ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

rocki5977
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThievingCamelHo(Young,Wild and Polished )part4

Post by rocki5977 »

No tears just apologizing for her eye makeup because she's been crying.

smile!

TellinItLikeItIs
Informer
Informer

Post by TellinItLikeItIs »

Ok. Seriously. Lancôme sent her free shit...fucking LANCÔME!! Wtf is going on in this world where some scummy person like Nicole here gets luxury makeup for free! Ugh so annoying! Let's be real the only reason I'm pissed is because all this nice makeup goes to someone who doesn't even know how to apply it. What a waste!!

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

TellinItLikeItIs wrote:Ok. Seriously. Lancôme sent her free shit...fucking LANCÔME!! Wtf is going on in this world where some scummy person like Nicole here gets luxury makeup for free! Ugh so annoying! Let's be real the only reason I'm pissed is because all this nice makeup goes to someone who doesn't even know how to apply it. What a waste!!
This just doesn't make any sense! I mean let's completely forget that her reputation isn't pristine and all of her mistakes... she's only got 120k subs. It doesn't make any sense that companies this big are reaching out to her and sending her free shit. She's no Jaclyn or Kathleen or one of the Ipsy girls. I think something's going on that is... not that simple.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

monsterette
Talker
Talker

Post by monsterette »

It's pretty funny how Tony has to drive her to Philly to get this MAC product because she "won't make the trip alone". Hmmm... don't I remember something about her having her license revoked?

Oh, Nicole...your lies are ridiculous.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

It has never been said, but did she sign up with an promotion company? I saw when Sam Schuerman signed with a company different then at style co, she started getting larger company PR packages. So do they have to pay a fee to work with a company like this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Somebody Sedate Me.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

Sooooooo I typed this a couple of times and tapatalk ate it. Lol. On After I saw that PR snap from Jouer I couldn't help it. I flipped my wig. I was thinking of checking out some of their products as I like Cristine's SnapChat. So I sent her a snap saying that I was interested in her products but after seeing that huge PR package sent to Nicole of Young,Wild, and Polished; that I am rethinking of spending my money there. That they would send a package like that to someone that has a lack of ethics really bothers me. I also clarified for her that I am a 45 year old woman that had my interest stirred by some of the anti-aging products, blemish treatment concealer etc. So she sent me a snap back asking what I meant by 'lack of ethics'. I then told her that she did a GRWM confirming her police record and acted like it was in the past etc, but really it is still ongoing from the last known event that she was arrested for in November 2014. Then I told about the bad check and how she acted like it was a 2 day lapse and they rushed right out and arrested her. As a business woman I know she realizes how crazy that is for a company to jump straight there without trying to resolve first....in case it was an accident. That Nicole's lack of ethics with this, and LYING on top of it, is disturbing. That I watch now out of morbid curiosity. Anyone that has had to deal with retail (which seriously the majority of us have, even if in our teens) know that shoplifters need to be caught in the act/exiting/and have eye witness account to present in court. That she lied all thru it and blaming it on someone was disturbing, not to mention that she said it was Hard Candy makeup at that. Cristine snapped me a few things back and forth and told me that she has a company that does all her PR for her, and they send to hundreds of influencers and she doesn't even know all that get the packages. I agreed I think that is smart business for a company, but if they have someone like this insinuate that she was sought out for her expertise/opinion, that could harm her more than help. It put a screeching halt to me buying anything. I was honest that I have never purchased from ColorPop because of this reason. I just liked her enough to snap her a message. She thanked me and we chitchatted about kids, and that was that.

She screenshotted all my snaps. Then weeks later does the meet n great at GenBeauty. Makes me wonder if that was something she couldn't get out of. Don't know. Since she is still getting the PR packages......... Makes me keep my Jouer money for another company.

