LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Post by Isis »

Have they taken their kids outside of the state? Seriously.

My school shopping trips were for me. My mom never shopped for herself. She really made it all about the kids when it came to that kind of thing.

Lisa is a total addict so shopping her closet will never happen. She must have stacks of clothing with the tags still on them from 2014. Think about how much she shops. The too short dress with the big shoes. Yikes. She looks so silly.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

Wex66 wrote:Let me know by PM if you want to change the thread title :love2:

Wexxie!! <3 <3 <3

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

"That AndiMae girl needs therapy. What a weirdo. Like Lisa needs anything at all.... Just crazy. Lisa must have looked rough in that photo with Twee cause I don't see it on her Instagram. She must have deleted it."

FloridaGirl, Since there is a new thread, I copied/paste to Quote you......I really don't understand this woman or any of the others. I really hate to bash other women that I don't even know and she doesn't have a YT channel, but she is Always commenting and kissing Lisa's ass for the longest time and when I saw these latest ones, I just had to say something! If you look on this woman's IG she seems like a normal middle class woman. (I'll let you see for yourself), she comments on Lisa's IG all the time, so you can see from there. The talk about Barney's and everything else it's like she's affluent and I'm sure that is not the case. I buy my share of high end items, but when I was younger and my kids were small like that, I would never be focusing on all that high end stuff and I definitely would not be purchasing high end gifts for LLD1!

And I didn't see the Saks pics either! That was weird because Lisa even mentioned that we could see them on IG! :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

and ALL this time I thought she was buying & wearing ALL that stuff because she had a shopping addiction. And now we find out she was shopping and wearing all those different things for US. Bless her sweet heart. :roll: :tu:
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

Tallula - I don't think she mentioned any bags in this video. It was the make up she got and a perfume then OOTD.

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

Looks like somebody called Heather is about to get the chop! LOL.

I love it when people like her speak up!

==========
Heather Bennett 14 hours ago
I don't mean this as a criticism, but, is all you do shop? Do you have any hobbies?

=============
Then, in reply to the fan girls that are criticizing Heather for saying that she responded with this.

============
Heather Bennett 40 minutes ago
Disagree. We should not all be so lucky to purchase things in the exorbitant amount she does. It's unsustainable, and it's not a skill. (The YouTube video part of it is a skill) I'm not jealous of it. I can't comprehend the need to have so much stuff. Often duplicates of things she already has! It seems like abut of an illness to me, or filling a void.

:rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^ I SMH over that Whole ridiculous conversation she had regarding wearing New things "She likes" and not always buying so much stuff for "US"...And Of Course she has to mention someone else, in this case Alex of HRH Collection and how she wears the same things...

If Lisa had One ounce of intelligence, creativity and common sense, she would realize that you can wear the same pieces you love and wear different shoes and accessories to change the outfit. She doesn't post Every day on IG and if she did, she would Still have enough clothes to create a different look..what I find really funny is that With ALL the shit load of clothes, accessories, makeup and Sunglasses she owns, her IG is till boring and the almost the same Every time she posts...Just count all the Car Selfies Alone with Sunnies and nude lips!! :rofl: Really! there are so many of the same!

Her IG would be a Lot more interesting if she actually HAD A LIFE! Since she doesn't cook, travel or go anywhere different, so she never posts food or wine or anything like that. The few decor posts were from Marshall's or Home Goods and with the exception of a her husband Once and her daughter twice last year, there is Never Anything Family related, Ever! Only Lisa posing sexy at the beach or water park. A few of her pets, here and there, but they are always the same type of picture.

There is so much she can do to make her IG account more interesting and it wouldn't cost her anything! What about organizing your thousands upon thousands of dollars of makeup? Why not focus on a basics wardrobe or favorite pieces for each season? I can think of a hundred ideas that could use for videos and IG with things she already has. What about comparing all those foundations you have over this past six months? OMG,,I forgot, that would actually require Lisa to fix her lighting and actually have to put in some time and effort!... :roll: but Lisa lacks the creativity or if she ever did have any, she Lost it...she is totally consumed with Copying others and lacks her own Identity!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

I would love to know where and how she stores all her clothes. When you buy as many as she does, how can you possibly keep track of it all unless you have a closet the size of Lisa Vanderpump's off the Real Housewives, and we know she doesn't have anything like that.

I honestly cannot imagine owning all the clothes and make up she does. It's unreal.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

FloridaGirl wrote:Looks like somebody called Heather is about to get the chop! LOL.

I love it when people like her speak up!

