anyone here NOT hate bunny?

stevenk1234
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: anyone here NOT hate bunny?

Post by stevenk1234 »

I really like bunny - she seems very genuine. The video about her teeth made me really like her.

stevenk1234
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by stevenk1234 »

I really like bunny - she seems very genuine. The video about her teeth made me really like her.

lovelyMinds
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lovelyMinds »

does anyone else feel like they have simply outgrown her?

InMaiasOpinion
Talker
Talker

Post by InMaiasOpinion »

I think she's super entertaining, her "Does this thing really work" videos never fail to make me smile. She's very funny, she's quirky and she embraces it. She's clearly very comfortable in her own skin and that ultimately is what we all strive for, now isn't it?
She stands out on YT so of course a lot of people won't like her. But she seems like a good and genuine person.

Whoa! That's a special move...

i_love_antlerboy_14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by i_love_antlerboy_14 »

I enjoy Bunny. I don't watch every video though.

i_love_antlerboy_14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by i_love_antlerboy_14 »

I enjoy Bunny. I don't watch every video though.

onespecialplace
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by onespecialplace »

She definitely gets a polarised response because it can seem a bit much sometimes. I adore her though, she's so sweet to her fans. :respekt:

Boluda0
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Boluda0 »

I really like Bunny. I think she really has a genuine and kind personality and she is never fake in her videos. However I don't watch her videos as much as I did a few years ago because I think she really lost track of what her channel was about.

itme1228
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by itme1228 »

I don't hate bunny! I think she's great! :)

burnt-pages
Learner
Learner

Post by burnt-pages »

I like Bunny, but nowadays her videos cater to the teeny boppers and she's just.... weird now.

Idk how to explain it.

I LOVED 2011 to 2013 Bunny. She was still "~*~*~*quirky~*~*~*" but wasn't too over the top, she had a really nice style (clothing), I loved her paranormal stuff and she didn't cater too much to 12.5 year olds as in I felt included despite being in my late teens at the time.

I don't hate her at all, her content and intended audience just changed and I'm bitter about it if I'm being honest. :?

elsawillett98
Learner
Learner

Post by elsawillett98 »

yeah i used to really love her videos, she was so quirky and unique!!! now i feel like she's kinda going more teeny bopper, as you said... which sucks bc everyones doing that and I'm over it lol

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

This thread seems dead. But yeah, I absolutely love Bunny :love2: She always manages to put a smile on my face and I LOVE her long, rambling videos. I could listen to her for hours, I have a friendship crush on her lol

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

I don't even think this thread is alive anymore lol but if anyone's out there, I adore Bunny and I'd love to discuss her if any of y'all are still around <3
She's just such a fun person to watch and you can tell she's one of the most genuine people on youtube. She treats her audience like they're friends she's having a chat with. I could listen to her for hours too, sometimes I just watch her videos while I go about my homework or I'm cleaning because her stories keep me so entertained :D

frenchtoasted
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by frenchtoasted »

I think she's fine. Though, I do accept that her personality can cause people to either strongly like or dislike her. I find her endearing and sweet and I enjoy that her content is full of surprise

BaconBaconBacon
Informer
Informer

Post by BaconBaconBacon »

I recently re-subscribed to Bunny. She was one of my favorites a couple years ago but she started catering towards younger people too much for me to really enjoy her videos like I used to. I don't hate her for it, she can do what she wants lol but I resubscribed the other day because I started binging some of her videos and decided I can just watch the ones I want to and will probably just skip a lot of them.

Im curious though, anyone know about her relationship with Dogman? What's his real name? Do they not want to get married? Not that they have to but it seems they've been together for so long, I just wonder why they haven't..I think she'd have a really cool/unique wedding! I'm watching her Boyfriend Buys My Outfits video and that's what brought it to my attention lol

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

I'm not a good sleuth at all so I don't even know how to begin figuring out anything about Dogman (which I guess can be a good thing, since he doesn't seem to want all of that info out there?) but as far as I knew from a while back, I don't think they intended on getting married. Some couples just aren't into that and tbh it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were one of them! They seem content just being "boyfriend/girlfriend" at the moment :D

I agree about a wedding though! I could see her having some sort of vintage themed wedding and when they're done right, they can be so cool. And Bunny's all about vintage stuff so I'm sure she'd be incredible at planning a wedding.

heretolurk666
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by heretolurk666 »

jessaaa wrote:I don't even think this thread is alive anymore lol but if anyone's out there, I adore Bunny and I'd love to discuss her if any of y'all are still around <3
She's just such a fun person to watch and you can tell she's one of the most genuine people on youtube. She treats her audience like they're friends she's having a chat with. I could listen to her for hours too, sometimes I just watch her videos while I go about my homework or I'm cleaning because her stories keep me so entertained :D
I'm always around to talk about Bunny! LOL, I just joined this site to stay up to date on things but I personally really like Bunny :love2:
Winter of your discontent.
:HK:

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today cause a backstabbing little bitch got exactly what was coming to her

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

heretolurk666 wrote:
jessaaa wrote:I don't even think this thread is alive anymore lol but if anyone's out there, I adore Bunny and I'd love to discuss her if any of y'all are still around <3
I'm always around to talk about Bunny! LOL, I just joined this site to stay up to date on things but I personally really like Bunny :love2:
Hahah welcome to the club! I originally joined for the same reason and ended up posting more than I ever intended to :roll:

Bunny is really underappreciated imo. I know she can come across as a bit too much but that's why I personally love her so much. She's too fun to hate :D

Post by Guest »

I absolutely love Bunny. I think she has her diva moments (she does have a huge fanbase though!), but I find her so consistent. She shops at Target and the Halloween pop up store for goodness sakes. She’s also praised Murad for years and never waivered from that.

I could honestly see myself being her friend. She’s one of the few older YouTube creators that is still the same.

Her personality shines through and is very warm and inviting!

ThatCrazyVegetarian
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatCrazyVegetarian »

This thread has been dead for two months but it made me happy to see that people actually do like Bunny. She's definitely one of my favorite creators. <3
Poetic & Noble Land Mermaid.
Beet Farmer
Most Sarcastic Person You'll Ever Meet.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”