Thanks!

Papercup
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLies Part 4

Post by Papercup »

One thing I feel about her channel being change is she doesn't say that expensive anymore and it's fine with me. I feel like she was overly doing it before but now that she got money she's kind of using expensive stuff all the time and ignoring the fact that she was always pretending to be a positive down to earth influencer. I remember she saying she loves Real technique sponge and will never buy beauty blender again and guess what I barely see her using RT sponge. :roll:

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Yeah that is frustrating. She did feature some high end stuff (like Too Faced palettes) which I honestly don't mind. I like a mix, but...... I don't know. After I have invested money into certain products I want to see different ways to use them and be inspired. I don't get that with Kathleen anymore. And they pretty much think the MUG and Morphe shit they are shilling will suffice because it is "affordable" but it actually isn't affordable when you look at the total cost, not to mention it is less accessible, and they promote it because they are affiliates!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Watch her use her real techniques sponge really soon now that we've mentioned it. :rofl:

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

Did anyone see her IG get hacked? It's a fake giveaway for IO HAWK.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I saw her snap but when I go to her IG the link and picture are gone.

She posted something passive aggressive on twitter (shocking I know) and someone tweeted her asking if she could make a video on positivity and she replied yes! LOL

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

did that link on her Instagram give people a virus?
:FU:

dreambigger
Learner
Learner

Post by dreambigger »

About that makeup remover, it has glycerol so that probably (together with the silicons) gives it an oily feeling?
"Fashions fade, style is eternal."

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Papercup wrote:One thing I feel about her channel being change is she doesn't say that expensive anymore and it's fine with me. I feel like she was overly doing it before but now that she got money she's kind of using expensive stuff all the time and ignoring the fact that she was always pretending to be a positive down to earth influencer. I remember she saying she loves Real technique sponge and will never buy beauty blender again and guess what I barely see her using RT sponge. :roll:
I have this feeling she uses things like RT Sponge and cheaper makeup products/brushes on the daily- just doesn't film it. She probably thinks now that "she's made it" this need to buy and use only expensive products, like Jenny from the Block, except now she thinks she's high end? :roll: ;)

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Could she look any worse in her Haul video today? :? :?

1. The tacky cheap looking Champagne Pop is overly highlighting her cheekbones
2. She's drowning in that Target t-shirt. It looks like a house shirt (the kind you don't leave the house in, or at least SHOULDN'T) :o :roll:
3. Don't get me started on the hair. Is it wet? A bun would've been better.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I am very disappointed in her at the moment. She did a video her top 5 powders. A comment was made So we went back and couldn't find her using any of the powders but the fit me. I looked back 3 months. If they are your favorite wouldn't she have used them more and more than one? I don't get it.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

I guess I don't mind what her hair/shirt looks like. I care less about appearances than I do about the actual content and quality of the videos. And I may be the only one but I actually love Kat's curly hair.

About the powders, I am not surprised. She talks about products as if she loves them but she hardly ever wears makeup! She doesn't use products enough to give a good review of them because she does nothing all day. She has even admitted to almost never wearing makeup, and not wearing lip products all day to test them out. :roll:

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

jessica3llen wrote:I guess I don't mind what her hair/shirt looks like. I care less about appearances than I do about the actual content and quality of the videos. And I may be the only one but I actually love Kat's curly hair.

About the powders, I am not surprised. She talks about products as if she loves them but she hardly ever wears makeup! She doesn't use products enough to give a good review of them because she does nothing all day. She has even admitted to almost never wearing makeup, and not wearing lip products all day to test them out. :roll:

How can you love makeup so much, but never wear it unless you're trying to make money off it??

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

her hair just always looks tragic haha i feel like its extremely time consuming to actually do it so she just leaves it in a braid and it ends up like that. i have to disagree, i know she gets sent a lot of makeup and free stuff but i feel like it's so fake to put all this makeup on just to film a favorites or something and sitting in your house. maybe i feel like it's more relatable? idk. not that i relate to kathleen but it just feels fake and tryhard if she's overly done, imo. atleast she's even making videos, because who knows if she's even pre-filming as many as she led us to believe for october...

dreambigger
Learner
Learner

Post by dreambigger »

"Fashions fade, style is eternal."

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Soooo on her IG she claims she purchased the MUFE foundations herself. I distinctly remeber her receiving that set with all the plexi gloss? So that would mean she gets sent the PR stuff for MUFE. (By the way Jac, Nic G, and everyone and their mother have been showing off that stick foundation) So why the EFF did Kat purchase it? Either she is lying, or she is insane, bought it, and will most likely be sent it for free!

[instagram][/instagram]

And in this one she says grab a glass of wine... jk it's the morning.... but are you really jk Kat? I have seen her snapping with a glass of wine in her hands more times than I can count in the past week!

[instagram][/instagram]

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

jessica3llen wrote:I guess I don't mind what her hair/shirt looks like. I care less about appearances than I do about the actual content and quality of the videos. And I may be the only one but I actually love Kat's curly hair.

I actually like her hair curled because my hair is curly and it is a struggle to deal with on the day to day - than again she has nothing but time soooooo it should look great each time she films. I kinda wish she could get it cut and styled just to do something different.

I think it's kinda sad that as a "beauty guru" we are actually happy when she decides to wear makeup! I get it I don't wear makeup everyday but damn girl this is your "job" and to constantly film videos w/out makeup is ridiculous

skinny_boho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by skinny_boho »

jessica3llen wrote:Soooo on her IG she claims she purchased the MUFE foundations herself. I distinctly remeber her receiving that set with all the plexi gloss? So that would mean she gets sent the PR stuff for MUFE. (By the way Jac, Nic G, and everyone and their mother have been showing off that stick foundation) So why the EFF did Kat purchase it? Either she is lying, or she is insane, bought it, and will most likely be sent it for free!
Maybe they sent her the wrong shade?

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

skinny_boho wrote:
jessica3llen wrote:Soooo on her IG she claims she purchased the MUFE foundations herself. I distinctly remeber her receiving that set with all the plexi gloss? So that would mean she gets sent the PR stuff for MUFE. (By the way Jac, Nic G, and everyone and their mother have been showing off that stick foundation) So why the EFF did Kat purchase it? Either she is lying, or she is insane, bought it, and will most likely be sent it for free!
Maybe they sent her the wrong shade?
I've seen tons of unboxings for foundations, and they never send 1 shade. They always send light all the way to dark.

Return to “KathleenLights”