Shaaanxo

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo

Post by Diorette »

It's funny how all gurus praise dry shampoo yet their roots look disgustingly greasy.

BDuB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BDuB »

lisa292 wrote:
notafan wrote:
lisa292 wrote:Wow her face looks so different in the new lighting.
The camera she uses is really high quality and they catch every blemish. She probably looks more true to what she looks like in real life than she did with a cheaper camera.
If it catches every blemish then why does her face look flawless now? We all know she has good skin but watching her newest video, her skin doesn't look real. I suppose it could be the lighting or a truck load of foundation.
wowowow! she looks super different, maybe its the angle or something but for someone thats so image aware, she does not look good.

rouge_volupte
Learner
Learner

Post by rouge_volupte »

Both shannon and hamish are such bogans. I always laugh when shannon mentions the word classy, because she is anything but.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Can she please just get her teeth fixed? She get get her boobs done, extensions and all of this make up but she can't get braces... Her teeth frustrate me so much.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Her crooked nose annoys me more than her crooked teeth haha

wutangforever
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wutangforever »

hello22 wrote:Her crooked nose annoys me more than her crooked teeth haha
Yes the nose!!!!

cherry_blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by cherry_blossom »

Something that really annoys me about her makeup application is that she always has blobs of white glue left on her lashes in the completed look. I mean, doesn't she notice this in her editing?? Her collab with Nikki reminds me of amarixe and missglamorazzi's style with the fake posing and forced smiles. She even used the same music I think. It's so unnatural and fake to me.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I just hate in general when gurus "collab" but don't even put their footage together. Really its just a suggestion to go watch someone else's video.

Grayditch
Talker
Talker

Post by Grayditch »

hello22 wrote:Her crooked nose annoys me more than her crooked teeth haha
What annoys me so much are her cheesy poses when she shows the makeup item she's going to use. So fake and " Iamsobeautifullookatme" with a little pouting , kind of poses.

- Moon of my life.
- My sun and stars.
<3

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

She asked on Facebook where to buy Liquid Latex in NZ After quite a bit of people posted links she kept putting. "That's not the right thing." "I'm talking about proper stores."
" Well I looked through 10 pages and found nothing that sold it online or gave info about stores where I live." (talking about the link) It wasn't anything crazy, but if you're going to complain, find the shit yourself!!!

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Geez.. All she has to do is type into Google "costume stores Aukland" and bam, she can go there and buy liquid latex

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

Lol looks like someone's been reading GG. She just tweeted this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

ruby_x wrote:Lol looks like someone's been reading GG. She just tweeted this
Well, she said she got the her breast augmentation because she lost weight and used to be more busty (which IMO it's not true), now she's going to say that she'll get a nose job but it used to look straight when she was a child :?
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

i have a feeling that if she gets a nose job it will look fake as hell, I mean, everything about her is fake.

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

I think it's mean that some people are complaining about her teeth and nose. Her teeth aren't even that bad, not everyone was born with a perfect white smile. As for her nose, again she can't help that and it could be way worse. Sometimes I think people who get nose jobs end up looking worse than before because their new noses don't fit their face.
No doubt she will end up getting one though. It might fit her new fake personality more than her current nose.

And idn why but I just find Shannon and Hamish's relationship weird, but maybe it just comes off that way on camera.

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Things like her nose being crooked can be fixed with makeup - if she had the slightest clue what she was doing. Considering she wears a tonne of makeup on a daily basis, contouring her nose and evening it out would be easy and she wouldn't have to get surgery.

Can't believe now crazy she went on Twitter haha.

If you do read this Shan, please stop being so fake/start being yourself and stop pretending to be classy because we know you aren't, and also.. Hamish is a big creep and you deserve someone nicer

laniexx

Post by laniexx »

Pets can head butt sideways? :o . Anyway, she needs to stop making excuses for everything, you want your nose done because you don't like it. It's not even that bad, it already looks fake. A real 'makeup artist' or 'guru' knows how to contour a crooked nose straight. What is she teaching her minions... Also, I hate her little chuckle she does after she says something. She's so pathetic. I do like her latest green smokey eye though. Minus the inner corners, a bit too much for my liking.

ItsLaura
Debater
Debater

Post by ItsLaura »

Does anyone know what breed her dog is? I see people ask all the time but she never answers.

laniexx

Post by laniexx »

ItsLaura wrote:Does anyone know what breed her dog is? I see people ask all the time but she never answers.
Maltese x Bichon but i'm not 100% sure.

Return to “Shaaanxo”