PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

lmp25438
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

Post by lmp25438 »

Winnie wrote:
HighlyRequestedRack wrote: Sorry this is totally of topic, but is this the same girl that Jen used to watch or that people used to say Jen copied? I had never heard of her until she was mentioned here years ago and never looked into her again. Jen is really the only person I hate-watch so I am missing an entire world of Youtube drama! I need to start visiting more topics on GG.
Ingrid is MissGlamorazzi. Jen has been stalking and copying her for years.
Exhibit 1 below. She was also obsessed with TiffanyD. BTW this was my first Jen-related video I've ever seen lol.
[youtube][/youtube]

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

lmp25438 wrote:
Winnie wrote:
HighlyRequestedRack wrote: Sorry this is totally of topic, but is this the same girl that Jen used to watch or that people used to say Jen copied? I had never heard of her until she was mentioned here years ago and never looked into her again. Jen is really the only person I hate-watch so I am missing an entire world of Youtube drama! I need to start visiting more topics on GG.
Ingrid is MissGlamorazzi. Jen has been stalking and copying her for years.
Exhibit 1 below. She was also obsessed with TiffanyD. BTW this was my first Jen-related video I've ever seen lol.
[youtube][/youtube]
Ah, neurotic but likable Jen. I miss her.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Just for giggles (I know she isn't and even if she was she would repress it because it would mean having to leave Don and his money) what does everyone think that Jen's coming out video would be like? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

deltanu2 wrote:Just for giggles (I know she isn't and even if she was she would repress it because it would mean having to leave Don and his money) what does everyone think that Jen's coming out video would be like? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Knowing Jen? It would be exactly like Ingrid's video.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

OoooohLikeJen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OoooohLikeJen »

Still pretty new to the Jen trainwreck, but ....
she was DEVASTATED when her Kate Spade sunnnies broke???? gimmeafuckinbreak.
beacuse they are OMG discontinued.....

God help her if something REALLY devastating ever happens in her life (not wishing anything on her, by the way...bad karma) Bad shit happens to people all the time....way worse than a broken pair of fuckin' sunglasses.
Get a grip, Jen.

And the more I watch her, the more apparent it is that she LOVES to talk to her camera, very much the same way a child would communicate with imaginary friends.
I have a relative like this.
I have been around her about 6 times in the last 15 years (we don't live anywhere close to each other) We don't really communicate except for the occasional email. But when we DO see each other she tells me EVERYTHING about her life. She doesn't know me from a can of paint, but somehow feels compelled to tell me every detail about her pregnancies and birth of her kids...in graphic detail.
Seems like Jen can talk to her camera...and her friends thru the lens (hi friends!....)...about anything and everything in her life (her cervical mucus, her frequency of intercourse, etc). But yet can't have normal interactions with people in social / real-life situations because she has so much anxiety over it. Must be easier to just talk to a camera...
If she wasn't so interested in showing off all the shit she buys for headpats and bragging rights, and being so backhandedly conceited talking about "how fortunate" she is all the time....I'd probably feel sorry for her and her sad little life.
ooooooooooooooooooh........

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

OoooohLikeJen wrote:Still pretty new to the Jen trainwreck, but ....
she was DEVASTATED when her Kate Spade sunnnies broke???? gimmeafuckinbreak.
beacuse they are OMG discontinued.....

God help her if something REALLY devastating ever happens in her life (not wishing anything on her, by the way...bad karma) Bad shit happens to people all the time....way worse than a broken pair of fuckin' sunglasses.
Get a grip, Jen.
Jen's behaviour may be precisely because she has had such a charmed life without any money worries or serious tragedies. By the time I was Jen's age I had lost all my grandparents, my parents, been left with very little family, been seriously ill and lost my job. You don't get in a state about broken sunglasses after that lot! I sort of envy people who get to their 30s without any tragedies, but also don't. I have had friends lead charmed lives and then face their first awful event in their 40s and pretty much have a total breakdown because they were living in such a bubble up till then.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Fat Shark wrote:
deltanu2 wrote:Just for giggles (I know she isn't and even if she was she would repress it because it would mean having to leave Don and his money) what does everyone think that Jen's coming out video would be like? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Instead of going to New York to find herself like Ingrid did Jen can say she went to Utah to find herself! Which in hindsight would be kind of a bizarre thing to do but bizarre pretty much describes Jen! :rofl:

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

I understand exactly what you mean, Loopyloo. I remember in one of Jen's videos she actually mentioned that the electricity has never been lost in her her home. I was like :o WTF? I lose electricity several times a year (and often for several days in a row).

This morning I watched a video from YTer I follow in which she was just updating her viewers that she needed to go home for a few days as her dad is very ill so she won't be posting for a while. She THEN mentioned she would not be monetizing the update video as it is not creative content! How refreshing!

Good grief, Jen posts her update videos several times a year and thinks she is a creative genius and deserves to be paid for her efforts.

