Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

pinklemonade1734
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Selfishdoll (Akaydoll) General Thread Part 21

Post by pinklemonade1734 »

realistic_dreamer wrote:I'm done with her, I stopped watching her videos few weeks ago and I come here just to see the downhill progress and to laugh a bit. This wig, her skin, her persona... She doesn't have a true personality, she just hops around from celebrity to celebrity and copies them to the bone.

She must feel really miserable when she has to fake every aspect of her life.
She's a nobody, and that's pathetic.
Agree x1000. She has such an adolescent/child mindset that it's becoming unbearable at this point. She is clearly taking everything that she has (her parents paying for her shit and her minion following) for granted. I always thought i had no personality since i am boring as fuck but she takes it to a whole new level.I honestly don't think she realizes how much of a hot mess she is. She truly thinks that she is hot shit..

Edit- omg wait. I thought she just wore those wigs for fun, this bish went out in public with them?? bye

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

That hairline... wowwww kayla you need new contacts if you can't see the train wreck that faces back at you in the mirror

Yass
Learner
Learner

Post by Yass »

She said blonde hair makes she looks "softer"..... yeah, it also makes her looks 50 years older!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

Things from her fall night routine video:
1) I'm laughing so hard because she looked like a damn dog in the intro when she jumped into her bed :rofl:
2) she showed that she washed her face in the shower after working out but then she shows her wrapping her hair with a full face of makeup?
3) ALSO she looked soooo fucking creepy walking into her room with that mug and when she sat on her bed because she was staring the camera down with her creepy smile like girl stop.

nicki m
Talker
Talker

Post by nicki m »

Karen Smith wrote:all of the dolls are 12 - 17, let them tell her how good she looks and her life is goals. She's making a fool out of herself with her actual age group. I still can't believe she had the nerve to talk shit about people she went to HS still living at home, while all she does is make horrible videos and edit selfies for 5+ hours.
Do you happen to remember what video that was where she talks about her old classmates life vs hers?

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

[youtube][/youtube]

starts around 9:10

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

lmao looks like she filmed her night time routine during the day, what a fail youtuber.

pinklemonade1734
Talker
Talker

lol not surprised to see that the comments were disabled for that video. She has some nerve...it reminds me of that whole "career" vs "job" shit that she said a couple of years ago. Always has to be a special snowflake rme

ElegantBizarre
Learner
Learner

Post by ElegantBizarre »

That blond wig makes her look like a woman in her forties rather than early twenties. It also clearly shows the obvious difference between her neck, foundation and hideous makeup thrown on top of the mess.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

It's because of dumb and uneducated people like her on social media that we have all these new generations who think that it's okay for parents to pay for all of their shit while they sleep 12+ hours and edit their ig photos.

I can't believe there isn't anyone with big following and influence to tell these young girls how life really gets when you get out of highschool. And that all these "youtube gurus" who live "perfect lives" show them only the glamorous part of it, which is most of the time fake.

No wonder she has to script her videos. It takes time to make up a fairytale that goes with previous lies in her videos where she "had stuff to do and places to be".

Kayla wanted to make her channel resemble a reality tv show, too bad she can't show how pathetic her life is when she turns off her camera, wipes off that 2kg of makeup off of her face and sits alone in her apartment every day.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I'm glad she (hopefully) went back to taking showers at night instead of the next morning, because that's just gross to me... Working out and sweating on Monday and not showering it off til Tuesday? Ughhhh

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

vs

^^That's her new IG profile picture... CATFISH!! She 'shopped the hell out of her face and lips to look more like Kylie.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

Image wow

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

Gaga wrote:I'm glad she (hopefully) went back to taking showers at night instead of the next morning, because that's just gross to me... Working out and sweating on Monday and not showering it off til Tuesday? Ughhhh
I don't think she works out. Maybe 5min for a video, or rolling around on the ball while eating icecream and chips.

pinklemonade1734
Talker
Talker

KpopFiend101 wrote:Image wow

omg, i see why you guys call her Turtle now. She really needs to work on her angles.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

lollipopgang wrote:I hope she doesn't start wearing a wig all the time now. I mean, it wouldn't be a problem if it looked good on her, but that color just looks awful.
Oh no, I hope she wears the hell out of that shitty wig. I want her to wear it 24/7. Even though I don't click on her mediocre videos, I like watching her self-created downward spiral. The wig is just one of many embarrassing failures she is personally documenting over social media.

