Shaaanxo

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Shaaanxo

Post by biatchyhoney »

swirlmydanish wrote:that half pic of her at the end of her videos is really creepy :/ shes giving the fakest smile
LOL yes it's awful why the hell did she decide to use that? Her eyes are SO vacant and her smile is so fake it just makes her look like a psychopath.

jane1234567
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jane1234567 »

It's funny listening to Shannon trying to justify all the stuff she bought in her latest hoard fest. That was insane... Surely she has something else to put her money towards that is more useful. She spent soooo much I'd feel so bad if I already owned the amount of stuff she owned

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

Did anyone watch her green smokey eyes grwm video? She seemed to talk about a lot of things that are mentioned here, like why she looks to the left in her videos and about the eyelash glue, maybe people comment that a lot but maybe she's been reading here especially after her nose was discussed them she tweeted about a nose job!?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

jane1234567 wrote:It's funny listening to Shannon trying to justify all the stuff she bought in her latest hoard fest. That was insane... Surely she has something else to put her money towards that is more useful. She spent soooo much I'd feel so bad if I already owned the amount of stuff she owned
I don't even want to know how much she spent on that haul.. products and shipping.. I'll probably cry finding out she probably spent like 3 of my paychecks..

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I'm surpised she is only 21 she looks at least 25-30.

youtubebeauts
Debater
Debater

Post by youtubebeauts »

I don't really mind her, she does some good videos and updates quite alot. She got a Louis Vuitton bag but that doesn't mean shes fake or its so typical. Whenever i treat myself and buy something nice it makes me feel good and makes me happy. She does have her flaws but i think some things people over exaggerate about.

PinaColada
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PinaColada »

really love shannon. she is genuine, doesnt do sponsored videos much and is really dedicated to what she does.

only thing is she might upload TOO much...

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

classy 21st vlog......

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

she looks SO unnaturally top heavy here

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I liked her vlog.. honestly she's a typical teenager turning 21.. she's not going to go to for champagne and caviar in a limo lmao. I'm sure most 21st birthdays are similar.. family during the day and clubbing at night. When I turn 21, it'll pretty much be the same thing. It made her more relate-able, looked like a normal teenager doing normal things for her birthday.
I feel like some people will find the smallest thing to complain about in her vlog though.. just for the sake of complaining about something

Grayditch
Talker
Talker

Post by Grayditch »

biatchyhoney wrote:she looks SO unnaturally top heavy here

Her and Karissa ( saturdaynightsalrite) look really really top heavy after their boob job , it doesn't look good at ALL imo ...

- Moon of my life.
- My sun and stars.
<3

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

Lol, and this is the girl who claimed that her boobjob was to 'even' out her figure and be in proportion to her 'big' butt..what a load of crap.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

wow.. yea.. very top heavy. not a good look. and where's her 'big butt'??

damselinthisdress
Lurker
Lurker

Post by damselinthisdress »

letmetellyou wrote:

LOOL, WHOEVER SAID "TOP HEAVY" IS JEALOUS AS HELL! I SUGGEST YOU LOOK UP THE LIEKS OF COCO AUSTIN,SOPHIE DEE, MARISKA FRUSCHIO,CRISTINA HENDRICK,ETC AND THE WOMEN OF A FB GROUP CALLED "CURVY SEXY ROSES" AND OTEHR TUMBLRS DEDICATED TO THIS TYPE OF FIGURE
HER BREASTS LOOK FINE YOU FLATJEALOUS HAGS, YOURE MAD U CANT FILL OUT A B CUP, LET ALONE A G CUP!!! JEALOUS HAGS HATE ON ANYTHING THAT IS FEMININE!
THATS WH U HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER HATING ON WHAT U WISH U HAD
U HAGS AND UR FLAT ASS PREPUBECENT BODIES!

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

She has a flat ass and skinny legs. I don't know what needs to be balanced out.

Jemima
Talker
Talker

Post by Jemima »

damselinthisdress wrote:
letmetellyou wrote:

LOOL, WHOEVER SAID "TOP HEAVY" IS JEALOUS AS HELL! I SUGGEST YOU LOOK UP THE LIEKS OF COCO AUSTIN,SOPHIE DEE, MARISKA FRUSCHIO,CRISTINA HENDRICK,ETC AND THE WOMEN OF A FB GROUP CALLED "CURVY SEXY ROSES" AND OTEHR TUMBLRS DEDICATED TO THIS TYPE OF FIGURE
HER BREASTS LOOK FINE YOU FLATJEALOUS HAGS, YOURE MAD U CANT FILL OUT A B CUP, LET ALONE A G CUP!!! JEALOUS HAGS HATE ON ANYTHING THAT IS FEMININE!
Haha you need to chill out! And not all of us are jealous of her boobs, if I wanted huge ones I would go and get a pair myself.

People like you complain how we hate on Shan then you write a post like this hating on us....which makes you just as bad you idiot. I never write rude comments on Shannon's videos or Instagram, if I say anything bad its on this forum where at least I can voice my opinion without getting attacked.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

damselinthisdress wrote:
Wait.. are you actually kidding?

biolumenate
Talker
Talker

Post by biolumenate »

been lurking for awhile here..

is it just me, or does it looks like her boobs are overflowing in that bra? (if you look close) not trying to be creepy just happened to notice.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

biolumenate wrote:been lurking for awhile here..

is it just me, or does it looks like her boobs are overflowing in that bra? (if you look close) not trying to be creepy just happened to notice.
She needs to be resized or loosen the band.

Return to “Shaaanxo”