YAY! ;)

aivilo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoella

Post by aivilo »

Although I don't care much for her in 2015 (I think her video quality has decreased significantly) I love going back and watching her 2013 videos. She has much more personality and zeal in those and just seems to be happier.

Stompgal_87
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Zoella

Post by Stompgal_87 »

Although I've heard of Zoella for quite a while and I didn’t think much of her to begin with because I thought she'd come across as over-popular, I subscribed to her channel last year and have found her to be bubbly and amusing so I'm glad I gave her a chance. I particularly enjoy her haul videos such as the autumn homeware haul that she uploaded today and her Primark haul video from last year where her Pugs kept getting in the way. I also enjoyed her 90s toy video she did with her brother Joe, the video where her boyfriend Alfie bought her clothes and her MoreZoella vlog where her Jelly and Gelato range was launched. I also have Zoella's Soak Opera shower gel, Hand on Heart hand sanitiser gel and Sugar Dip bath salts (my parents keep them at their house because they’ve got a bath and I’ve only got a shower in my flat).

Return to “V-Z”