commonsense01
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

Post by commonsense01 »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:
kayblinky01 wrote:
Livelifeclean wrote:She is always saying she will post videos that she doesn't. That is what drives me nuts. If you aren't going to post them, don't say you are !!!!!! The brush cleaning vid, nothing... the distressing vid, nothing....the lip swatch vid, nada. And the little kid voice, Just Stop !!!!! It's more grating than finger nails down a chalkboard. Ugghh :x :x :x :x :x
I feel you!!! Did you notice that she said in one of her snaps today that she "felt like this was Gonna be a video heavy week!"? But don't "hold her to that" in case she doesn't. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's also JUST NOW complaining about getting off the phone and the bank wanting to know every detail about your life to get a loan. Ummm. Tarnished topaz, our dear, neither of you work...why the hell wouldn't the bank ask a million questions on how you intend to make monthly payments to return THEIR money. Also, for the record, you should be way past this step of you were supposedly seconds away from accepting an offer on a previous house. Increasing a loan is a simple "can I raise it to $----". Getting a loan in general involves a million questions. Be happy your subs are all underage and don't know the depths of your lies

EXACTLY!!!!! Like I've said what idiotic bank is giving them a mortgage. They have already had a foreclosure and neither of them have a job. I don't get it. Unless Tony's Grandma left them a shitload of cash. Her statements about these houses make no sense.

Allthelies
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Allthelies »

monsterette wrote:This woman is SO LAME. Who the fuck posts such an UNPROFESSIONAL video when it is a sponsored video? Literally, she made a complete fool of herself the entire time.

Also, I don't believe that the "footage was jacked" of her spraying the setting spray on. I think she forgot because she doesn't actually use these on a daily basis and then she was done filming already when she realized it.
THIS!! I don't believe that either and its sooooo unprofessional!! You can tell she really doesn't care about her job, if it were me and I honestly forgot (which how could you?!? You're recording a freaking sponsored video!!!) I would put the make up back on and re record. It's not like she does anything all day anyway.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I love all the gossip in here. I blocked her from my social media and of course, unsubbed from her pathetic channel. I still don't get her "fame" when she rarely uploads videos (according to here) yet snaps all day? WTF? :? :roll:

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

I hate the way she pronounces a lot of things (like "on" aka "oaawhn"), but "thick" might take the cake. HATE IT.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

She finally blocked me after I called her out on Not uploading a brush cleaning video and asking her to do another makeup look besides the one she ALWAYS does. It doesn't enhance her eyes it makes her look crazy. She snaps all day about a house she's never gonna get. I mean she is lazy. And I beg those subscribers to please see the light. There are soooo many talented YouTubers out there that dedicate their lives to this and you choose this hag over them because she is vulgar? Oh and Nicole. You have no business giving makeup advice when you don't know how to apply it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

oh man her freaking products i regret buying video was so obnoxious. before every single freaking product, she started off with a disclaimer "oh but *insert brand here* is so good and i love it so much!!" like..calm down. these companies are still gonna send your nasty ass camel their new products (for some unknown reason) so shut the fuck up already and get on with the damn video.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

ValWinchester1990 wrote:oh man her freaking products i regret buying video was so obnoxious. before every single freaking product, she started off with a disclaimer "oh but *insert brand here* is so good and i love it so much!!" like..calm down. these companies are still gonna send your nasty ass camel their new products (for some unknown reason) so shut the fuck up already and get on with the damn video.
You mean like this? "Sooo goodt! " she cannot pronounce words right

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

Someone has been lurking!! She tried to subtly mention that Nick wakes her up in the morning to get ready for school and then she goes back to bed.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

She complains about liquid (to matte) lipsticks in the beginning yet she is wearing a liquid lipstick on her lips in the video. -_-

This person called her out and still tried to stay nice. LOL.

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

How is that video called products I regret buying when most of it was sent to her?!?! It should be called shit I don't like and I'm ungrateful for.

commonsense01
Debater
Debater

Post by commonsense01 »

bingbong12 wrote:Someone has been lurking!! She tried to subtly mention that Nick wakes her up in the morning to get ready for school and then she goes back to bed.
Noticed that too!!!! Don't buy your bullcrap Nicole..... Nice try though

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

Allthelies wrote:How is that video called products I regret buying when most of it was sent to her?!?! It should be called shit I don't like and I'm ungrateful for.
Bahahaha

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Just uploading screenshots while I've got this pixel thing working
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

melac
Talker
Talker

Post by melac »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:
kayblinky01 wrote:
Livelifeclean wrote:She is always saying she will post videos that she doesn't. That is what drives me nuts. If you aren't going to post them, don't say you are !!!!!! The brush cleaning vid, nothing... the distressing vid, nothing....the lip swatch vid, nada. And the little kid voice, Just Stop !!!!! It's more grating than finger nails down a chalkboard. Ugghh :x :x :x :x :x
I feel you!!! Did you notice that she said in one of her snaps today that she "felt like this was Gonna be a video heavy week!"? But don't "hold her to that" in case she doesn't. LOL

She's also JUST NOW complaining about getting off the phone and the bank wanting to know every detail about your life to get a loan. Ummm. Tarnished topaz, our dear, neither of you work...why the hell wouldn't the bank ask a million questions on how you intend to make monthly payments to return THEIR money. Also, for the record, you should be way past this step of you were supposedly seconds away from accepting an offer on a previous house. Increasing a loan is a simple "can I raise it to $----". Getting a loan in general involves a million questions. Be happy your subs are all underage and don't know the depths of your lies

She's definitely full of crap. What grown ass adult doesn't know that you should get pre-qualified for a loan BEFORE you even start looking at houses so you know what your budget is? And to be honest the bank doesn't really ask all that much of you besides a few past paycheck stubs, w2s, & income tax papers... at least that's all we've ever had to supply and we are currently in the process of purchasing our 3rd house.

sinn666
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sinn666 »

:rofl:
kristenmick wrote:Image

Im just gonna leave these righhhhht here.......
omg took me a minute to catch it LMAO!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Photography Lover
Informer
Informer

Post by Photography Lover »

margiela wrote:I hate the way she pronounces a lot of things (like "on" aka "oaawhn"), but "thick" might take the cake. HATE IT.
How does she say thick? I haven't watched her in a while so I can't remember how she pronounces things. I do remember the dreaded "awwwwn". Like fingernails on a chalkboard, I tell ya!

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

Photography Lover wrote:
margiela wrote:I hate the way she pronounces a lot of things (like "on" aka "oaawhn"), but "thick" might take the cake. HATE IT.
How does she say thick? I haven't watched her in a while so I can't remember how she pronounces things. I do remember the dreaded "awwwwn". Like fingernails on a chalkboard, I tell ya!
It's like she tries to give birth to the word through her mouth, she brings it up from really far down, emphasises the ck like there's no tomorrow and also makes it sound like it has a lot of syllables, even though it clearly doesn't. Just like with awwwwn or oaawhn or whichever other transcription we can come up with. :D

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I want to know how you can do a sponsored video without showing the product you're supposed to be showing. Am I missing something? Aren't they supposed to use Skindanavia stuff on the video that is sponsored by the company ?x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

Now she's on SC crying because the seller didn't accept her offer on the house. She said she doesn't think the house is worth what they are asking. For someone who has already foreclosed on a house, you'd think she'd be smarter about this whole process.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

bingbong12 wrote:Now she's on SC crying because the seller didn't accept her offer on the house. She said she doesn't think the house is worth what they are asking. For someone who has already foreclosed on a house, you'd think she'd be smarter about this whole process.
Is she literally crying with tears? Or just whining? If tears are involved- I gotta see! :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”