ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Post by Sapphire463 »

Looks like she deleted all the negative comments on all the pics too. WTF.

Kai Logic: if I delete everything, it didn't happen.

This chick has some SERIOUS attention issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marysunshine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by marysunshine »

OMG my internet was off for a couple of days and I come back to this??? I can't believe how she never learns.

Something that always surprises me, I'll do my best to not be that graphic, but how do fuck does she manages to shave or whatever "down there" I mean, is it humanly possible to bend over that way being so massive? :?
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

Buffy Bot
Talker
Talker

Post by Buffy Bot »

marysunshine wrote:OMG my internet was off for a couple of days and I come back to this??? I can't believe how she never learns.

Something that always surprises me, I'll do my best to not be that graphic, but how do fuck does she manages to shave or whatever "down there" I mean, is it humanly possible to bend over that way being so massive? :?
Yeah i thought that too. When i was about 7 months pregnant i had to stop cos i couldn't see (or bend) for shit and i've always been kinda little. Ugh, i wonder if Mama Wheelchair does that for her too :? It would explain why it looks so sore and stuff, like it's been rushed while her head was faced the other way :lol:

If she can't wash her own hair, how can she shave her own minge?

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

She stopped making videos so I stopped following but omg noods?? I hate to be this person but can someone plz summarise the last 2ish months? Are her and malt officially done or is she still denying this?

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Kai and Maltt are donezo. She covered up the terrible infinity tatt with a large black bow.

Kai started trolling for poon instead of peen. Many dating websites. Some it really happened dates with friends.

Kaigents have been cat fishing her so hard, but she stays stupid and sends more photos of her nekkid ass, which are leaked and Kai admits to be a simple woman who makes mistakes. With the latest sympathy ploy she said she needs mental health counseling to stop taking noods.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Omg wait are kaigents pretending to be into her and she's sending them nudes? She is so fucking dumb. Last I remember 404 TEXT NOT FOUND sent pizza to her house and David died

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Post by bbgorilla »

bluebanana wrote:Omg wait are kaigents pretending to be into her and she's sending them nudes? She is so fucking dumb. Last I remember 404 TEXT NOT FOUND sent pizza to her house and David died
Yup. Then when she gets paranoid about people not being who they say they are she blocks them because if you block someone everything that you talked about or sent to that person don't exist and never happened. Kai logic at its finest.

sksk24
Learner
Learner

Post by sksk24 »

The sad/pity picture wasn't about that, she wanted to post another pic of her freakin tattoo.
"Always marry a woman from Texas. No matter how tough things get, she's seen tougher."

septemberist
Talker
Talker

Post by septemberist »

she's deleted all the pity photos and the "gracie is precious to me, i'm a terrible mother". time heals all wounds right? and now she's snapchat her tattoo and how she's "so obsessed with it". like, that's the most important thing in this chick's life. urgh! what a waste of a life! ignoring all the great advice people have told her.

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

Buffy Bot wrote:
marysunshine wrote:OMG my internet was off for a couple of days and I come back to this??? I can't believe how she never learns.

Yeah i thought that too. When i was about 7 months pregnant i had to stop cos i couldn't see (or bend) for shit and i've always been kinda little. Ugh, i wonder if Mama Wheelchair does that for her too :? It would explain why it looks so sore and stuff, like it's been rushed while her head was faced the other way :lol:

OMG why!!!??? The mother vaginal shaving was such a horrifying image. It's a valid question and all but holy shit. I'm so amused and disgusted and horrified all at once. I also might cry. The world is an evil evil place.

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!"
Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles

Buffy Bot
Talker
Talker

Post by Buffy Bot »

blackoutglows wrote:
Buffy Bot wrote:

OMG why!!!??? The mother vaginal shaving was such a horrifying image. It's a valid question and all but holy shit. I'm so amused and disgusted and horrified all at once. I also might cry. The world is an evil evil place.

:lol: Sorry! But, yeah, i wasn't joking.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Either her mom does it or she just goes in there blind with a razor and hopes for the best. I mean there's hairy patches everywhere so that could be plausible.

Let's not forget that her mom supposedly doesn't know she's bi, or that she's trolling for poon lmao. With that last undercover person who was texting her for a while, she told her that if she came over and they went in her pool they couldn't kiss or anything because her mom would see. And they couldn't drink alcohol either :rofl:

EleanorAbernathy
Talker
Talker

Post by EleanorAbernathy »

25 and still has to follow mummys rules, and still rebels like a 14 year old. Good work Kai, good work.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

bbgorilla wrote:
Sapphire463 wrote:Kailyn deleted the two Pity Me pics. She left the orange soda float pic up.
The float pic is gone now too. You can delete all you want, Kai, but it's on the internet forever.
canyounot24 wrote:Are they recent n00dz?
They were taken within this past week.

The internets never forget!

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gamershoegal »

So a few days ago I was on the other site catching up on the no0dz scandal and someone mentioned something about the cat lady (I don't remember her name) eating Kai's puthy :barf: thought it was just speculation or something but I kept seeing comments about it,anyone care to share the gossip? Like how did they found out?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

gamershoegal wrote:So a few days ago I was on the other site catching up on the no0dz scandal and someone mentioned something about the cat lady (I don't remember her name) eating Kai's puthy :barf: thought it was just speculation or something but I kept seeing comments about it,anyone care to share the gossip? Like how did they found out?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
If I recall correctly she shared the info with several Kaigents. I'm still kind of iffy on whether that actually happened though. If only for peace of mind. I'm willing to believe cat lady would just say no if only for the fact that she has the word cat in her moniker. I'm biased like that.

Viviid
Talker
Talker

Post by Viviid »

EleanorAbernathy wrote:25 and still has to follow mummys rules, and still rebels like a 14 year old. Good work Kai, good work.
SHES 25?!?! good lord I thought she was well in her late thirties

Viviid
Talker
Talker

Post by Viviid »

EleanorAbernathy wrote:25 and still has to follow mummys rules, and still rebels like a 14 year old. Good work Kai, good work.
SHES 25?!?! good lord I thought she was well in her late thirties

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

She's 5 years older than me...omg I don't wanna look like that and resemble an egg plant / pear hybrid

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

I haven't gone through all the pages on the other site regarding BOOM! Vagina! but has anyone photoshopped a dandruff shampoo bottle in the pic? Now people who didn't see the infamous pic back in the day will be able to see what others saw... and puke.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”