I don't even feel "second hand embarrassment" when I watch her making an ass out of herself. It just doesn't feel "bad" to watch an unlikable person fail and make a fool out of themselves.

Think about it, how many people shit on every single free opportunity they get to grow and advance their lives?

If you had, literally, NO RESPONSIBILITIES and your mommy and daddy were paying part/most of your bills and you had a couple hundred thousand idiots subscribed to your mediocre channel, would you just shit away all of your time digitally bleaching your least ugly selfie or would you focus on taking advantage of aaaaalllll that free time to pursue an education and a realistic and stable career?

At the very least you would get a HOBBY.

Indeed, she has zero redeeming qualities. She's lazy, unattractive, both inside and out, she's ignorant on nearly every level (though she's smart enough to capitalize on the stupidity of her gullible subscribers), she is incapable of maintaining a real friendship, she's a liar--even to herself, she is even ashamed of the real color of her skin... And let's not get into the poor puppy.

A lazy self-hating unattractive loser in a wig? Yes, please.

lovinglyssa
Talker
Talker

Post by lovinglyssa »

dulcechunti wrote:
lollipopgang wrote:I hope she doesn't start wearing a wig all the time now. I mean, it wouldn't be a problem if it looked good on her, but that color just looks awful.
Oh no, I hope she wears the hell out of that shitty wig. I want her to wear it 24/7. Even though I don't click on her mediocre videos, I like watching her self-created downward spiral. The wig is just one of many embarrassing failures she is personally documenting over social media.

I don't even feel "second hand embarrassment" when I watch her making an ass out of herself. It just doesn't feel "bad" to watch an unlikable person fail and make a fool out of themselves.

Think about it, how many people shit on every single free opportunity they get to grow and advance their lives?

If you had, literally, NO RESPONSIBILITIES and your mommy and daddy were paying part/most of your bills and you had a couple hundred thousand idiots subscribed to your mediocre channel, would you just shit away all of your time digitally bleaching your least ugly selfie or would you focus on taking advantage of aaaaalllll that free time to pursue an education and a realistic and stable career?

Indeed, she has zero redeeming qualities. She's lazy, unattractive, both inside and out, she's ignorant on nearly every level (though she's smart enough to capitalize on the stupidity of her gullible subscribers), she is incapable of maintaining a real friendship, she's a liar--even to herself, she is even ashamed of the real color of her skin... And let's not get into the poor puppy.

Goodness gracious...

pinklemonade1734
Talker
Talker

dulcechunti wrote: Oh no, I hope she wears the hell out of that shitty wig. I want her to wear it 24/7. Even though I don't click on her mediocre videos, I like watching her self-created downward spiral. The wig is just one of many embarrassing failures she is personally documenting over social media.

lol damnn, let it all out girl!! Harsh, but you said what all of us has said in the past. It's really sad that she doesn't appreciate her parents. I am sure that her parents would be more then willing help her pay for her to get an education. Most parents aren't able/ aren't willing to do that. Like does she not understand that??

My family paid for my sisters and I education and brings me to tears how much they have sacrificed so we could have a better life. And i am sure Kayla's parents did the same so Kayla and her siblings could have a productivebetter life. "what does your daughter do again?" "Oh she tries on ugly blonde wigs and lives a productive life by going to ~~target and strarbucks~~ everyday!" How fucking embarrassing. How are they not ashamed?!

side note-Sorry for the little mini rant but people that take advantage of their parents like that just kills me. Also she was nott a cute baby at all

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Yeah so wrt her new vlog (the blonde one) there is a comment talking about her morning voice being slightly annoying and how she should wait to film (or just drink some damn water girl). Latoya (you know, the one always kissing her ass?) said this: "your comment kind of reminded me of this article I read earlier this year. It wasn't about morning voices but you know how the Kardashian's talk? How they're sorta throaty. Specifically Kourtney Kardashian. It said that people who talk like this have a higher intelligence. Random!"

I honestly don't know if she is trolling or not but there is literally nothing about Kayla's speech patterns or relative ditziness that would suggest higher intelligence. Idk, I thought this was funny because clearly we are watching too very different people.

ETA: I totally agree with the parent statement. Like...I guess her parents are proud she is semi supporting herself doing what she "loves" and is "passionate" about but damn...My mom would whoop my ASS if I spent my 20s blowing money on dumb shit and partying all the time.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

When I saw her new vlog's thumbnail, I thought it was an hrh video

Return to “Kayla Lashae”