I have stopped watching all Jen videos and just skim read her blog entries and enjoy all the commentary here. :tu:

Once the unburdened furless messenger of God arrives, I think the content will either nearly stop or be unbearable for me. It was fun while it lasted!
Formerly KittyGlitter

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

deltanu2 wrote:
Fat Shark wrote:

Instead of going to New York to find herself like Ingrid did Jen can say she went to Utah to find herself! Which in hindsight would be kind of a bizarre thing to do but bizarre pretty much describes Jen! :rofl:
Maybe that is the REAL reason for all of those solo trips to Utah after all!

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote: Maybe that is the REAL reason for all of those solo trips to Utah after all!

i have a feeling her utah wardrobe would transition very well into her lesbian wardrobe

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

If anything, Jen would come out as asexual. She just doesn't strike me as a person who likes to get it on. She'd much rather eat cookies, drink milk, and play with dolls.

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I'm not feeling well today so of course, I'm watching previous train wreck videos that Jen deemed worthy to share with the internets. A birthday vlog is always a sure bet :lol: I don't think I realized just HOW MUCH she eats :o This goes way beyond just ordering apps, a main and dessert each. And I'm no dainty eater myself...husband and I both have a good appetite. And we eat lots when we travel. It's a hobby :lol:

But in ONE day, this is what she ate...

Started her day off with a slice of birthday cake and a big glass of milk because that's what people who can't process milk do :roll:

Then they had what she called a "snack". When I first saw it, I assumed it was lunch. But when she had LUNCH later, I had to go back to see what the hell the burger was...it was a SNACK.

Now it's time for lunch...this is where I did my double take over the burger incident.

Then they have another snack in the hotel :o All while saying they have a dinner to go to in TWO hours.

She never showed the dinner in the video but she talked about how it's going to be a big, rich meal. You KNOW they ordered apps, mains and desserts at that point.

:o

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OMG I havent watched yet but i am going to watch as soon as my kids nap. The gluttony is off the charts!

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Water vessel :roll: Put that one in the Jen Dictionary.
At least it's not filled with milk. I can't listen to her milk craving. Milk groses me out. I wasn't that thirsty either. I think she just wanted to buy a pregnancy related cup. Thank God she isn't referring to herself as a vessel. :rofl:
She should just say, "I saw this water bottle at Target and wanted it, so I got it!" Being direct is what I originally liked about Jen. She doesn't need to edit herself.

Rory0425
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rory0425 »

Meow wrote:f'ing water vessel? are you kidding me? so pretentious over absolutely everything. why couldn't she just use one of the MANY lifefactory water bottles (or excuse me....water vessels) that she already owns?
Just for giggles, I Googled "Water vessel" and these are the image results!

https://www.google.com/search?q=water+v ... PgodqdgE-A

keili
Talker
Talker

Post by keili »

I just got around watching the last vlog... am I the only one who gets sooo annoyed by Jen going through her hair with her hands?! :?

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Can you imagine Jen's coming out video and coordinating blog post? :rofl: Good Morning friends...

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

fiercelyprivate wrote:I'm not feeling well today so of course, I'm watching previous train wreck videos that Jen deemed worthy to share with the internets. A birthday vlog is always a sure bet :lol: I don't think I realized just HOW MUCH she eats :o This goes way beyond just ordering apps, a main and dessert each. And I'm no dainty eater myself...husband and I both have a good appetite. And we eat lots when we travel. It's a hobby :lol:

But in ONE day, this is what she ate...

Started her day off with a slice of birthday cake and a big glass of milk because that's what people who can't process milk do :roll:

Then they had what she called a "snack". When I first saw it, I assumed it was lunch. But when she had LUNCH later, I had to go back to see what the hell the burger was...it was a SNACK.

Now it's time for lunch...this is where I did my double take over the burger incident.

Then they have another snack in the hotel :o All while saying they have a dinner to go to in TWO hours.

She never showed the dinner in the video but she talked about how it's going to be a big, rich meal. You KNOW they ordered apps, mains and desserts at that point.

:o
Jen's old vlogs could be on the Food Network. I was always surprised by how much they ate. Well even now. Remember the TWO pizzas? Who orders two pizzas in the middle of the day.

Tunaboat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Tunaboat »

Seriously, Jen's pregnant? lolol I wouldn't have known had she not said it 900000 times

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Jen LOVES to eat, which is fine. I don't think she was ever overweight or anything. But she has to hide it for some reason (probably because of Jill lbr) and come up with 5000 lies and excuses. IBS, she can't digest milk all of a sudden, she gave up sugar, she eats clean 80% of the time and only has a treat once or twice a week, etc. Then she films herself and we can see her large meals, her having several treats in one day and basically eating whatever she wants. :roll:

I honestly think Jen's need to be dainty and delicate and lady-like comes from Jill.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”