ChloeMorello

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChloeMorello

Post by xmeljayne »

I like how she was honest in her most recent video about YouTube not being sustainable. She's being realistic & planning ahead, really mature of her. As opposed to someone like Lauren Curtis who seems to just splurge on big things & as far as I can see, has no plan if YT drops off.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

I really like her a lot more lately, she seems like she's letting more of her real personality shine through and she's very down to earth and fun.

restingbitchface
Learner
Learner

Post by restingbitchface »

That financial planning video - be still my heart. She's so down to earth and seems genuinely nice and real, and isn't going out and blowing her money, she's actually being realistic and responsible. I've seen some unboxing videos where she shows what companies have sent her and she seems genuinely grateful and not a brat at all like other gurus. And does posts about Eid and hijab to show solidarity and respect for Muslims -- when I saw that I was like okay, damn, that sealed the deal, I love this girl. And so far nothing she's really done has disappointed me.

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

She really is a gorgeous woman, she just doesn't seem as relatable as some other youtubers though, probably because she is so naturally stunning

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

bandzmum wrote:She really is a gorgeous woman, she just doesn't seem as relatable as some other youtubers though, probably because she is so naturally stunning
I think it's the maturity. For example, not many viewers of hers can appreciate financial planning or investing your money because they're still young enough to get pocket money. I used to find her boring when I was a little bit younger but I've matured a lot in the past 2 years & I've really started enjoying her videos.

BeanChimichanga
Learner
Learner

Post by BeanChimichanga »

She's gorgeous and funny. Her body is omg perfecttttt and she's more mature and does more natural like make up. I love her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

Because of GG i watched her tutorials and i'm hooked. She is entertaining, informative, funny and honest..
I started watching make up tutorials about 3 years ago and the first ever was Jaclyn Hills flawless face routine, wich i copied and with succes, but my god, when i first saw Chloe's make up tutorial i thought that she used WAY to little to cover anything, if you compare it too Jaclyn or any other YT. But damn, she makes it work and it looks so dewy and natural and fresh. I admire her. Was gonna say i love her, but im not that kind of woman. As in a minion. She is good and knows what she is doing. And is honest about things that got sent to her or whatnot.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

stuiterbal83 wrote:Because of GG i watched her tutorials and i'm hooked. She is entertaining, informative, funny and honest..
I started watching make up tutorials about 3 years ago and the first ever was Jaclyn Hills flawless face routine, wich i copied and with succes, but my god, when i first saw Chloe's make up tutorial i thought that she used WAY to little to cover anything, if you compare it too Jaclyn or any other YT. But damn, she makes it work and it looks so dewy and natural and fresh. I admire her. Was gonna say i love her, but im not that kind of woman. As in a minion. She is good and knows what she is doing. And is honest about things that got sent to her or whatnot.

Totally agree, i like that she actually uses less foundation. Everyone has different coverage preferences i guess, but i love that the small imperfections show through. And she just has an awesome personalty.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

I like her, but she does seem to think very highly of herself. Not a bad thing, but it's annoying to watch someone who obviously thinks they're hella beautiful.

Her contouring kills me tho. It's...not the best.

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

elegantly wrote:I like her, but she does seem to think very highly of herself. Not a bad thing, but it's annoying to watch someone who obviously thinks they're hella beautiful.

Her contouring kills me tho. It's...not the best.
With that i can agree. Arrogance is off-putting in the sense that someone with too much selfconfidence suddenly seems ugly as a character. I hate arrogance. But, there is misplaced arrogance, people who are arrogant over nothing and there is rightfull arrogance, if its moderate. I think in Chloe's case she looks arrogant and selfconfident, but its not misplaced in the sense that she flips her hair constantly or that she shows her boobs or butt on purpose. She just knows she has a pretty face and she exudes that. As long as its toned down and not in your face, i have no problem with it.

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

Plus, she is not stupid. She knows that YT wont last and she has a gameplan for her future. Most YTers are soo dumb too think that YT will sustain them forever and cant think 5 minutes ahead.
If i compare Chloe to Meg or Jaclyn, i think Chloe is better suited for succes. She is smart and just knows how the world works.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

I don't genuinely like many youtubers but Chloe is amazing! I used to dislike her because as someone mentioned on here, she seemed pretty stuck up, but she's definitely opened up a lot more. She doesn't have to feign quirkiness like so many other youtubers, she's actually funny and has a personality unlike some others (cough lauren cough) and she's so knowledgeable about her makeup shit. I love her!

cococarel
Stalker
Stalker

Post by cococarel »

I love her so much! My fave Youtuber ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paris_beautyx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by paris_beautyx »

I genuinely love Chloe! I love the fact she incorporates 'old school'/traditional makeup-artist type techniques into her makeup application rather than just slapping on a whole lot of products. She seems like someone you'd want to go out on a Friday night with to dinner or something, she just seems so warm and accepting and generally nice. I love how she's confident in herself and has a certain level of class to her whilst still joking around and reminding us who watch her she's also just like us :D

lil_p3bble
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lil_p3bble »

Just saw her new Channel Trailer and I thought that was awesome - unlike some of the video trailers I've seen from some beauty vloggers lately.

sumayyakhan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sumayyakhan »

i enjoy her tutorials as they are easy n fun to watch, she doesnt overcomplicate the way she describes and is funny

sanzrb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sanzrb »

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

I love her little innuendos. She's such a character!

flowergirl3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by flowergirl3 »

I like Chloe Morello a lot, also...she's very pretty and I like her Australian accent...after looking at her before and after photos from instagram, I believe that she got the tip of her nose bobbed and shortened...I don't think she would want to reveal this but she was very open on getting her lips made fuller...but fuller lips is the latest fashion trend but not everyone would like to reveal that they got a nose job done...some people would like others to believe that they are just born beautiful...I think Chloe's nose job looks significantly different...and I have seen her in many videos and always admired her perfect facial features... :love2:

flowergirl3
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by flowergirl3 »

I like Chloe Morello a lot, also...she's very pretty and I like her Australian accent...after looking at her before and after photos from instagram, I believe that she got the tip of her nose bobbed and shortened...I don't think she would want to reveal this but she was very open on getting her lips made fuller...but fuller lips is the latest fashion trend but not everyone would like to reveal that they got a nose job done...some people would like others to believe that they are just born beautiful...I think Chloe's nose job looks significantly different...and I have seen her in many videos and always admired her perfect facial features... :love2:

Return to “ChloeMorello”