TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda EnsingPart3

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda EnsingPart3

Post by bellalisa109 »

"I'm usually W4 in the true match foundation but I picked up 5.5 in the true match cushion"..... ?? ya ok Amanda.

Also, I feel like she never actually blends in her foundation, like its just sitting on her face in a think ass layer. And everything else is just wrong with her makeup (that stripe she calls a contour, unblended eyeshadow, too much highlight, etc.) And her hair is dirty. Ugh. Ok rant over.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

I'll never get over the way she opens her mouth when she applies lip products, it's hilarious

thebeautydoctor
Learner
Learner

Post by thebeautydoctor »

if contour is supposed to be nice and blended then why dafuq does she bake it for 133432450998 mins

DigitalBath
Talker
Talker

Post by DigitalBath »

SkylynnJanne wrote:Image
Her lips just gross me out
I can never unsee that. She looks like she got in a fight with a bag of flour.

glitterbot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by glitterbot »

Her snapchat rant about how people assume girls with dark hair want to be Kim or Kylie was laughable. She doesn't have an original bone in her body. She copies from everyone. :roll:

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

Did this bitch really just say she never goes out with makeup on!? What!?!?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

glitterbot wrote:Her snapchat rant about how people assume girls with dark hair want to be Kim or Kylie was laughable. She doesn't have an original bone in her body. She copies from everyone. :roll:
Yeah exactly.. maybe try not to bite off of their style and TRULY be original and people wont compare you. Even if she isn't copying the Kim or Kylie directly (we know she is), she is probably copying someone who is getting inspiration from them. She has no talent to be credited for, so why is she complaining? Her makeup is basic AF and she even admitted in that snap rant that she DID jump on the kim K contour bandwagon..... soooooo what's her point then? Not every "pretty girl with dark hair" gets compared to the Kardashians, only the ones who TRY to emulate them.

SkylynnJanne
Informer
Informer

Post by SkylynnJanne »

Just leaving these here...

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

Baking is for drag queens.... and she looks like a drag queen so makes sense.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

OMG!!!!! She looks truly horrifying. and she's aged herself about 20 years with all that makeup and those fillers. As this one woman on YT said, while showing us her skincare routine (it's high maintenance but she looks incredible), if you take really great care of your skin while you're young, you won't need fillers and plastic surgery when you get older. This woman is 34 and she looks younger than Amanda. She also doesn't trowel on the makeup. She doesn't have to because her skin looks that good.

The above picture of Amanda is the stuff nightmares are made of. How in the hell can she think that looks good? :roll: :o

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Lol right after that rant about how she's not copying KIM K with contouring and baking :roll:

quinnofheartz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by quinnofheartz »

The reason why she was complaining about Kim K and Kylie on snapchat was because maybelline reposted a picture of her on Instagram and everyone was calling her out on it. I guess she read the comments, got hurt, and went on snapchat lol

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

This is by all means NO disrespect to drag queens but I don't understand why as a woman you would want to look like one.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

puffypuff1 wrote:Hello long time lurker here.
This girl is ridiculous. I used to like her until she started complaining about editing/working and it being too much cause shes sick or whatever pathetic excuse she wants to put out today. Im like stfu. I'm a nursing student and I work my ass off every single day. I am in class 5 hours, for clinical I am fucking lucky if I get to sit down in the 8hour shift. I get 30 minutes to eat and when I get home I have to study/prep for the next day. It fucking annoys me that she has to reward herself by being at home sitting on her lard ass and complain about it. And also had I not discovered this site I would still be delusional of her shitty Photoshop !! :roll:

For someone who supposedly loves what they do she does bitch a lot about being tired and whatever. She said it was so hard waking up or getting out of bed. At 10? At 11? At noon? Amanda, millions of people get up early in the daily. Try it once. It's not as bad as it seems. Amber Portwood (teen mom) was mad cuz her daughter told baby daddy Amber slept all day. She said- I sleep until 10:30. Bitch why?!? You don't fucking work. You ain't tired from shit. It seems people who do the least ate the ones that sleep and complain the most. These youtubers want us peeon viewers to realize how "hard" their hobby is. I don't go to my job and complain to my complainants about how difficult my job is because THEY DON'T CARE. They want me to solve their issue; not complain about my job. I'm not even saying Amanda can't ever moan and groan but just stop for a while.

I guess I need to understand that it is tiring driving around, snapchatting, and playing with makeup all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Her brows are TERRIBLE. This girl's whole face is a mess. She says she want to collab with DJ Khaled cause he's her life... Ummm maybe she should just be one of his hoes so she can bring some relevance to her life. Let's be real though as gross as DJ Khaled is, I doubt he would even go for amanda hahaha.

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

sandyfrink wrote:This is by all means NO disrespect to drag queens but I don't understand why as a woman you would want to look like one.
right like drag makeup is used to exaggerate and feminize the male face... women already have feminine faces :roll:

bellalisa109
Talker
Talker

Post by bellalisa109 »

Wonk_Eye wrote:Her brows are TERRIBLE. This girl's whole face is a mess. She says she want to collab with DJ Khaled cause he's her life... Ummm maybe she should just be one of his hoes so she can bring some relevance to her life. Let's be real though as gross as DJ Khaled is, I doubt he would even go for amanda hahaha.
Collab with DJ Khaled? Wtf is she gonna do, put makeup on him and turn him into a drag queen like her?

southerngirl311
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by southerngirl311 »

Omg she's talking about how she wants to be verified on Twitter :roll:

She's making people like/retweet the tweet, and someone said she doesn't deserve it

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Her head/ face looks HUGE in her new video. Maybe since she edits her photos so hardcore that it's shocking to see how her actual face looks. Her face looks slim in photos but she can't control how she looks on video lol

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

southerngirl311 wrote:Omg she's talking about how she wants to be verified on Twitter :roll:

She's making people like/retweet the tweet, and someone said she doesn't deserve it

When I saw the snap o of course rolled my eyes. I think if you're worthy of being verifiable then you wouldn't need a bunch of people to retweet your tweet. JS. Are people imitating her and claiming to be the real slim shady Amanda?

She snapped a pic of her mom. Um, how old is her mom? I don't mean to sound like an asshole but her mom looks rough. My mom is in her 60s and looks better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”