Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Amynicole96
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard - Part 3

Post by Amynicole96 »

I know aspyn isn't Mormon, but she sure seems to have the mind set of one. She thinks that just wh cause others around her are getting married, that she should to. It doesn't really work that way lol. Also I feel like she has the mindset of not working, ever. It's very common in the Mormon culture to be a stay at home wife(mom eventually) and have your husband going to school. I live in Utah in a huge college town and most (I say more than the majority) either don't bother going to school and just work or have babies or they'll graduate but then never use their degree and end up staying home usually with a baby. It's pretty sad. So I understand what she's trying to do but those woman who do that are able to because their husbands are either going to school and working or graduated and working lol. You can't just play house and pretend with Parker only having one real job, which he quit, and not making his own money. Idk it's just strange to me how she's trying to go about this all its like she wants to be in the Mormon lifestyle but not actually believe in the religion and not be smart about it. Sorry for the long comment it's just frustrating to me because she's so oblivious to life and the challenges that they both will be facing.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

lesmis4 wrote:Okay so this might be inappropriate but a theory for why they are rushing the wedding just popped into my head. It's probably not accurate but I just thought I'd share. What if they lost their virginity to each other (probably this summer in the bahamas) and then one if not both of them started feeling super guilty about it because where they live premarital sex is frowned upon. I could see Aspyn deciding they should stop having sex until they are married. Parker, being the horny young man that he is, was like okay then let's get married soon! Hence the rushed engagement/marriage all so they could feel okay about having sex.

Haha I know I'm super weird for thinking of this, but it made me laugh and I can actually see it being a reality. :rofl:
I honestly believe that Aspyn is horny AF. She vas always been obsessed with having a boy's attention and I am sure that she and Parker regularly do sleep together. Anyway in the first vlogs Parker appeared in they would just hang out and now you can tell that they basically live at her mom's house.
But I think there is truth in what you're saying : you can tell that Parker's parents are more conservative than Aspyn's. I believe that he probably doesn't feel comfortable with the whole premarital sex thing (not that he doesn't enjoy it, but the whole pressure from Utah society) and their parents probably are the ones who encouraged the wedding. There is no way in hell their parents would agree with these two idiots getting married if they weren't having sex.
Aspyn being the delusional immature dumbass couldn't agree more with the whole thing : she gets to play house with Parker sooner than expected and gets the sex

nugget

Post by nugget »

am i the only one that thinks they're still virgins? what do you all think they're having sex? they just seem so innocent and childish, i can totally imagine them waiting 'till their wedding night. the fact that they won't even live together until then just makes it more likely to me that they want to "save" all that stuff for marriage.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

It's so obvious how much she is trying to emulate Amber Fillerup..google Amber Fillerup's wedding dress and you'll see how similar it is to that wedding dress disaster dress. I wonder if Amber notices how much she is trying to copy her. It's weird she wants a long sleeve wedding dress..she seems like she would prefer a strapless gown.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

She wants to be Amber so bad it hurts.

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

nugget wrote:am i the only one that thinks they're still virgins? what do you all think they're having sex? they just seem so innocent and childish, i can totally imagine them waiting 'till their wedding night. the fact that they won't even live together until then just makes it more likely to me that they want to "save" all that stuff for marriage.
I can see both sides. On the one hand I could see them being virgins because lots of young couples that get married young are virgins but at the same time the way she seems soooo codependent and clingy to him makes me think they may be having sex already because normally girls feel extra attached to the person they lose their virginity to. Also they travel so much and sleep in the same bed. Obviously you can sleep in the same bed and not be having sex but it just seems like they might be...

devin renee
Learner
Learner

Post by devin renee »

Even a year ago Parker knew that Aspyn is his sugar momma..guess he doesn't mind being her bitch
Last edited by devin renee on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

lesmis4 wrote:Okay so this might be inappropriate but a theory for why they are rushing the wedding just popped into my head. It's probably not accurate but I just thought I'd share. What if they lost their virginity to each other (probably this summer in the bahamas) and then one if not both of them started feeling super guilty about it because where they live premarital sex is frowned upon. I could see Aspyn deciding they should stop having sex until they are married. Parker, being the horny young man that he is, was like okay then let's get married soon! Hence the rushed engagement/marriage all so they could feel okay about having sex.