At first I was Leary of posting this as Nicole will claim that Cristine came to her and showed her the screen caps. Then I thought "soooooooo" because Nicole is too chickenshit to talk to anyone. When she went on her last hater rant on SC I sent her a message that she had NEVER OPENED. so that means to me she has her settings that only her friends can snap her. Yea real brave Nicole. Can talk all the gangsta bad ass shit you want, but at the end of the day she is nothing more than a wannabe poser. Won't stand up when spoken to. Her blooper in her products she regretted stealing she said "don't come for me unless I send for you". Bitch please! You have been "read" so many times that we have novels. At this point we are gonna need you to "pipe the fuck down" (Jenna Marbles) and stop feeling yourself. Stop with the kook aid and drink a real beverage to quench your real thirst. Have I used enough slang terms for you to understand now? I am honest if I was close to this meet up I would go to see how Nicole acts in person. I think she has monitor muscles but can't back up the talk. REAL WOMAN OWN THEIR SHIT! And I mean they own what they say and mean, not just physicality of items.

Somebody Sedate Me.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

monsterette wrote:It's pretty funny how Tony has to drive her to Philly to get this MAC product because she "won't make the trip alone". Hmmm... don't I remember something about her having her license revoked?

Oh, Nicole...your lies are ridiculous.
Personally I was hoping someone would get the money from PayPal and never send it to her.

Somebody Sedate Me.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

krystalized wrote:It has never been said, but did she sign up with an promotion company? I saw when Sam Schuerman signed with a company different then at style co, she started getting larger company PR packages. So do they have to pay a fee to work with a company like this?

She slipped up not long ago and said something along the lines of "I saw everyone getting (insert large p.r. package) and reached out to the company. they were eager to send me some of their new things to review".

In summary....she begs the shit out of people, lies about her expertise in beauty products...mua. Also I guarantee she name drops way more, than she does on the daily, and shamelessly over inflates her social reach and impact. I guarantee you the names "mannymua" "jaclyn hill" "desi Perkins" and "lustrelux" are permanently in the first-middle-and last paragraphs of her emails, to random company's public relation Departments. Along with every last picture, screen shot, and tweet that her "friends" ever sent her, during the 2 week period that they associated with her a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melac
Talker
Talker

Post by melac »

She commented on Katy's (lustrelux) newest video 19 hours ago and no one gave two shits. I love it.

TellinItLikeItIs
Informer
Informer

Post by TellinItLikeItIs »

melac wrote:She commented on Katy's (lustrelux) newest video 19 hours ago and no one gave two shits. I love it.

Lady is thirsty AF! She thinks that by commenting on the bigger YTers videos, she'll get noticed and gain more subscribers. Nicole, you have to actually be able to blend eyeshadow if you want to get on their level. :rofl:

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

When you're pre-teen daughter is being publicly humiliated by you, and is clearly horrified....you start singing "she's leaking. She's soaking wet". Yuck bitch. Yes I get it. Her water bottle was leaking...but for fucks sake lady, the kid can't be any older than 6th-7th grade. Tormenting her while singing a song that over- sexualizes women, including HER, seems to be reaching new levels. Even for your convicted, child-neglecting, department of child services being forced to make sure your kids go to school because you stay up 'til 5am for no better reason than an irresponsible teenager has, pathetic ass.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

What it looks like to be publicly humiliated, by your mom, as she continues to violate your privacy in your own home. It's only worse due to the fact that it seems to be the only time she takes any interest in her children whatsoever. I've never seen it, so this was appalling to me. Moms are usually their child's biggest cheerleader. She's legitimately a voyer to her entire family.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Ok I hardly ever comment anymore, but this woman is nuts. She had her husband drive her three hours for one highlighter? Then asking for her subs to get it for her like a desperate junkie looking for their next hit. Also, that screenshot someone posted I think on the last page is so disturbing. So she AGAIN shafted people on the newest giveaway. According to that person none of the people got their prizes and she isn't even answering emails. It sounds eerily familiar to what she did the other giveaways. You would think now that people are on to her she would keep her deal with this giveaway. Honestly I think she is an actual addict for makeup. After seeing how she went nuts over that highlight I think she isn't capable of parting with ANY of her makeup.....

