Me Amber Walter Part 2

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter Part 2

Post by PhantomMuse »

Fact: if you look at the restraining orders, she has Brye living in CA and 150 pounds LOL um if Brye takes a deep breath her ribcage would LITERALLY touch her back! She has Channon living in AZ and 135 pounds I don't even think Travis weighs 135! and the deal with everyone's ages well I believe they all most likely fudge a few on their ages but She's definitely trying to touch a nerve on those ages.....aint no girl who get's botox,lip injections and wears falsies wants to be on blasted with a 5 to 10 year addition. This new post is more pathetic then the so called satire post....Women who have been beaten within inches of their lives have trouble getting protection orders and were suppose to be shitting in our pants that we will be locked up in the state pen for .....nanny nanny and ninner ninner ("Marsh Clark") Fuck me not Even OJ got that stiff a slap for double murder!
# but that's just my little mind

dorkringleader
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dorkringleader »

She also tries to make it sound like her case was special because there was just so much evidence that the judge decided that there didn't need to a court case. But, from what I have read that sounds like a pretty common thing with what she's filing and only in special cases does the other person need to show.

From the County Superior Court website: "If the judge finds sufficient grounds, the judge will issue the Injunction Against Harassment and you will need to arrange to have the Petition and Injunction served on the defendant. Please be aware that not all requests are granted and some may require a court hearing with the person you are seeking protection from before issuance."

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

By the way .....I'm no rocket scientist but if ya google the judges name on those orders, you find he's over see's over DUI's and misdemeanors....I think maddam Luv Bug has a history in that neck of the court.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Oh lordy.....I'm now questioning my use of the term fact....ya know there is opinion and there is fact....a fact is a fact and an opinion is just an opinion. it's not a fact ya know. :tu:

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

will the GG comments she sends to the judge also include the ones she paid for, that got called out ?

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Just pointing something out here.....she has court regarding the restraining order channon put against her next week. Also, I assume it's getting close to the time channon can finally speak about what she did at the wedding..... Her you can't talk about me bs is her desperate move to quiet them from talking about it but it will be public knowledge nd they can post it. Idk just seems fishy to me

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Frankie grande wrote:Just pointing something out here.....she has court regarding the restraining order channon put against her next week. Also, I assume it's getting close to the time channon can finally speak about what she did at the wedding..... Her you can't talk about me bs is her desperate move to quiet them from talking about it but it will be public knowledge nd they can post it. Idk just seems fishy to me
Good point. Her court date in Sacremento in 11/2 although she claims that she is waiting to hear back from the judge as she was allegedly not properly served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Oh and her mans court date is 11/3 lol.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

afk2001 wrote:List of lies Amber tells on her video today.

-she didn't talk to Trisha about it
-this is the last video she is making (said that on the other videos)
-Brye and Kristen took the videos down for being flagged... not true they removed them on their own free will
-She didn't steal the bouquet
-Mark and Brye were hacking into her computer
-her crying is fake
-Jason's legal problems have nothing to do with her (even though he put a business in her name and she spent stolen money getting fake books, teeth, hair, nose, fake teeth for her mom, etc)
-she doesn't have fake accounts
-any comments on guru gossiper will be sent to the judge! She will send it to the judge, because clearly Amber's court orders cover all US citizens! :rofl:

Ok there may be more, but I had to fast forward some :rofl:

She can't handle anymore abuse, yet she continues to talk about it... two months later. Just because she is showing us documents or emails that she typed up, doesn't mean anything at all.
Let's not forget that BS about being off YouTube for a month. She was off for about 9 days & then came back saying she was off social media for two weeks. Which during that 9 days she was on IG & Twitter anyways (or so I heard, I don't follow her on those social media forums).

