PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Same here. I refresh constantly. Only way the site has worked for me for weeks. :roll: Refresh Refresh Refresh :rofl: I have dirty jokes I'll just keep in my sick mind.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Same with me. Not only that but I have to access the site from Internet Explorer as apposed to Chrome. If I use Chrome I can't view my subscriptions because without it logging me out so I have to search all the threads and refresh a million times. Thanks lipstick for making a backup board! <3

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Almost to page 40. I'm hoping for some inspirational "party" pics from Jen but until then I suggest WaterVesselLikeJen for the next thread title.

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

yes this whole refresh refresh works for me, too. but it is really annoying and this board has been off the air so often, too.
thanks for the backup. are we gonna migrate there or is this just an in case GG goes away thing?

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I just assumed it was our "backup" for Jen gossip ;)

mariella
Informer
Informer

Post by mariella »

LOL I can't believe as true Jen-ists we haven't thought of a back up forum before!!!

lateKate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lateKate »

Hey guy, I have sent a request to one of the mods for a name change to my original name on this forum, lateKate. I am sick of the name Donsplain and can't stand the person it is associated with it. So if you see a lateKate here it is just me. Not a "long time lurker first time poster" ;)

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

mariella wrote:yes this whole refresh refresh works for me, too. but it is really annoying and this board has been off the air so often, too.
thanks for the backup. are we gonna migrate there or is this just an in case GG goes away thing?
I don't know. you do your thing.

I like this site because it has the thank you button. Plus the link will get lost in the threads, especially now that we'll start a new one, and most will miss it.

I post this in the backup forum so I'll just quote myself because IamlazyLikeJen
Indeed, stupid of us for not having thought of that first.

It's super duper late here, I am off, we'll see how this works. but at least we have a place for when GG REALLY acts up.

now... I hope trolls don't follow. This is dead I don't expect any sort of moderators and I don't think there's a foe list kind of a thing.
I think it depends how many find that easier than this one and go there.

If the majority finds it easier then I'll go there.

whatever.

The backup :lol: is the most important thing. We KNOW how much this damn site shuts down.

just spread the word for when it's offline.
I don't talk to anyone via PM, so if you do, warn them.

( If I suddenly vanish is because the mods decided to ban me for creating competition for them :lol: )

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

Hating myself right now.

Was on YouTube trying to learn how to do something on a Cricut Explore die cutting machine software. On the side, I see its suggesting how to make DIY planner stickers on a Cricut machine. I ended up watching several videos and even pinned 2 on Pinterest. I don't even use stickers and I can't even think of any to make. I don't want to get sucked down that road!!!

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

gardenhoe wrote:Hating myself right now.

Was on YouTube trying to learn how to do something on a Cricut Explore die cutting machine software. On the side, I see its suggesting how to make DIY planner stickers on a Cricut machine. I ended up watching several videos and even pinned 2 on Pinterest. I don't even use stickers and I can't even think of any to make. I don't want to get sucked down that road!!!
gardenhoe you don't want to go down that road! Stickers are a gateway drug to owning 20 planners which are a gateway to bubble baths with your dog... :?

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Make some for a baby shower gift for Jen. How about some stickers of pooping unicorns that she can use when she is trying to potty train Winnifred the Second?

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

Also got sidetracked and sucked into this YTer named HayleeandFamily. Teen mom had daughter Hazel at 16. Uterus fell out. Twice!! Now 19. Almost 20. Works. Promoted at work. Dead beat dad never sees daughter. Now with an awesome young Marine named Randy who is awesome with her and her daughter. Moving to their own apt next month. I tell you, from what I have watched and heard her say about finances, not asking parents for help, not having a p o box because she doesn't want people sending stuff, etc. I like this girl. She seems way more responsible and mature than Jen ANY day, and I love that her child truly is her #1 focus. Kid eats a ton of fruit which made me happy. They play, toddler crafts, etc. Randy is totally awesome with them. And they just got a dog yesterday. I wish them the best. Makes me realize even more how much Jen sucks!!! I tend to watch only Jen and forget good people do exist.

I Couldn't Resist
Learner
Learner

Post by I Couldn't Resist »

Is that how you can make those stickers? Anyone else think Jen's gonna get a Cricut and claim she's been researching them for years, ever since her "crafting phase"?

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

you can kisscut stickers using a cricut or a silhouette, which is the more popular option for sticker makers. she'd mentioned in one of her vlogs, where she mentions starting up her planner again, that she was thinking of getting one. now whether she gets one and lies and says she's been thinking of it for years, w'll have to see.

OrganizedLisa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OrganizedLisa »

ChildlikeWonderLikeJen <3

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

daddyoh wrote:you can kisscut stickers using a cricut or a silhouette, which is the more popular option for sticker makers. she'd mentioned in one of her vlogs, where she mentions starting up her planner again, that she was thinking of getting one. now whether she gets one and lies and says she's been thinking of it for years, w'll have to see.
She also said she dreamed of having her own planner line. :roll: I think that's what all this is really leading up to. Gardenhoe has me curious. I have been wanting a Cricut.
:D I would be careful with the teen moms. Now that is a slippery slope.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

gardenhoe wrote: Makes me realize even more how much Jen sucks!!! I tend to watch only Jen and forget good people do exist.
I think people who watch YT a lot probably forget good people exist because the good people are probably horrified at the thought of putting their kids on the internet. It kind of reminds me of when you get those best celeb mum polls and they are always won by some celeb who puts her kids all over magazines. IMO the best celeb mums are the ones where I forget they are mums and couldn't tell you the first thing about their kids.
FLOSSY77 wrote:
daddyoh wrote:you can kisscut stickers using a cricut or a silhouette, which is the more popular option for sticker makers. she'd mentioned in one of her vlogs, where she mentions starting up her planner again, that she was thinking of getting one. now whether she gets one and lies and says she's been thinking of it for years, w'll have to see.
She also said she dreamed of having her own planner line. :roll: I think that's what all this is really leading up to. Gardenhoe has me curious. I have been wanting a Cricut.
I got one and I wish I hadn't. I don't scrapbook and I found my needs re: making cards and stickers were not as extensive as I imagined. That will teach me to get sucked into the advertising.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

snapchat

I can't get over the amount of fat this people eat

the party. ( people can now wear shoes inside???)

pinksims
Learner
Learner

Post by pinksims »

LOL what a shock, Jen lies repeatedly about her eating habits. Not really that surprised seeing as she works out every single day, yet never seems to slim down, always remaining on the chunky side. I'm not saying she's fat, but without the amount of exercise she does she definitely would be. Just like Don and his man boobies.

Again this is another instance where Jen lies unnecessarily. You love your food, so what? Just admit you don't eat healthily and enjoy your fatty foods. Don't lie and say you've cut out sugar, dairy, etc. and is the IBS thing complete nonsense as well? Because anyone with IBS could never eat all that rich meat Don cooks.

Jen needs to think of another word for these 'parties' because parties they ain't. :lol:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Can we have please have PrettyNeatWaterVesselLikeJen or just WaterVesselLikeJen for the next thread title, it cracks me up that she uses such flowery language for the most basic things

Btw, the person who said Google image "water vessel" :tu:
RETIRED MODERATOR

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”