LazyGoattie - Part 4

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyGoattie - Part 4

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

whaevva wrote:A move might get me watching again!
I actually really hope they go to Florida, it's Kevin's turn to move away from his family for a bit, I think.
The sad thing is that if they move to Florida all Kevin will do is whine like he usually does.

BTW, I haven't watched their last 2 or 3 videos. Ive been catching up with the other youtube Vlogger scandal. I think its safe to say that no one on youtube is who they appear to be.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ewokfan11 »

I don't think Kevin wants to move at all. And it doesn't really seem like they are considering any place but Reno. I don't see how they consider that an adventure since they've already lived there and seem to go there about 5 times a week. :roll:

At least they'll have more of a nightlife than playing bored board games...hopefully.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:
whaevva wrote:A move might get me watching again!
I actually really hope they go to Florida, it's Kevin's turn to move away from his family for a bit, I think.
The sad thing is that if they move to Florida all Kevin will do is whine like he usually does.

BTW, I haven't watched their last 2 or 3 videos. Ive been catching up with the other youtube Vlogger scandal. I think its safe to say that no one on youtube is who they appear to be.
What happened?

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

jjbjjbh wrote:Date's only hope to make a successful Youtube career is to dump Kevin. Or continue to vlog without Kevin or with as little Kevin as possible.
On her own, Datev at the minimum is pretty to look at. At her best, she can be charming, self-deprecating and funny at times. She should continue to have her solo channel, do travel, cooking, etc blogs and she will slowly build up a larger viewership base. The presence of Kevin is dragging her down.
Let Kevin go back to school and have his own career separate from Youtube. That way they have two separate paychecks and not all eggs in one basket.
That's good intentions but Datev has a major fault and that is her reliance on others. She's absent minded and doesn't know where she's at or what she's done or what she's going to do unless someone tells/reminds her. Like I said before, Datev found her perfect person to manipulate to be her bitch servant and that someone is Kevin.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

1873 wrote:BTW, I haven't watched their last 2 or 3 videos. Ive been catching up with the other youtube Vlogger scandal. I think its safe to say that no one on youtube is who they appear to be.

What happened?
Sorry OT: I'm sure that's in reference to the NiveNull scandal. Another "Christian" family vlogger decided it was a good idea to send multiple mastrubation videos /pics to some chick who wasn't his pregnant wife. Now they are all online! Oops! :roll: :roll: :roll:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Miss Sunshine wrote:
jjbjjbh wrote:Date's only hope to make a successful Youtube career is to dump Kevin. Or continue to vlog without Kevin or with as little Kevin as possible.
On her own, Datev at the minimum is pretty to look at. At her best, she can be charming, self-deprecating and funny at times. She should continue to have her solo channel, do travel, cooking, etc blogs and she will slowly build up a larger viewership base. The presence of Kevin is dragging her down.
Let Kevin go back to school and have his own career separate from Youtube. That way they have two separate paychecks and not all eggs in one basket.
That's good intentions but Datev has a major fault and that is her reliance on others. She's absent minded and doesn't know where she's at or what she's done or what she's going to do unless someone tells/reminds her. Like I said before, Datev found her perfect person to manipulate to be her bitch servant and that someone is Kevin.
True words Sunshine. Also, jjbjjbh, it appears that this dynamic is like a vortex between the two of them so there isn't going to be a separation of what they do because Kevin has now taken over writing the downbar description of the days, responding to comments like it is his channel. They both dont have alot going on except the channel that they are ruining together.
:love2: :love2:

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

ewokfan11 wrote:1873 wrote:

What happened?

Sorry OT: I'm sure that's in reference to the NiveNull scandal. Another "Christian" family vlogger decided it was a good idea to send multiple mastrubation videos /pics to some chick who wasn't his pregnant wife. Now they are all online! Oops!

Yea....its like a car wreck man. You think its all done and over with and BAM another video gets leaked.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

wow..i caught some of that scandal. i was hoping it was something else like Freelee banana girl getting caught having a bacon sandwich. :-/

So, we are getting to the close of this thread...what we gonna call the next thread guys? Lazymovers? Lazy for strangers? Laddie Duh-tie?

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie Part 5.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Winnie wrote:Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie Part 5.
perfect

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

LOL I love this!
(sorry to have derailed the conversation)

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

I wonder if hanging out with Kevin's friends in Reno has been effecting their decision to move back there. The January 2016 deadline was aproaching, Datev probably brought up moving or how much the shed sucks in front of them, then their friend was like "bruh, just move back here!"

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

LOL Her December favorites was more like a "What I got for Christmas" video.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:LOL Her December favorites was more like a "What I got for Christmas" video.
plus she says in the beginning that it isn't sponsored and then puts an affiliated link to one of the products. Really honey, how f*cking dumb do you think your "strangers" are? Yuck man.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

add 'strangers intervened ' somewhere in that already fabulous title , lol
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

choochy wrote:
Ihatewatch89 wrote:LOL Her December favorites was more like a "What I got for Christmas" video.
plus she says in the beginning that it isn't sponsored and then puts an affiliated link to one of the products. Really honey, how f*cking dumb do you think your "strangers" are? Yuck man.
Also, the "Healthy Vegan" wears leather boots as well. That bitch is entertaining :rofl:

OTH, I'm still wondering how they can afford to move out on their own. Saved up? Massive monetary xmas gifts? Big loan from the Logans? House sitting for an out-of-town relative and play it off as if it's their own place?

Who cares
Learner
Learner

Post by Who cares »

Really?!? You can't figure out why you have S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder)? You are living the most depressing life imaginable. Living in a shack with an unemployed bum as a boyfriend, being supported by his family, no friends, no job, no money to speak of.....I could go on and on. Wake up girl, leave that useless goof you call a boyfriend and head back to sunny Florida where your biggest source of support is. This ain't rocket science.

sunny39
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sunny39 »

They live in the mountains and instead of taking the kids sledding down an actual hill they're dragging them behind a lawn mower? Damn, they must have to save their gas money for the next time Datev wants to go to some fancy coffee place they can't afford.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

A lamp is going to cure her sadness... A new apartment is going to cure her sadness... A new city is going to cure her sadness... Except, what happens when it doesn't?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Dot's made the same "I'm so sad here" video three winters in a row. This SAD thing is nothing new. I guess being with a great guy like Kevin makes up for being miserable for months and months and months?? :roll: :roll: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why did they even bother making a video suggesting they might move somewhere interesting when it's obvious they are moving to Reno? Well, at least they'll be out of the sticks....

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”