Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

Post by Trl »

kajiraoni wrote:I don't get why Medusa punishes her girls for hitting, they picked it up from her.
Comment of the day! I agree with this 100%

app4
Talker
Talker

Post by app4 »

vmars87 wrote:wait... they didn't get their own daughter birthday presents?

and are they ever gonna put jb in preschool/daycare? like it would be nice to get her out of that house away from them and be with kids her own age.
She actually started ballet a few weeks before going to Hawaii. Honestly I think they're dumb because they have all these trips planned out and jb's going to be missing out on a majority of the classes. They're thinking about traveling and spending all this money, not even putting the girls' activities and things to benefit their development, first. Smdh. I wouldn't be surprised if these kids were home schooled by Judy and Benji, the thought of that worries me Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

app4 wrote:

and are they ever gonna put jb in preschool/daycare? like it would be nice to get her out of that house away from them and be with kids her own age.
She actually started ballet a few weeks before going to Hawaii. Honestly I think they're dumb because they have all these trips planned out and jb's going to be missing out on a majority of the classes. They're thinking about traveling and spending all this money, not even putting the girls' activities and things to benefit their development, first. Smdh. I wouldn't be surprised if these kids were home schooled by Judy and Benji, the thought of that worries me Image

Judy even said that Julianna would miss being part of a recital because of all the travelling. I guess this is something she's going to pass on to her children: how to start something without finishing.

- Make up channel
- Mommy channel
- Spanish channel
- Blog
- College (won't believe it until I see a diploma)
- All her work outs, yoga classes and trying to get in shape in general.

app4
Talker
Talker

Post by app4 »

OrganicTaquito wrote:
app4 wrote:

Judy even said that Julianna would miss being part of a recital because of all the travelling. I guess this is something she's going to pass on to her children: how to start something without finishing.

- Make up channel
- Mommy channel
- Spanish channel
- Blog
- College (won't believe it until I see a diploma)
- All her work outs, yoga classes and trying to get in shape in general.
LOLL thank you! Sorry but I'm not buying this whole "psych degree from U DUB!".. She knows nothing about human development and behaviors and all that shiz cause if she did she wouldn't fail as a spouse and parent. Also, hearing her mispronounce words makes me cringe every single time Image

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Future Baby girl 4 is the reason I really think Judy has been starting/quitting all the workouts. She's trying to get off some weight before the pregnancy.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Ugh, I can't with that sad, sad pic of Chibi with that Burger King bag on the SeaTac terminal train on her BIRTHDAY. And I thought last year's Ha-why Unbirthday was bad, what with the microwave popcorn, lone cupcake, and last minute toy from Longs Drugs...J&B reached a whole new low this year on the parental suckage meter.

Compare and contrast to Sophie's third birthday party...

Peppa Pig Camper Van set:

Her first laptop:

Sheet cake for everyone:

She also got a doll as big as her. Does Chibi even have a dolly that's not a stuffed animal? Sophie also looked super cute in her mini cheongsam...nice to see there's a mom in the village who can dress up her daughter in something other than a tutu.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Trl wrote:Future Baby girl 4 is the reason I really think Judy has been starting/quitting all the workouts. She's trying to get off some weight before the pregnancy.
Eating a big bowl of pasta at 11 at night isn't helping her in that department, lol.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

itsDoormatsVillage wrote:
Trl wrote:Future Baby girl 4 is the reason I really think Judy has been starting/quitting all the workouts. She's trying to get off some weight before the pregnancy.
Eating a big bowl of pasta at 11 at night isn't helping her in that department, lol.
I think Benji wants to keep Judy curvy, but not fat. If you know what i mean. I think he wants her to be the asian Kim K.
All she needs is 10 plastic surgery jobs and she'll be half way there. Benji is almost as much of an asshole as Kanye West, but with a smaller dick.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

app4
Talker
Talker

Post by app4 »

nail_junkie87 wrote:
itsDoormatsVillage wrote:
I think Benji wants to keep Judy curvy, but not fat. If you know what i mean. I think he wants her to be the asian Kim K.
All she needs is 10 plastic surgery jobs and she'll be half way there. Benji is almost as much of an asshole as Kanye West, but with a smaller dick.
He's said in a really old vlog that Judy has that Kim K body type. When baby 4 comes she's gonna blow up into an even bigger beluga whale Image No hope for her trying to be a fit mom. She needs some tips from Amy!

jaymill23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jaymill23 »

5 hour pasta sauce, if he had common sense most people wouldnt be able to wait that long especially having to feed a bunch of kids. id love to know when he became an organic prince food snob. did he start eating organic when judys youtube money started coming in? because its definitely not cheap to shop at places like whole foods. was the chubby pre marriage benji the same on their older vlogs? i find it funny when him and judy point out snacks, cereals, etc they havent eaten for 10 yrs or so. which julianna is definitely getting on her sleepovers at mama ninis

app4
Talker
Talker

Post by app4 »

I don't know if it's a good thing that mama treats Julianna to all this junk food as a nice treat, or if it's bad since it's totally unhealthy and going against everything she eats at home?

