Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

TrangPak
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

Post by TrangPak »

Christ, I can't even make fun of her anymore.....she's so goddamned boring.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

sonnyelizabeth wrote:Image

HOW did she go through the effort of putting this together and not stop and realize how bad it looks?! :rofl:

Also, that first image really shows how bad her skin is. Please get into a good skincare routine Em. A chemical peel would do wonders.
LOL I was just about to post this pic! I mean sweet suffering jesus her skin's in bad shape.

Avalicious
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Avalicious »

I'm almost suspicious of another pregnancy with that melasssssma. I can't wait to start hearing about that again. NOT! I find myself rolling my eyes so hard in every video, I really don't know why I still watch. Even if her eye look may be OK, she insists on ruining it with false lashes. The coral lip that she hated actually made her look more youthful than her go-to berry SHADE. The way she says the word "creamy" sounds like she has peanut butter in her mouth. Also, she really needs to re-think her hair. It's like a mixture of flat, weird hot-roller poofs, and baby hairs around her forehead sticking up, which draw attention to the thin line of her natural skin color that isn't covered in medium foundation.

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

I was surprised at how much she liked that Shea Moisture foundation, considering it's supposed to be a pretty sheer foundation. I'm just waiting to see which of her videos finally pushes me to unsubscribe.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Emily's skin needs a major overhaul. Unless she is pregnant, I would start on a retin a regimen. With better skin care on off nights. It looks like she has sun or dark spots. Using the best UVA-UVB sun protection she can find. Many makeup wipes dry out the skin so she needs to be careful to not overuse them. Since they moved into their house with a pool, I noticed the dark spots (not melasma) a lot more. I know she loves the sun and pool but she needs to be careful. My opinion only.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

tar wrote:Emily's skin needs a major overhaul. Unless she is pregnant, I would start on a retin a regimen. With better skin care on off nights. It looks like she has sun or dark spots. Using the best UVA-UVB sun protection she can find. Many makeup wipes dry out the skin so she needs to be careful to not overuse them. Since they moved into their house with a pool, I noticed the dark spots (not melasma) a lot more. I know she loves the sun and pool but she needs to be careful. My opinion only.
Yeah, its your opinion....but its a FACT that the sun causes premature aging...,,,,,,,,mark my words, she will never begin a good skincare regimen and will just continue to look older and older. Piling on the ELDW to sit at home and only using equate wipes to take it off and rubbing at her eyes...not good. You need a FUCKING OIL BASED CLEANSER to remove that shit! And I can't believe she isn't reviewing the KVD quads....not that I need her opinion on it, but she finally has something decent to review and she reviews SHEA MOISTURE? I can't believe this woman. Makes good money off youtube and wears ugly ass walmart clothes, cheap elf makeup, and subsists on crock pot dishes. Can't bother to spend money on Paula's Choice! Not when she needs to buy more ELDW to wear around the house taking pics of Belle to post all over social media.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

You get youtube $$$ from views right? Not from the number of subscribers. I think her views will keep dwindling and then she'll pop out another one of Bub's spawns and finally quit youtube after it stops being lucrative. Shes shown time and time again she does NOTHING for her subscribers. She only cares about making a quick buck to buy her cheap ass makeup

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

I agree with the poster who said the Nectar "nude" Shea lipstick actually looked decent on her. Of course she hated it, she only wears dated berry/purple or red lipstick. She still hasn't grasped the concept that you should have a neutral lip with a bold eye. It looks awful and dated, like Jem and the Holograms, when she does the purple eyeshadow and the berry lip..ugh.

themainevicky1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by themainevicky1 »

IT DRIVES ME CRAZY THAT SHE DOESN'T PUT LIPSTICK IN THE MIDDLE OF HER LIPS/COMES ON CAMERA WITH WORN OFF LIPSTICK!!!

