buzzfeed

touchtheskin
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

buzzfeed

Post by touchtheskin »

I don't know if anyone else really likes or pays attention to the people of Buzzfeed (Gaby, Allison, Eugiene, etc). I just wanted to make a thread for them!

[youtube][/youtube]

I got a weird vibe from Malory (I think?) and the two of them. Gaby just seemed irritated the entire video.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: buzzfeed

Post by xIts_JJx »

I love Buzzfeed videos, I'm not huge on Gabby though, I get a total Tumblr SJW vibe off her (and this is coming from your typical tumblr user) but I like Allison a great deal and Sarah

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I don't like Gabby. She comes off as so fake and a know-it-all.

Drollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Drollie »

i love Quinta! She seems really normal:)

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

i love buzzfeed and their people! i will accidentally stay up until 3am watching their videos lol. i love "talkshows" when the show has good hosts with chemistry and obviously the buzzfeed people get along well on camera. the only thing i don't like is when they put "couple" or "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" in the title of their videos and feature 2 people that were in a different "couple" video with other people (if that makes any sense)? like right now gabby and garrett are apparently dating but next month they'll probably in a video featuring couples but gabby will be dating someone else. :?

zombiewombie420
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zombiewombie420 »

I think they're all really adorable. I love buzzfeed. Wish there was more a mix ethnically though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

touchtheskin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by touchtheskin »

I feel like Eugene is sooo in love with himself.

Gabby is super annoying. Isn't she and that one dude..uh. I forget his name. Their personalities seem way too different. Idk.

brooklynbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by brooklynbaby »

Quinta is by far my favorite. I wish she'd keep up with her own channel; she'd be so successful <3

canas2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canas2 »

Gabby's brunette friend is painfully annoying to me, I don't watch videos with her in them.

Drollie
Learner
Learner

Post by Drollie »

canas2 wrote:Gabby's brunette friend is painfully annoying to me, I don't watch videos with her in them.
Yes! I always feel like Alison (that's her name right?) tries too hard to be funny

G3M
Lurker
Lurker

Post by G3M »

Gaby and Allison have their own yt channel, Just Between Us. I really like it.

[youtube][/youtube]

blockah
Informer
Informer

Post by blockah »

I am in love with Kenny Moffitt.

Unicorns
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Unicorns »

alienrasta wrote:i love buzzfeed and their people! i will accidentally stay up until 3am watching their videos lol. i love "talkshows" when the show has good hosts with chemistry and obviously the buzzfeed people get along well on camera. the only thing i don't like is when they put "couple" or "boyfriend"/"girlfriend" in the title of their videos and feature 2 people that were in a different "couple" video with other people (if that makes any sense)? like right now gabby and garrett are apparently dating but next month they'll probably in a video featuring couples but gabby will be dating someone else. :?
Gaby is polyamorous which I believe means she is open to having multiple partners at any given time. So she could be in a relationship than more than one person.

I love Quinta/Justin/Zack, I find them hilarious. And the try guys are just awesome.

madame-ovaries
Learner
Learner

Post by madame-ovaries »

Andrew tho<3. Something about him. But I do see Eugene's appeal and appreciate his high self awareness/culture sensitivity.

Also this is the best video to ever come from Buzzfeed:
[youtube][/youtube]

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I am all about Justin and Will (i think? orange shirt guy in the Surstromming video), eeeespecially Justin. Oh, also, Ned's obscene love for his wife :love2:

lexibean
Talker
Talker

Post by lexibean »

Eugene is like the most perfect human specimen out there, but I'm pretty sure he knows this as well. He even made pregnancy in heels look classy lol!

I LOVE Ned and Ariel (aka Ned's wife). They are so cute in the couple imitation video.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Just came here to leave this

[youtube][/youtube]

What do you guys think?

woonsim
Debater
Debater

Post by woonsim »

Generally, I like what they create and follow a good amount of them on social media, they're very entertaining, fun and relatable. I especially love the office friendship they share.

However, with that said, I feel like the amount of youtube channels they make is ridiculous af, who tf thinks it's a good idea to have so many buzzfeed channels named after different colours, it's pointless as hell when the content across these channels are so similar to one another (and why do we need to see more of the whole recycled and repeated "____ problems" videos but with different actors? WE GET IT ALREADY - being tall or short or whatever-the-hell-you-happen-to-be can suck, no need to repeat unless they have a newer set of problems pertaining to these attributes to showcase, which they don't seem to have)? JUST PUT EVERYTHING IN ONE CHANNEL ALREADY, it's easier to navigate that way.

Also, when they get "serious", it doesn't struck me as well-infomred nor well-researched, but more of being really overbearing and pushy for the cause they believe in (some of which I feel are ridiculous tbh) in a borderline creepy SJW way (often times, I feel like they come across as holier-than-thou and seem to look down at people who disagree with them). I find it hilarious at the idea that some people believe that they're a credible source of journalism. I don't know, I feel they're niche simply lies at having a fun cast and relatable videos, not necessarily for things like these.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

i love watching buzzfeed videos. but recently they have started doing sponsored/ads , like "presented by ___" . those videos are pointless... i love jack&justin videos. the try guys should be called try-hard guys cause they are not funny. kieth is literally unfunny.

[youtube][/youtube]

i prefer guys from this vid :D :D

aivilo
Learner
Learner

Post by aivilo »

I love Buzzfeed videos as a whole, they're like my drugs! Specifically the Try Guys! They truly make my life.

Return to “Buzzfeed”