ForeverThoAskMeSomething - Part 92

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
wifemommachef
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverThoAskMeSomething - Part 92

Post by wifemommachef »

Hahahah yeah that's definitely not our speshul snowflake Kai.. Callie2u, you the real MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flutterby23
Debater
Debater

Post by Flutterby23 »

Totally off topic, but Tiffany's baby is errrr, well...lets just say, not attractive

wifemommachef
Learner
Learner

Post by wifemommachef »

Flutterby23 wrote:Totally off topic, but Tiffany's baby is errrr, well...lets just say, not attractive

She is the Michelin man in baby form. A ginger Michelin baby if you will.

Flutterby23
Debater
Debater

Post by Flutterby23 »

wifemommachef wrote:
Flutterby23 wrote:Totally off topic, but Tiffany's baby is errrr, well...lets just say, not attractive

lol!!!!!! Yes!!! And she always looks like she's scowling

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

She was getting pretty dull even before this dramatic hiatus. Not to mention pathetic, she's 25 years old and still refers to herself as a "girl". It's pretty sad that the only reason she's MIA is not to be better for her daughter, but because her past and present stupidity is keeping her from getting thecks.

Guess what, Kaka, you're nasty, useless and smelly, so even if you weren't the biggest internet joke, nobody wants your stank ass. You've nothing to offer anyjuan. Do something with your life.

It baffles me that Lisa failed her so miserably, she didn't even teach her how to cook, clean, sew or anything remotely domestic. She obviously expects to be a stay at home daughter/wife/mother "forever" and yet she knows nothing about keeping house, cooking, organization, canning, painting, planning, repairing, nothing. What a useless piece of shit she is, and now she's boring.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

septemberist wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah the Mega Pro 2 is coming out - we all know how hard she bitchfaced last year when she didn't get the Mega palette right away. Then she got it from Amazon and it was broken and she kept it anyway even though everyone was telling her there could be shards of glass in it :rofl:
is there a video of this? i don't think i saw it
It was mainly her arguing with people over Instagram. She did do a tutorial using it after she got it and people were still telling her she should send it back if the mirror was broken, but the things were so limited that they had none left to send her a new one, so she kept it instead of getting her money back. She had to have it THAT BADLY and you never see her using the damn thing lmao

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

LiddlePallid wrote:
septemberist wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah the Mega Pro 2 is coming out - we all know how hard she bitchfaced last year when she didn't get the Mega palette right away. Then she got it from Amazon and it was broken and she kept it anyway even though everyone was telling her there could be shards of glass in it :rofl:
is there a video of this? i don't think i saw it
It was mainly her arguing with people over Instagram. She did do a tutorial using it after she got it and people were still telling her she should send it back if the mirror was broken, but the things were so limited that they had none left to send her a new one, so she kept it instead of getting her money back. She had to have it THAT BADLY and you never see her using the damn thing lmao

She buys so much shit she could open a store (not saying anyone would want to buy from her). I mean, i know the other YT ladies have a lot but they are making videos; reviewing products.

Come back to us Kween!!!!

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Stupid Kai was so determined to score her limmided edishun pallid she went and got on antidepressants when she didn't get one on launch day.

This nut job has done so many ludicrous things. I would miss her if she truly went social media silent.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

wickedknotty wrote:I would miss her if she truly went social media silent.
isn't that kind of where we are at this point? we can't tell which IG accounts are real/fake because kai's stupidity is eerily similar to some of the PLs making fake accounts and actually starting to act like her. PLs that ARE doing that are making me think that kai is getting to their head - and just to clarify, this doesn't refer to the "mirror" accounts.

she hasn't posted on YT in a week, and idk about her FB but it seems like that's priddy much dead too.

history will most likely repeat itself though - i expect her to break the silence by the end of september, if not sooner.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:She was getting pretty dull even before this dramatic hiatus. Not to mention pathetic, she's 25 years old and still refers to herself as a "girl". It's pretty sad that the only reason she's MIA is not to be better for her daughter, but because her past and present stupidity is keeping her from getting thecks.
I have to ask that I read a few days ago that someone reported her. I was just wondering what the story was behind this. I am out of the loop.

shutupnow

Post by shutupnow »

wifemommachef wrote:

You guys are err lets just say pretty pathetic. Really.. Calling BABY unattractive is that what yall do now :roll: :roll: I honestly think its good kailyn is gonna be "gone" lmao most of you need to take a break from gg. What if she really is gonna be done what would happen would you guys back off or what? (a real question)

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

oh, ffs. @shutupnow - do as your name suggests. i feel like you're saying this shit just to start meaningless drama between GGers, which is something you're priddy known for. your opinion is your opinion, but it is very much unwanted.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

shutupnow wrote:
wifemommachef wrote:

You guys are err lets just say pretty pathetic. Really.. Calling BABY unattractive is that what yall do now :roll: :roll: I honestly think its good kailyn is gonna be "gone" lmao most of you need to take a break from gg. What if she really is gonna be done what would happen would you guys back off or what? (a real question)
You know better than to go around insulting other posters. If you don't agree with what they have to say, either scroll past it or put them in the FOE box. Isn't that better than earning a warning for breaking the rules? Because that's exactly what you just did for yourself. Speaking of breaks from GG, if all you're going to do is insult people and needlessly antagonize, you're going to end up getting a break by being permanently banned. I thought you had learned your lesson the first time you were banned. If you'll recall, you were given a second chance WITH prejudice, even after you were caught with multiple accounts and even after you were banned for insulting other posters and generally trolling the hell out of these forums. The mods were outvoted and you were given a second chance by the Admins, trust me, they will not be so kind again. It seems you have not yet learned your lesson so as the mod assigned to "keeping an eye on you", I suggest you straighten up and knock it off. If I have to call you on the carpet again for any reason whatsoever, you're getting banned permanently.

This is your last warning
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

OoooohLikeJen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OoooohLikeJen »

Hi :)
Been reading over at the OrganizedJen board and happened to see this board for Kailyn.
I used to keep up with her shenanigans a few years ago at MakeupAlley, but had completely forgotten about her til i saw this board just now.

Funniest thing I remember about her (and this maybe old news here, I didn't read back thru everything) -- is that she used to be known as Rosebud SLAVE over at MUA. Cause she'd do her tutorials and whatever using that product......except she didn't realize it was called salve....she called it slave....everytime.
"Haiiii everyuan.....I think rosebud slave is the best lip balm ever".

Ohhhh Kailyn....never change, sweetie. Never change.
<3
ooooooooooooooooooh........

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

OoooohLikeJen wrote:Ohhhh Kailyn....never change, sweetie. Never change.
<3
luckily for you, she hasn't changed at all - she's still very much stuck in her old ways.

unluckily for guac.............well, she hasn't changed at all.

septemberist
Talker
Talker

Post by septemberist »

requested to follow kaka now she's got some followers but she delined me.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

tiramisuforyou wrote:
OoooohLikeJen wrote:Ohhhh Kailyn....never change, sweetie. Never change.
<3
luckily for you, she hasn't changed at all - she's still very much stuck in her old ways.

unluckily for guac.............well, she hasn't changed at all.
The only thing that has changed since her rosebud slave days is she now looks like a hamplanet with a circus tent wardrobe. She's grown, but not in the ways she thinks. "Few extra pounds" my sweet ass!

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

septemberist wrote:requested to follow kaka now she's got some followers but she delined me.
Don't do that. Don't request to follow any account of her's unless she publicly announces it. She now knows you're "one of those mean ladies" because how else would you know which account was hers?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's already got 54 followers wtf is she doing. The same thing over and over.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

found another acc
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”