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

TrangPak wrote:You get youtube $$$ from views right? Not from the number of subscribers. I think her views will keep dwindling and then she'll pop out another one of Bub's spawns and finally quit youtube after it stops being lucrative. Shes shown time and time again she does NOTHING for her subscribers. She only cares about making a quick buck to buy her cheap ass makeup
^^^This!!^^^ I think Em will be around for awhile. She is still making really good money and getting lots of PR freebies. However, once she and Bub (really?) get pregnant again, she will drastically slow down. I think it will all but come to a screeching halt once Belle starts school. I think Emily will want to be involved with school activities and with the other moms. And once she has two kids in school, that will be it. She might churn out one video a week or bi-weekly by then. I'm surprised she hasn't started talking about another baby yet. Belle is over a year old now. I hope she is not going to have them way apart like her own mother did. Maybe by the time Belle is 2 they will start trying.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

themainevicky1 wrote:IT DRIVES ME CRAZY THAT SHE DOESN'T PUT LIPSTICK IN THE MIDDLE OF HER LIPS/COMES ON CAMERA WITH WORN OFF LIPSTICK!!!
She just doesn't apply it to the center of her lips. In the Shea moisture video it's obvious how much she avoids the area. For a makeup expert she's an idiot. Maybe she thinks it stops lipstick from getting on her fangs

@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

Emily just needs to quit YouTube already. Clearly she's lost interest. Tyler makes enough money for her to be a full-time mom and not need to contribute to the family income.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TrangPak wrote:You get youtube $$$ from views right? Not from the number of subscribers. I think her views will keep dwindling and then she'll pop out another one of Bub's spawns and finally quit youtube after it stops being lucrative. Shes shown time and time again she does NOTHING for her subscribers. She only cares about making a quick buck to buy her cheap ass makeup
Emily gets the same PR packages as other Youtubers. She has more subscribers than many who get inundated with PR. She just doesn't want to admit she is on the PR train. I think that is why she reviews the crap she does. I really wish she would review a few of the nicer products she is sent.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Yes, she probably gets PR boxes every day. But the fact is, she doesn't want to lose her title of Drugstore Queen. On a side note, when Emily does review a higher end PR gift, typically around Christmas, she doesn't always rave over them. In fact, she rarely does. I'm curious if that has hurt the amount she gets. I'm not sure if companies continue to send product to gurus who regularly shit on them. The whole idea of PR is to get viewers to buy the products.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

I mean I'd be pissed off if I were some of these companies that send her free products that she never reviews. That's money down the drain!

Post by Guest »

bits wrote:
themainevicky1 wrote:IT DRIVES ME CRAZY THAT SHE DOESN'T PUT LIPSTICK IN THE MIDDLE OF HER LIPS/COMES ON CAMERA WITH WORN OFF LIPSTICK!!!
She just doesn't apply it to the center of her lips. In the Shea moisture video it's obvious how much she avoids the area. For a makeup expert she's an idiot. Maybe she thinks it stops lipstick from getting on her fangs

In her mind, not putting lipstick in the center of her lip is supposed to make her lips look plumper/bigger...which other people do as well, though when they do it they usually put a similar but slightly lighter color in the center (its kinda like contouring your lips)
However....leaving it bare with no color at all just looks weird and like you have no clue as to how to apply lipstick. Em really should stop doing it, it doesn't make her seem all that good with makeup if she can't even apply something as simple as lipstick

fishnchips92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fishnchips92 »

Her blush tag video was sooo painful to watch. Her true colors are showing. She's being all drug store princess but most of the blushes on her tag video were high(ish) end!! She also admitted she discovers Dallas blush for every two years or something. Like wtf at least don't say it on camera. Everyone knows makeup expires.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw Emily showed a look with her brand new KVD palette on SC. Will she show the look on her channel. She snaps HE a lot. Then promotes an ELF look.

jpyst2
Talker
Talker

Post by jpyst2 »

i only came here to check if she was pregnant again bc her melasma is back! wow her skin is looking terrible!!! she should invest in some serums or skin treatments. maybe she could explore some korean beauty skincare products. it could be fun and different for her channel, especially now that so many of them are being offered at sephora. but i feel like she has some sort of aversion towards sephora tho bc she consistently plugs ulta in her videos. i wonder why. one of the things i noticed about emily is that she never really needed ful coverage products bc her skin was always pretty good. but WTF happened within the past couple years?! is it the HD camera? is it motherhood? eitherway geez she is looking hurt :/ maybe a clarisonic or foreo would be beneficial to her...

Return to “Emilynoel83”