Haha I know I'm super weird for thinking of this, but it made me laugh and I can actually see it being a reality. :rofl:
I could see this happening. I feel like Aspyn set all of these rules for them (not living together until they're married, not changing the channel name until they're engaged, etc.) in an effort to get Parker to propose, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was one of her conditions. It's honestly so ridiculous

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

I can't wait to see their trainwreck of a wedding. Think they'll vlog it?

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

I guess they'll upload wedding video with cheesy music.
English is my 17th language.

ilovepeachjuice
Debater
Debater

Post by ilovepeachjuice »

idonteven wrote:I can't wait to see their trainwreck of a wedding. Think they'll vlog it?
There's money to be made in posting multiple videos to generate more views. I'm sure they'll vlog it, post a cheesy video with music, and also do a video with a slideshow of still pictures from it.

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

ilovepeachjuice wrote:
idonteven wrote:I can't wait to see their trainwreck of a wedding. Think they'll vlog it?
There's money to be made in posting multiple videos to generate more views. I'm sure they'll vlog it, post a cheesy video with music, and also do a video with a slideshow of still pictures from it.
*uses wedding as clickbait for videos for over an year* *doesn't vlog actual wedding* Her minions would probably have meltdowns.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Honestly I could see even her making a wedding vlog boring.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Just watch. They'll split the wedding into two different videos just to milk it for double the clicks. Then, if they get a professional video done, they'll post that one too.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

orangetasticgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by orangetasticgirl »

This is gonna sound so bad but I think I can say it cuz I'm LDS: if they had sex education in Utah, I feel like they definitely have no idea how sex actually works and how protection works, where to get birth control, etc. I mean, Aspyn took those iron tablets with her to Greece because "my mom says I need more iron so I just got this lol" and it's actually not a good idea to take that much iron without consulting a doctor, because if you have TOO much iron, it's bad (I forget exactly what happens but my mom warned me about it). So I can see her being like "I'm going to this random clinic to get birth control, idk how much I'm supposed to take, I think I only take it on the days we have sex, right? lol, whoops, I'm pregnant!!"

And I can lowkey see her talking about their first time in a vlog, too :? hopefully that'll be one of the things she decides is too private to share.

laserlipstick
Learner
Learner

Post by laserlipstick »

nugget wrote:am i the only one that thinks they're still virgins? what do you all think they're having sex? they just seem so innocent and childish, i can totally imagine them waiting 'till their wedding night. the fact that they won't even live together until then just makes it more likely to me that they want to "save" all that stuff for marriage.
There are a lot of vlogs where Aspyn is wearing a loose tank top in bed, and she pulls her tank up when Parker includes her in the frame. The thing is, I think she's comfortable enough around Parker to wear something like that (where her tits can easily slip out, or when she walks out of a dressing room in her underwear), which to me, says that they're sexually active. Also, they nap pretty frequently, which sounds silly, but I don't think they're /just/ napping?

Laury12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Laury12 »

Yes they are having sex. You can tell that by just seeing aspyn horny face

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

laserlipstick wrote:
There are a lot of vlogs where Aspyn is wearing a loose tank top in bed, and she pulls her tank up when Parker includes her in the frame. The thing is, I think she's comfortable enough around Parker to wear something like that (where her tits can easily slip out, or when she walks out of a dressing room in her underwear), which to me, says that they're sexually active. Also, they nap pretty frequently, which sounds silly, but I don't think they're /just/ napping?
For me personally I definitely didn't walk around with no bra/loose low cut shirts on with my fiancé until we had sex. I definitely think they're having sex for the reasons you said alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

laserlipstick wrote:
For me personally I definitely didn't walk around with no bra/loose low cut shirts on with my fiancé until we had sex. I definitely think they're having sex for the reasons you said alone.

Laury12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Laury12 »

Alyciamariem wrote:
laserlipstick wrote:

I know. Even when i was alredy active, i still couldn't be at all confortable Dressed with just a few clothes, i needed a little time for that. i Mean, She may be dumb and immature but she's not innocent

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”