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

OMFG.... Ambers :rofl: clickbait video was fucking AMAZING! Arizona judges are apparently the most powerful fucking judges in the WORLD! So, a harassment order or whatever can extend to anonymous people on the internet who talk shit about Amber and send other people to federal prison??? Did I just fucking hear that correctly??? Jesus fucking Christ Amber, you have gone completely off the god damn reservation and are now floating in space somewhere around Your-Own-Anus!!
Last edited by reverse_engineer on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

for her own sanity and mental health, amber should get off the dirty and GG

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
reverse_engineer wrote:OMFG.... Ambers :rofl: clickbait video was fucking AMAZING! Arizona judges are apparently the most powerful fucking judges in the WORLD! So, a harassment order or whatever can extend to anonymous people on the internet who talk shit about Amber and send other people to federal prison??? Did I just fucking hear that correctly??? Jesus fucking Christ Amber, you have gone completely off the god damn reservation and are now floating in space somewhere around Uranus!
Is she snap chatting this stuff?

"Sent From A Very Happy Place"
She posted a new video on youtube.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Mia_2015 wrote:
afk2001 wrote:List of lies Amber tells on her video today.

-she didn't talk to Trisha about it
-this is the last video she is making (said that on the other videos)
-Brye and Kristen took the videos down for being flagged... not true they removed them on their own free will
-She didn't steal the bouquet
-Mark and Brye were hacking into her computer
-her crying is fake
-Jason's legal problems have nothing to do with her (even though he put a business in her name and she spent stolen money getting fake books, teeth, hair, nose, fake teeth for her mom, etc)
-she doesn't have fake accounts
-any comments on guru gossiper will be sent to the judge! She will send it to the judge, because clearly Amber's court orders cover all US citizens! :rofl:

Ok there may be more, but I had to fast forward some :rofl:

She can't handle anymore abuse, yet she continues to talk about it... two months later. Just because she is showing us documents or emails that she typed up, doesn't mean anything at all.
Let's not forget that BS about being off YouTube for a month. She was off for about 9 days & then came back saying she was off social media for two weeks. Which during that 9 days she was on IG & Twitter anyways (or so I heard, I don't follow her on those social media forums).

I did forget about that one. Yea it was a very short period of time. It may have been around the time her fiancé got arrested.

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

If she actually wants sympathy she should take a lesson from Nina Santiago..... At least she doesn't edit it. If you have things to say nd are trying to be serious, it shouldn't be an exited video. I took Nina seriously.... I laughed nd cringed at Amber.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

So i looked it up because I thought I had seen someone say her documents werent real.. but they are..

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Let's be honest her empty threats towards anonymous posters were an attempt to try to scare people and manipulate them/us to stop talking about her. Further proves the point that she can't handle criticism and negativity about herself.

The sad thin is that she believes we are all dumb enough to believe her!! Seriously?! Just shows how stupid and unintelligent she actually is.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Sheabutter wrote:Image

So i looked it up because I thought I had seen someone say her documents werent real.. but they are..
Yea I saw that. It doesn't really mean anything though. Just a complaint about harassment.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Me Amber Walter Part 2

Post by Mia_2015 »

afk2001 wrote:Let's be honest her empty threats towards anonymous posters were an attempt to try to scare people and manipulate them/us to stop talking about her. Further proves the point that she can't handle criticism and negativity about herself.

The sad thin is that she believes we are all dumb enough to believe her!! Seriously?! Just shows how stupid and unintelligent she actually is.

Kind of makes what Brye & Kristen said about her insulting our intelligence, true (our meaning anyone who believes her BS).

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Oh and I am retracting my last post to a point, after going on her Facebook and reading the actual order she has. It is a typical restraining order stating that the defendants cannot contact her directly or indirectly (that is how GG is involved) basically through third party posts.

Also, nowhere does it say that they cannot make comments about her. Just saying. So maybe we can still find out about her court appearance next week :D

Nice try Amber. Your little court order is further proves what a LIAR you are. Do you think anyone "higher than the police" care about people talking $hit about you on here? I mean, forget the fact that terrorism is going on in the world and under constant surveillance. You think you are that important. I think not!

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of your "enemies." :FU:
Last edited by afk2001 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”