buzzfeed

Re: buzzfeed

Post by Guest »

The only things I don't like about the supernatural unsolved episodes is that Ryan freaks out way too much when something apparently moves or if he hears something creepy. It's like, calm down. That and his constant trying to prove Shane that "ghosts are real". Although, to be fair, I think those are part of the appeal with the episodes and Ryan has gotten better at calming his nerves.

Having said that, I'm more or less a believer in supernatural phenomena just due to some experiences I've had in the past, but I don't try to shove it down people's throats nor do I scream bloody murder when I enter a haunted house or feel something off, lol.

*edit: bloody murder not bloody mary. It's Friday, y'all. :rofl:

princezuko
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by princezuko »

Acciolatte wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:23 am
CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Acciolatte wrote: On the buzzfeed unsolved front... does anyone know what happened that caused Shane Madej to post an apology for the Bellaire house lady? It seems like he said something at the vidcon panel but all those videos got taken down.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Is that the one where he laughed at her Dog supposedly levitating and hitting a wall? (and she was PISSED!)
Yeah his tweet implies he joked that she did it herself somewhere and it seems like she may have threatened to sue?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Holy shit, really? That sucks. Now I know what I say might be controversial to some, but... COME ON. It's good that Shane apologized, and I get she probably felt hurt by the insinuation that may have occurred.. but like?? Ghosts aren't real. People can believe what they want and for all I know, I could be proven wrong some day. But I'm sure Shane had no ill intentions - it's a bizarre image and most would find her story hard to believe. Especially so with them visiting the "most haunted" places and receiving no actual proof of paranormal happenings. :roll:

I know this is a broad generalization and I truly don't mean to offend, but is it really true that America is that sue-happy? Seems like people will jump at any slightest chance of getting money no matter the initial offense.

Post by Guest »

Yeah I think the lady also threatened to kill him if he kept saying shit about her, which is not unhinged at all for someone who claims to be a psychologist. lol. She was/is an odd duck looking to sensationalize herself and her 'house' for profit, so she's not keen on any skepticism being thrown her way. I think it also took her years and years to say the house was haunted and it's a recently 'new' haunting despite being quite old.

The thing with nuisance legal suits is the cost and time the other party has to put it to defend themselves, even when not in the wrong, and the responsibility to prove they didn't do anything wrong can be hard to find. Often it's more cost efficient and takes up less time just to settle for a sum, than it is to fight. Which really sucks.

I don't know if there's something unique about the American legal system which makes this practice so much easier, and more common? But I've definitely seen so many Reddit threads of Americans shouting to 'sue them' on stories of people who've had horrible and unfair things happen to them, as if this is a common and acceptable thing and a 'solution'. It's particularly hilarious when you see a post from a third world country, or a country not as Westernized, where something really dodgy happened because the police and government ARE corrupt - and up comes the sue-happy Westerner shouting 'call the cops and file a legal suit' as if that's even possible in some fucked up societies in the world. Like how insulated are you to not recognize how things work outside of the US? It's something that bugs me, but I'm getting really off topic!

The sad thing is the people who probably deserve actual reparations from real damage are less inclined to sue or even know their rights in those situations.

Post by Guest »

I'm really confused as to why the ladylike women are now always split up for the videos. I like some of their ideas but usually I'd love to see one of the other girls participating.

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE V7 LITE mit Tapatalk

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ParisianDoll »

Somebody did Jazz dirty, making that most recent Catcalling thumbnail, or maybe even letting her do that whole video in general with a face the same color as the president. Maybe her obnoxiousness is felt by some of her coworkers as well?

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by peachiez »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:31 pm
Somebody did Jazz dirty, making that most recent Catcalling thumbnail, or maybe even letting her do that whole video in general with a face the same color as the president. Maybe her obnoxiousness is felt by some of her coworkers as well?
I gasped when I saw how bad her makeup look.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol, that’s what you get for being a cunt and alienating everyone you work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ksmith1909
Talker
Talker

Post by ksmith1909 »

I bet the unpaid interns hate her if she looked like that on camera

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

peachiez wrote:
ParisianDoll wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:31 pm
I gasped when I saw how bad her makeup look.

Ouch! It looks like one of those '100 layers of foundation' videos.

Gesendet von meinem ZTE BLADE V7 LITE mit Tapatalk

Return to “Buzzfeed”