Oh and Nicole, TAKE THAT DISGUSTING HARNESS OFF OF BANJO!!!!!! That is so cruel. How would you like to have a harness on you ALL THE TIME? I feel so bad for that dog. Harnesses can cause all sorts of chafing and its just uncomfortable to NEVER take it off.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

WhisperingSoul wrote:Ok I hardly ever comment anymore, but this woman is nuts. She had her husband drive her three hours for one highlighter? Then asking for her subs to get it for her like a desperate junkie looking for their next hit. Also, that screenshot someone posted I think on the last page is so disturbing. So she AGAIN shafted people on the newest giveaway. According to that person none of the people got their prizes and she isn't even answering emails. It sounds eerily familiar to what she did the other giveaways. You would think now that people are on to her she would keep her deal with this giveaway. Honestly I think she is an actual addict for makeup. After seeing how she went nuts over that highlight I think she isn't capable of parting with ANY of her makeup.....

Oh and Nicole, TAKE THAT DISGUSTING HARNESS OFF OF BANJO!!!!!! That is so cruel. How would you like to have a harness on you ALL THE TIME? I feel so bad for that dog. Harnesses can cause all sorts of chafing and its just uncomfortable to NEVER take it off.
The reason behind the recent highlight manic episode ....amreazy's 6 second snap talking about it minutes prior to ywps frantic need to have it.
Swf mission initiated!

bingbong12
Learner
Learner

Post by bingbong12 »

She was more excited about going to get the MAC highlighter than anything I've ever seen her be happy about. This woman cares more about makeup than about her own family. Remember when she admitted to missing Emma's volleyball tryouts? She forgets something like that but she won't forget about a new MAC release. She has an unhealthy obsession with makeup and youtube. It's disgusting.

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

TellinItLikeItIs wrote:
melac wrote:She commented on Katy's (lustrelux) newest video 19 hours ago and no one gave two shits. I love it.

Lady is thirsty AF! She thinks that by commenting on the bigger YTers videos, she'll get noticed and gain more subscribers. Nicole, you have to actually be able to blend eyeshadow if you want to get on their level. :rofl:
You guys have to remember this is what she does! She became friends with Kat by stalking and commenting on EVERY video, tagging her multiple times on Twitter, then going on and on in videos how her and Kat "talk on Twitter" and that they are "friends in her head" before they were even friends. Kat apparently eventually gave in and started talking to her irl. Pretty sure she did the same with manny when he was very low on the sub ratings. I just think it's funny that now that everyone knows what an SWF she is, they completely ignore her! ImageImage
Thirsty you say? Goddamn right ur thirsty girl! Bahaha!

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

So...are any of you in Philadelphia or its suburbs? If I still lived in Philly I'd probably make my way out to her meetup at KoP (November 7, I think) out of sheer curiosity, haha.

By the way: Gosh, poor Tony in today's snaps. That mall is always miserable and overwhelming—I can't imagine driving all the way there from the middle of nowhere first thing in the morning and then having your spouse shove a phone in your face. :|
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

gurufan1234
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gurufan1234 »

kathleen unfollowed her on twitter. hmmm

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

She is supposedly going to host a giveaway for the additional unnecessary highlight that she will never wear. She will never let one go for a subscriber because she is a hoarder. Tony needs to stop enabling her. I know he loves his wife and wants to make her happy. But they will never get a house if she is hoarding makeup. She isn't a beauty expert. I've seen this before. Someone has a child young and lives their 20s later on because they had to take care of their kid so young. Maybe it is time to face the music lady and admit you are a mom first and not humiliate your child in snap chat. Also lady who took your kids to school while you went to the mall 3 hours away. And why did your husband have to drive you?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

gurufan1234 wrote:kathleen unfollowed her on twitter. hmmm
How do you know? :tu: :rofl:

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”