He got his hands on Laura Lee palette.....more orange what a surprise. :roll:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua part 2

Post by beached_up »

I can't lmao lmao....... look at this clown. This is from the Laura Lee video. :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

awwadjr16484
Lurker
Lurker

Post by awwadjr16484 »

Manny needs to go back to work at MAC to further his makeup skills because these same asA eyeshadow looks with using pinks and oranges is getting old af. Same look just a different brand and palette.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

awwadjr16484 wrote:Manny needs to go back to work at MAC to further his makeup skills because these same asA eyeshadow looks with using pinks and oranges is getting old af. Same look just a different brand and palette.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
And arent mac people wears black everyday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

HAHAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: thank you for posting that sorry excuse of a smokey eye. I needed that laugh. It literally looks like cremation ashes :? Has he posted them on IG yet? I wanna see the difference in edit IG vs SC
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

that nose contour in the laura lee palette :shock: :barf: :help: :jd: especially after trying to throw someone under the bus like dude no,i honestly dont get it :scratch: :bang:

jess1121
Informer
Informer

Post by jess1121 »

that nose contour in the laura lee palette :shock: :barf: :help: :jd: especially after trying to throw someone under the bus like dude no,i honestly dont get it :scratch: :bang:

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

Does he actually think he has a chance with Colton Haynes? :rofl: His psycho 'mannyacs' are harassing Colton with moon emoji's and hearts... I'd be embarrassed if my fan base did that! #shameless

bubblezzlovesvictor
Learner
Learner

Post by bubblezzlovesvictor »

^^ whoa what's that about did someone tell manny like it is again and hurt his ego :FU:

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

^^ He's infatuated with the actor Colton Haynes (he's smoking hot, was on Teen Wolf and Arrow). He recently came out and ever since Manny has been trying to hop on his dick. I guess he's telling his minions to bother Colton so he can get noticed.
Last edited by jonsnowsbabymama on Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:He's infatuated with the actor Colton Haynes (he's smoking hot, was on Teen Wolf and Arrow). He recently came out and ever since Manny has been trying to hop on his dick. I guess he's telling his hoard to bother Colton so he can get noticed.
Creepy af :?

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

Right after I took this screenshot he said that his skin feels bomb. He's so bumpy and textured, I would never take skin care advice from him.

compelledsoul
Informer
Informer

Post by compelledsoul »

PentUpPinUp wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote:He's infatuated with the actor Colton Haynes (he's smoking hot, was on Teen Wolf and Arrow). He recently came out and ever since Manny has been trying to hop on his dick. I guess he's telling his hoard to bother Colton so he can get noticed.
Creepy af :?
Definitely creepy. And I hope Colton Haynes has better taste than that.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

It's literally every comment I cannot handle this

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by HeyMama »

Maybe if his crybaby ass wore a bib he wouldn't get makeup on his shirts!
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

PentUpPinUp wrote:It's literally every comment I cannot handle this
He's actually praising them for it. :? Yeah, Manny, I think he noticed and he's probably getting a cease and desist (along as a restraining order) as we speak.

Offtopic: I think we need a new thread. When can we pick fun thread names?

lovelylassie06
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lovelylassie06 »

I use to consider myself a fan of Manny until recently. I was talking to a friend of mine about makeup and who she watches on YouTube and I asked her if she watched Manny. She looked so disgusted and said she couldn't stand him. She said he was fake and told me about the drama he had with Gerard Cosmetics a while back that I had no idea about so I did some research and I am disgusted by the entire ordeal. Not only did he think it was perfectly fine that Jen called one of her PAYING customers ugly, but he thought it was fine to upload it to social media and even went on to defend her and say she had no idea she was being filmed like that excuses what happened. I watched the woman's review and her response to what Jen said and I felt terrible for her. In Manny's "apology" snapchat, he said that her review wasn't an honest review but that it was a bashing review. Excuse me? Just because someone didn't like the product makes it a dishonest review? Ridiculous! & I've noticed lately that Manny has become so catty and mean on Twitter. He lacks professionalism and, to be quite frank, makeup skills. It also kills me that he obsesses so much over dislikes. He needs to get off his high horse and realize that the world doesn't revolve around him! I can't stand him and I definitely have unsubscribed after finding all this out, partially thanks to this website! Thank you, GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

His lack of professionalism and the way he hangs on to people totally reminds me of Xenia (aka Doe Deere) from Lime Crime. They're also both narcissists with mediocre makeup skills.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:It's literally every comment I cannot handle this
He's actually praising them for it. :? Yeah, Manny, I think he noticed and he's probably getting a cease and desist (along as a restraining order) as we speak.

Offtopic: I think we need a new thread. When can we pick fun thread names?

Yupppp this would be an instant granted restraining order !!!

myhatrules
Learner
Learner

Post by myhatrules »

jess1121 wrote:that nose contour in the laura lee palette :shock: :barf: :help: :jd: especially after trying to throw someone under the bus like dude no,i honestly dont get it :scratch: :bang:
He has no leg to stand on anymore with that tweet he directed at me. It's open season now lmao.

Return to “Manny Mua”