it's still up there. But then Joe made a comment like it had been 6 months since a vlog and to just "move on" already. I said Wow, nice way to talk to your fans. We helped make you famous and now we're just a nuisance with our questions. Voila. My comment was gone and so was Joe's and I checked to see if I was blocked. I've been removed, not sure if I'm blocked or not as this is all new to me. I pretty much only use Instagram to like things and rarely make a comment. I'm done. I unsubscribed from all her channels and Joe's Instagram as well. So sorry I bought her cookbook and recommended her to friends and family. She got a big head too darn fast. Lesson learned.

That IG posting that you are talking about has been removed all together. The next day Laura posted a picture of her being on the Today Show. We're.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

pepperbush
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pepperbush »

her husband has rapist face and i hate that she links her website instead of the recipe on her youtube videos.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

^^ Another food vlogger, with fewer subbies that Madame Whinesalot, said that beginners do that with links to the websites ( &specifically not directly to recipe) creates more activity on websites. Followers hate it, so everyone else seems to know that and links directly to recipes if they don't have recipe under YT vid. They are beyond tacky.... :roll:
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

ThrustingTaquito wrote:^^ Another food vlogger, with fewer subbies that Madame Whinesalot, said that beginners do that with links to the websites ( &specifically not directly to recipe) creates more activity on websites. Followers hate it, so everyone else seems to know that and links directly to recipes if they don't have recipe under YT vid. They are beyond tacky.... :roll:
I made a comment about this very thing on LITK and it was deleted super fast. Weasel Joe didn't like what I had to say.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

Lets talk wrote:
ThrustingTaquito wrote:^^ Another food vlogger, with fewer subbies that Madame Whinesalot, said that beginners do that with links to the websites ( &specifically not directly to recipe) creates more activity on websites. Followers hate it, so everyone else seems to know that and links directly to recipes if they don't have recipe under YT vid. They are beyond tacky.... :roll:

I made a comment about this very thing on LITK and it was deleted super fast. Weasel Joe didn't like what I had to say
weasel, weenie! lol why is he so afraid...really?!
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

Why was she ranting on Twitter about viewing her channel for free? She does get paid for viewership and she wants viewers to also pay? Or is she tired of people criticizing her on her channel. I don't know.....but a childish individual for an almost 30 yr old woman. Amazing that her guard dog Joe didn't get involved defending her. On her latest IG she posted a photo of herself at the beach with no makeup. So what?! Who cares! I'm finding LITK videos are becoming boring. People are requesting healthier meals and she keeps posting non healthier stuff. Please listen to your subscribers fluff head.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I know it's nothing new, but I love how she basically copied this recipe.

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

Another lame, stolen recipe. She thinks that by putting lime juice and cilantro on her corn, it will make it seem original. She's well aware of the thievery or should wouldn't make such a strong disclaimer at the beginning.
What has been distracting me more are the ridiculous faces she's been pulling at the intro. They're getting worse. She now does this incessant eye blinking along with the contorted faces. Very disturbing.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

Lets talk wrote:Another lame, stolen recipe. She thinks that by putting lime juice and cilantro on her corn, it will make it seem original. She's well aware of the thievery or should wouldn't make such a strong disclaimer at the beginning.
What has been distracting me more are the ridiculous faces she's been pulling at the intro. They're getting worse. She now does this incessant eye blinking along with the contorted faces. Very disturbing.

Funny thing I was viewing the Mexican corn on the cob a few days ago on Pinterest. Fluff head copied the actual recipe the only exception was that she peeled back the husks and tied them. She is in Toronto, Canada now doing some work/project. These people hiring her for these cooking shows are they not aware of her stealing recipes from others? This woman is making money by stealing from others..... :|

Saphire
Learner
Learner

Post by Saphire »

I have been spotting Laura as a guest judge on several Food network shows! It baffles me that she is even considered as a judge. Most Food network judges are restauranteurs, tv personalites/ chefs. But seeing Laura makes me cringe! After finding out what a lieing bitch she is, I just can't accept her as part Food Network / Cooking channel family. It she doesn't deserve this praise. :? :(

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

What's up with her IG photo? Who the heck is that with her?

jennyfee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jennyfee »

What a coincidence.....

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

That photo that Laura's friend Brie posted on her IG with Laura Joe Mike and herself has been deleted. I wonder why? I guess someone didn't like the comments that were made about her outfit..... :rofl:

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

vitosgal1 wrote:That photo that Laura's friend Brie posted on her IG with Laura Joe Mike and herself has been deleted. I wonder why? I guess someone didn't like the comments that were made about her outfit..... :rofl:
Well...not surprised. You know how she gets if she isn't the center of attention. It amuses me that she tries so hard to be a "fashion queen" but the final product is always New Jersey tacky. Brie is classy without trying. It's just how she carries herself. Laura needs some tips.

vitosgal1
Learner
Learner

Post by vitosgal1 »

I believe the Vitale's has finally revamped their kitchen. Bits and pieces if it has been shown on IG between husband and wife. It's white.....counterparts backslash and cupboards. I guess if it's not beige than it's all white. Obviously they will not be showing the entirety of it because its too personal :rofl:

BooWendyBoo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BooWendyBoo »

Hey guys, newbie here. Something odd happened, I tried googling the oddity for some answers, and this site popped up. Answer isn't on here but was figuring y'all would know something.

I, unlike most of y'all, still somewhat enjoyed their vlogs. I had a bunch of their older ones saved in my Watch Later queue. Then suddenly, they all went private. I thought it was a Youtube error so I tweeted both of them (have since removed the tweet). No response, but I just figured they were working on it. Well several weeks later they are still gone/private. Any clue what's going on? I can't seem to grasp why someone would remove revenue-generating videos. I know they were old - but I was at least watching them.

Lets talk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lets talk »

Nobody posts on these boards anymore. What's up with that?

Return to “Laura Vitale”