==========
Heather Bennett 14 hours ago
I don't mean this as a criticism, but, is all you do shop? Do you have any hobbies?

=============
Then, in reply to the fan girls that are criticizing Heather for saying that she responded with this.

============
Heather Bennett 40 minutes ago
Disagree. We should not all be so lucky to purchase things in the exorbitant amount she does. It's unsustainable, and it's not a skill. (The YouTube video part of it is a skill) I'm not jealous of it. I can't comprehend the need to have so much stuff. Often duplicates of things she already has! It seems like abut of an illness to me, or filling a void.

:rofl:
I just took a look at that..had to Thumbs up on that one! :tu:

Why do subscribers have to be so ignorant. It's nice to supportive and kind, but their responses don't even make sense! If they have been watching her for any length of time, it's so obvious that Lisa has a problem and Wastes money. Instead of encouraging and justifying her ridiculous spending, why not Say something like, " Lisa, you don't need to have to buy things every week in order to make a video. We would love to see some of your favorite stuff, a comparison of brands or other types of videos." Almost everyone there is afraid to be honest or is too far up Lisa's ass to say anything! I have said this very thing to Lisa, so many times and she has Never responded. She has responded to other comment I have made, and they are usually compliments. The other time she commented was to say that I hurt her feelings and insinuated that I kept saying mean things, when in fact I only said one thing that wasn't even mean at all in the least!

I also saw this comment and Lisa's reply.....I really Hate when Lisa doesn't engage or really answer certain questions. This woman was asking to Actually SEE Brooke's items that she purchased! If she doesn't want Brooke to do a video or to show her things, either don't answer or tell her she can't at this time..Something, but don't answer like that! it's so shallow!

It would be fun to see some of the clothes you got Brooke...
·

LisaLisaD1 15 hours ago
+Viki Weaver :)) We got some pretty stuff, it's so much fun! :)) Lisa
·

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

FloridaGirl wrote:I would love to know where and how she stores all her clothes. When you buy as many as she does, how can you possibly keep track of it all unless you have a closet the size of Lisa Vanderpump's off the Real Housewives, and we know she doesn't have anything like that.

I honestly cannot imagine owning all the clothes and make up she does. It's unreal.
Crazy me, I thought when Lisa was cleaning up the FROG room and making it her space, she was going to use it for clothing and accessory storage at least, Not just to use it to home tables, chairs and knick-knacks! Even if she didn't want to spend a lot of money to build a new closet, i have seen several YT'rs use cubes like this for their shoes and bags and put garment racks in corners and/or build an extra closet..One Friday Haul sacrificed and she could do all this and more...For example, these cubes are good for Shoes and Bags, and they could be left in their bag covers as well.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S99030588/

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^^ And By the Way.....WHY IN THE HELL DOES SHE HAVE SO MANY TABLES AND CHAIRS IN THAT SPACE???!!! She said it is for her "me" time and she's up there alone...She mentioned Brooke came in Once...Why does she need 5 or 6 chairs and 3 or 4 tables?!!!!!! :roll:

Uwasa
Learner
Learner

Post by Uwasa »

Am I crazy, or did she not mention she wasn't going to go to Saks in her Friday video? She said something like, "Oh, I don't want to spend so much money on myself. It's about the kids this time!"

...And now there's a Saks haul.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^^ oh You're not crazy, but Lisa lies! ... And to top it off, she usually blames one of her family members for whatever it is she did ! :x

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I swear if that woman says "watnt" once more I am going to fly to wilmywood and twat her :raging: :raging:

FloridaGirl
Informer
Informer

Post by FloridaGirl »

Is the Direct Depot thing Jawn's only business? It makes me wonder since she spends at least 80K a year just on herself. I know someone mentioned before he was a computer guy, but I'm not sure if that's not just something she says he's good at. And why would he get his contractor's license if he wasn't going to use it business-wise?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Oh another lady heading for the delete and block

Nichola Ward 2 hours ago
In a word, no!
I've no idea why I still watch tbh, I used to think 'next week there'll be some substance.." But there just never is. I just find myself watching the odd video now and wondering why someone needs so much stuff, what her husband must make of her (shopping every single day?) while he's at work, spending his money (as well as her own perhaps) on herself.. that and wanting to run a brush through her hair as well. I'm sure she's lovely, but she just doesn't come across as though she knows anything about anything other than shopping! I'm sure all her fellow shopaholics will take offence and jump on me now, but Hey-ho! :D
Show less
Reply · 2

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^^^ I'm not sure ? I think so, but I could be wrong,,, I think there are others here that no more than I do !

Return to “LisaLisaD1”