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Both extremes are bad. I get it, she's a kid and she should be allowed some treats every now and then, but Nini is not exactly the poster grandma for healthy food. She cooks alot of fried stuff and pretty heavy meals.
Then we have Benji, who thinks that as long as the kids snack on food, it's okay.
Newsflash: fruit = sugar and the fact that the girls snack all the time messes up their blood sugar levels which could lead to diabetes.
I don't consider their lifestyle healthy at all.

- They eat mostly fruit
- No vegetables (tomato and avocado don't count)
- They eat the same meals everytime.
- The girls don't get enough excercise or daily fresh air.

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they didn't use enough sunscreen on Julianna (maybe all three)?

Trustno1
Informer
Informer

Post by Trustno1 »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Both extremes are bad. I get it, she's a kid and she should be allowed some treats every now and then, but Nini is not exactly the poster grandma for healthy food. She cooks alot of fried stuff and pretty heavy meals.
Then we have Benji, who thinks that as long as the kids snack on food, it's okay.
Newsflash: fruit = sugar and the fact that the girls snack all the time messes up their blood sugar levels which could lead to diabetes.

- They eat mostly fruit
They eat really late plus he makes a lot of foods loaded with cream sauces and butter.

app4
Talker
Talker

Post by app4 »

Trustno1 wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:Both extremes are bad. I get it, she's a kid and she should be allowed some treats every now and then, but Nini is not exactly the poster grandma for healthy food. She cooks alot of fried stuff and pretty heavy meals.

- They eat mostly fruit
They eat really late plus he makes a lot of foods loaded with cream sauces and butter.
They think they're so healthy just cause they drink loads and loads of guhreen joose. I'll give Benji credit for working out though, he should drag the beluga whale with him. I'm surprised she didn't cry on their hike!

iacap
Learner
Learner

Post by iacap »

Nini12 wrote:So Judy's back to putting Kiki on time out for whatever reason she can think? It's obvious that Juliana does understand what she does so I don't understand why they don't try to correct her behaviour, the only time that she gets called out on her behaviour when she hits Sophie. Just like everything in the Travis family, they think that if they don't talk about it and ignore it, it makes it go away.
Is just me or does Judy's sister look like Keira? and also, Benji acting as if he doesn't like that Nina takes Julianna to Mcdonalds... dude, you don't even take care of your own child, unless you're planning on being the one who feeds her and stop food taxing all of her meals, shut up.

It's you. Keira looks like Auntie Mel.

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

I am loving these complaints from a couple of locals on the island who have had experience with the Travis family, I wish more people would come on and share what they are really like. Hawaii must have gave a huge sigh of relief when they left. I bet the Farmers Market are glad Benji is gone and if I was in the room next to them, I'd be asking for a refund.

You two are not humble at all. You are rude very rude to others on the island . The problem is I do not think you know it because you are so busy filming for youtube. Not for memories . I am so glad you did not make it to Aulani.

+Ellane No they are not. At the farmers market he thinks he is king and can get everything at a discount. He uses I have a youtube channel . And he would let his viewers know. I have never seen a more selfish man in my life. Smug also.

I have relatives that live near Ni’ihau they have a stand at the farmers market. Benji is very rude but like I said they do not see that because they are so busy filming but he cuts in front of people try's to haggle prices when he knows this is how most make their money. His excuse is sorry I am taking a picture or vlogging that's what I do. A lot of people have complained about the rudeness especially the girls getting to touch everything in stores and tear up boxes . I work at Aulani. That's why I say glad they did not make it or go. I am sure they are sweet but there is no discipline and they have that I am vlogging mentality .

He does . It's ok I understand people do not want to think bad about this family. But his rudeness is on a different level. I run a raw clinic on the island . Lets just say other people have complained about them.

The white pineapple guy is a relative. Benji was being a know it all. And Benji even gave them a speech about health etc. That's why the camera cut they were not having it . So yes people do say things on the sly. But benji is always right ...... They have been told by many people already on the island. I do not understand what you are saying. How come know one said anything many have. Sorry you don't want to listen. But everything is fake its scripted many times the girls run back to hug and kiss for camera they have to make sure its on camera .

This was two people from the island having a say about the rude behaviour especially from Benji. It's on the Hard to say goodbye vlog. I don't think Hawaii found it hard to say goodbye at all lol...........

Now if the Steven Family would just post their videos my day would be complete.
Image Image

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

Holy crap ^^^ this is priceless. Was this comment on the last vlog???

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

I found the comment. So funny how ppl are defending Benji. Are we not watching the same vlogs?
They also deleted a lot of comments under the Steven guy posts.

ackshee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ackshee »

cognito2013 wrote:I found the comment. So funny how ppl are defending Benji. Are we not watching the same vlogs?
They also deleted a lot of comments under the Steven guy posts.

What vlog did the steven guy leave the comment on?

Return to “ItsJudys"Memories"”