FleurDeForce - General thread part 13

Mmk+mmk
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 13

Post by Mmk+mmk »

I am disappointed as well. She used to be my favorite. I also think she's not really bothered.. She has a nice family, a big house (2!!!), a husband, dogs and soon she'll have children. She literally has everything and I sometimes think the biggest struggle in her life was whether she would get a pink or a red Mini. That's why I like Velvetghost, she may not get out of the house a lot, she does keep it real and it makes me feel less like I'm weird.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

I enjoyed her latest vlog more than some of the other vlogmas videos she's been putting out recently. However, I found myself getting increasingly irritated by her constantly asking Mike in a childish voice, "can we get" insert random unimportant thing here. Fleur does this a lot. I have little time for the whiny childish voices that she's always doing around Mike. I used to watch Fleur to get away from the baby talk that all the Gleamers do so it's frustrating seeing her do this all the time. It's all the more frustrating because we all know that she's going to get whatever she wants anyway. :?

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

Winnie wrote:Fleur was hesitant to buy grapes because they were from Brazil which means they're environmentally unfriendly.

She lives in a 6000 square foot house, commutes constantly, flies all the time, buys more in a week than the average person buys in a year, makes a living by encouraging rampant consumerism, uses cosmetics that are tested on animals, and almost everything she owns was made in a sweatshop.
...and doesn't abstain or limit her consumption of animal products at all. The grapes were such a bizarre thing to hone in on.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

If I had an English countryside dream house like hers I'd redo it in the style of the bedrooms at that Chewton Glen place (gleam xmas party) Image or Babington House (janya's wedding) Image And the London flat in a more modern sleek style.
She spends her life in beautiful places around the world, can't she get some inspiration?! Her sister and mother have better interior taste, even the tacky sisters Becky and Holly, even Tanya.

FleurDeForce - General thread part 13

Post by Guest »

I agree with you, lolita_blah!

"Don't have the money." Yea. I smell bullshit. Either they were waiting for a loan to get approved or they wanted a free sponsorship. Fleur has the money. She just doesn't want to be bothered putting it into the house when she can be using that money for outlandish shopping.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

:tu: ... and the fact that she is hiding the whole thing and basically lying about it bothers me a lot. Sneaky shades of FleurDeForce :|

OT: by the way the thread is coming to an end and maybe we need to think of a good name for the new one! Come on ladies and gentlemen bring it on ;)
:love2:

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

^^^Maybe something with how Fleur killed vlogmas 2015?

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

What the heck was her outfit in her latest beauty video for the X Factor? She wore all black, but the way she paired the lace skirt with the black leggings was atrocious. The bat wing blouse looked weird with the skirt and the leggings didn't match with her outfit at all. Either wear white pants or just wear leggings. Don't put a lace skirt over leggings and wear a bat sleeve blouse! I also want to burn her Chloe bag. Seriously, her fashion sense is horrible!

potnoodlegirl
Informer
Informer

Post by potnoodlegirl »

She always, always does this - the thickest black tights you've ever seen, boxy top to cover her arms which I have to assume she is self conscious about, and stumpifying ankle boots.

I'm all for having a style that's consistent and don't think outfits need to be flattering necessarily but it's like there is a style she admires that she's aiming to pull off and not quite getting there.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

she dresses like a blind amish 68 year old woman is her stylist

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

I liked the skirt.
And that was that.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Blair Gilbert wrote:she dresses like a blind amish 68 year old woman is her stylist
I almost spit my water on my laptop reading this comment, epic, thanks for the good laugh XD
I'm always baffled how she can have so much money and so little taste. Even when she buys good pieces she manages to combine them in an odd way, very hit or miss with her.

As for the title, maybe FleurDeSnooze, FleurDeHoarse or FleurDeFarce

Post by Guest »

So today's vlog (Day 10), their friend Jack goes out to sushi dinner with Fleur and Mike. Fleur wouldn't stop teasing the poor man for not liking fish. You could tell he was getting irritated and practically snapped at her. (At least that was the vibe I got!). I don't understand people who make fun of others for not liking a certain food. Maybe I'm just cranky but her attitude was really rubbing me the wrong way.

charliebee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by charliebee »

Now I am usually a big fan of fleur and Mike especially when he tries to be a bit rude in the vlogs, but did anyone think wtf when watching vlogmas day 5? They both sounded as if their audience were babies, the way they were talking is how I speak to my 3 year old.
I don't get the way they speak to each other and us as viewers? I know she has a younger audience but I feel she's very patronising when talking like a pissing nursery teacher, it's majorly put me off her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

^^
Is the reason why I just gave up on her vlogs. She was always making negative/overbearing/mocking comments about others food, usually the men and her social skills were either looking bored as fuck next to women or emasculating men by speaking to them in a baby/patronising manner.

She's so rude at times, but I doubt anyone has ever told her this.

Post by Guest »

liseppe wrote:^^
Is the reason why I just gave up on her vlogs. She was always making negative/overbearing/mocking comments about others food, usually the men and her social skills were either looking bored as fuck next to women or emasculating men by speaking to them in a baby/patronising manner.

She's so rude at times, but I doubt anyone has ever told her this.
You're right. It wasn't something I noticed to be this bad until now.

Also, and call me crazy, but if I know my friend doesn't like fish, I wouldn't choose a sushi restaurant for dinner. Jack was obviously polite and went along for the company, but Fleur seems so obsessed over sushi that she doesn't think twice about how others might feel.

And what was with her saying that she likes to give peanuts to her friend who is allergic to nuts? She was joking, I know. But if someone waved that shit in my face I would donkey kong punch them.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

sillypeanut wrote:You're right. It wasn't something I noticed to be this bad until now.

Also, and call me crazy, but if I know my friend doesn't like fish, I wouldn't choose a sushi restaurant for dinner. Jack was obviously polite and went along for the company, but Fleur seems so obsessed over sushi that she doesn't think twice about how others might feel.

And what was with her saying that she likes to give peanuts to her friend who is allergic to nuts? She was joking, I know. But if someone waved that shit in my face I would donkey kong punch them.
I found it so rude, that she forgets, that her friend is allergic to peanuts and has to be hospitalized if he/she eats one. How can you be so ignorant?

I hated how she kept on teasing and bugging Jack. I hate sushi as well, I don't eat raw meat, period and can't stand when someone keeps going on and on about it. A few jokes here and there are ok, but she went overboard, I would have given her snobby princess ass a piece of my mind.

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

Wow, I had no idea my decor comments would set off pages of this thread! No offense to anyone intended at all!

Back to Vlogmas, she is kind of awful in Vlogmas this year. She's pushy and annoying. She can save her food shots at this point, no one really cares and as much as the meetings and events get old, I think she'd be really boring if she led a regular life. I can't imagine watching her around the house, at the market, etc.

avor
Learner
Learner

Post by avor »

I have to say.. Her irregular vlog uploading makes her look really bad. I mean, look at Tanya, Zoe or even Lily. They upload at a scheduled time every day and have managed to keep it up so far. Surely Fleur can't be busier than them?! She just tweeted that she's going to upload today's vlog tomorrow because of internet troubles and it's 10 pm already in UK. :roll:

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

^ She might as well not upload at all in my opinion ... every video she manages to make herself look worse than the one before
:love2:

Return to “FleurDeForce”