Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part 16

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Miss Scandibratzzi/Ingrid Nilson Chapstick Lesbian Part

Post by Raven Edge »

All this time I thought that Hannah had her own place in Brooklyn.

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

I actually thought she did a good job on her period video. She wasn't giddy or manic and was informative without seeming either embarrassed or too overly graphic. I think if she stuck with this persona she could be a good "big sister" Youtuber if that makes sense. I just wish she would pick an audience - either joke about lesbian sex and talk about drunken stories or be the mature big sister to all the 12 year olds.

wowiamweird
Learner
Learner

Post by wowiamweird »

lippies79 wrote:In a snap from this morning Hannah says she finally figured out how to turn on the heat in her Air BnB. If they were still fully together, why wouldn't they stay in Ingrid's apartment? Maybe they're having a rough patch and trying to work things out but feel they need to stay in seperate places? Or did Ingrid get rid of the apartment?
I don't think Ingrid got rid of the apartment. On one hand, I think she signed the lease for that place last February, so the time is right for her to give it up if she wanted to. On the other hand, she's been in New York a ton this winter, so it seems like she's still interested in being there a lot, and I don't think she'd be spending weeks at a time in New York in an Air BnB.

I think it's strange that they're staying in separate apartments. Ingrid is in New York for Fashion Week, so she's in New York for work. I wonder if Hannah is doing work in New York too? Maybe things were rocky but they had dinner last night and reconnected? If so, kudos to them. None of it seems right to me though. They went from being around each other 24/7 for 6 months and all of a sudden they're staying in separate places even though Ingrid has an apartment in New York? :?

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

This whole situation is ridiculous, I have no idea what the hell the two of them are up to. :coffee: Are we sure that the place Ingrid was staying at during this past period is the same NYC apartment she initially showed in her videos and vlogs? Somehow I think this is not the same apartment she had when she was "bi-coastal".

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Ingrid snapped a ton with Hannah today. They were at Fashion Week together.

PINKYCHOPS
Talker
Talker

Post by PINKYCHOPS »

Can someone resasume her period video, as I have no interest in cringing every 2 seconds. :roll: :roll:

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

PINKYCHOPS wrote:Can someone resasume her period video, as I have no interest in cringing every 2 seconds. :roll: :roll:
It actually wasn't cringeworthy, it was quite well-done and educational, but it's obviously catered to girls who have just gotten their period and have no idea what to do, whether to use tampons or pads, how to insert a tampon, etc. She was surprisingly well-spoken and explained the more graphic parts really well. But if you're a grown ass woman, the video is not at all interesting. :D The only thing I would say is that she really needs to decide who she's catering to. If it's 12yo girls, then videos like this are great. But if that's the case, I don't understand her talking about how she drinks whiskey and making lesbian sex jokes. :roll:

Post by Guest »

gloriaboyde wrote:
PINKYCHOPS wrote:Can someone resasume her period video, as I have no interest in cringing every 2 seconds. :roll: :roll:
It actually wasn't cringeworthy, it was quite well-done and educational, but it's obviously catered to girls who have just gotten their period and have no idea what to do, whether to use tampons or pads, how to insert a tampon, etc. She was surprisingly well-spoken and explained the more graphic parts really well. But if you're a grown ass woman, the video is not at all interesting. :D The only thing I would say is that she really needs to decide who she's catering to. If it's 12yo girls, then videos like this are great. But if that's the case, I don't understand her talking about how she drinks whiskey and making lesbian sex jokes. :roll:
^^^ Or flaunting $1000 winter coats, $300 cashmere sweaters, Chantecaille or By Terry cosmetics, etc., etc. I don't care what she buys for herself or what she wears on a day-to-day basis, however, if her videos are for teens/pre-teens, it might be prudent for her to keep an eye on the budget she is portraying. Just my opinion.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

Maybe now she'll collab with Tampax to come out with her own signature pads like she did with the Yes To makeup wipes. One can only hope.

crimson218
Talker
Talker

Post by crimson218 »

Her and Hannah are fake I think.

Post by Guest »

thelastbagel wrote:Maybe now she'll collab with Tampax to come out with her own signature pads like she did with the Yes To makeup wipes. One can only hope.
I do not want to see Ingird's "GREEEEETINGS" face on a box of Tampax tampons, thanks..... :o

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

[youtube][/youtube]

I'm not sure if she's referring to herself or Ingrid here :roll: But it does sound like she's either realised that she's a people pleaser and that she was trying to give Ingrid what she needed, which meant that Hannah's needs were never met - or that she realised that Ingrid was constantly trying to be what she thought Hannah needed and molded herself to that. Which is not something that we haven't mentioned here. :roll: What do you guys think? To me it's just improbable that Hannah isn't speaking from personal experience here.

crimson218
Talker
Talker

Post by crimson218 »

Becca6779 wrote:
thelastbagel wrote:Maybe now she'll collab with Tampax to come out with her own signature pads like she did with the Yes To makeup wipes. One can only hope.
I do not want to see Ingird's "GREEEEETINGS" face on a box of Tampax tampons, thanks..... :o

I laughed out loud!

crimson218
Talker
Talker

Post by crimson218 »

Both her and ingrid and so passive aggressive it's really funny. Mostly hannah though.

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

subscribing

crimson218
Talker
Talker

Post by crimson218 »

Are they together or not??

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Post by hobbiton »

Does anyone know where her satchel bag she's been carrying around, is from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lippies79
Talker
Talker

Post by lippies79 »

hobbiton wrote:Does anyone know where her satchel bag she's been carrying around, is from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's from Proenza Schouler. I think it's a "PS1 Tiny" ($1500!)

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Her little campaign against women's washrooms on snapchat is annoying as hell. "We can do better!" really? We can do "better" than gendered washrooms?

I agree that there should be more gender neutral bathrooms, but this is just irritating SJW behavior.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Meeky
Learner
Learner

Post by Meeky »

I agree, the whole campaign is annoying. Yes, its beneficial for those who are trans or of a neutral gender but I think it's better to have one neutral toilet much like the disabled/nursing toilets along with gender specificed ones as mixed genders could also make some people uncomfortable.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”