Sam Schuerman Part 57~ Where the lump? Or Scamming again?

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 57~ Where the lump? Or Scamming agai

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

sorrynotsorry01 wrote:
Mrs. Realistic wrote:I'm sure her friends at dinner really enjoyed Sam yanking out her drool covered Invisalign at the dinner table and plopping them down right next to her plate.
Shut up. She didn't! Ew.
She's done it many times in front of waiters and guests. She did it in front of guests at a nicer restaurant recently. She did it a a picnic with Summer. I think she even brushed her teeth & spit it out at the picnic where they were eating. She has no social skills or manners apparently.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

I hope these 2 these are ready for it.They will be deleting the wittle fingers off when they get bad review.Her buddy Melissa (melmphs)is getting bad reviews on her products.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

He's so in love ...

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

Schuerman gear? Sign me up for a shirt that says #Scammin with Sam's intro pic giving the thumbs up :lol: :rofl:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

B.Honest wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:I still can't believe Schuerman merchandise.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm DYING! I especially love how she said they've been "in meetings with their talent management".

Lmao!!!

Who the hell is going to buy anything related to the Shitshow???

Why would someone with zero talent need a talent manager ??? :rofl: :rofl:
Or should we count scamming and lying as a talent ??

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Second-hand embarrassment :oops: :oops: :oops:

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

merch only works if you don't buy your subscribers you bloated fuckwit.

and talent agency? :rofl: i don't think i've ever seen a more talentless pair. i'm not sure which other youtubers have merch, but the schuerman's will most definitely rip them off.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:My comment got deleted with lightening speed! Wasn't rude either.

That video has so many dislikes already. I looked at a couple videos from days ago and there's around 37-45 dislikes. This video is already at 207!

I feel embarrassed for Sam. Must be hard to be looking 45 at 30 and trying desperately to keep up with the younger prettier youtubers. I really think she needs to switch gears and cater to the 40+ crowd.

Last thing ... RetailMeNot must be desperate to PAY Sam to do a school video. Geez, aren't there like 20,000 younger youtubers?! Perhaps, the 20,000 other youtubers have standards and demand a certain pay. I think Sam takes any and every sponsorship.

Retailmenot is stupid to pay her because who doesn't know about that app or website already?!? LOL. I've had the app for a good while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Poor Lily Bug. Soon you'll have to wear mommy's shitty shirts. No more pink tutus & Frozen shirts for you Miss Lil! Welcome to the world of exploitation!

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Barbie888 wrote:Second-hand embarrassment :oops: :oops: :oops:
To make matters worse, the dress was wrinkled and her white bra straps were visible through the sheer netting on top- and they took an up close shot of the bra straps.

The nerdy glasses gave me second-hand embarrassment. Those glasses really allowed her marionette lines around her mouth to stand out.

I see she tried to be like Desi Perkins and the other ipsy girls look books with her overall idea and the way the words were floating across the screen, but it just fell short. I see she's even copying their claw finger nails. Surprised she hasn't tried to wear the thigh high lace up boots those girls always wear.

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

that style of dress is not suited to her body shape at all, especially that high neckline with her boobs :?

she'd obviously bought it a couple of sizes too big and cinched it to give the illusion of...something... because i doubt bra straps would show if it was the right size. it was quite loose across the shoulders. and yeah, wrinkled :lol:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:Second-hand embarrassment :oops: :oops: :oops:
To make matters worse, the dress was wrinkled and her white bra straps were visible through the sheer netting on top- and they took an up close shot of the bra straps.

The nerdy glasses gave me second-hand embarrassment. Those glasses really allowed her marionette lines around her mouth to stand out.

I see she tried to be like Desi Perkins and the other ipsy girls look books with her overall idea and the way the words were floating across the screen, but it just fell short. I see she's even copying their claw finger nails. Surprised she hasn't tried to wear the thigh high lace up boots those girls always wear.

I actually thought this dress was cute and one of the better outfits. I personally didn't care for the studded jeans as they make me think of 80's or 90's type cowgirl clothing.
But this dress was cute. I didn't notice the wrinkles cuz I wasn't paying much attention. I thought the over all video was poorly executed. Everything was moving too fast. And even if Sam were 22 I'd think the faux eyeglasses were dumb.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I watched a bunch of back to school videos just to see how far off base she is. Even farther than I thought! Everybody else is young. She's the ONLY older one I found. And she most definitely tried to copy what's out there. What a disaster.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

I don't think any of Sam's minions/subscribers are teens. Every time I've read comments or looked at her Facebook it's early thirties to middle aged women. What a dumbass. She doesn't even know her demographics. I think she genuinely wants to have a bunch of 15 year old watching her since that's her mental state.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

B.Honest wrote:I watched a bunch of back to school videos just to see how far off base she is. Even farther than I thought! Everybody else is young. She's the ONLY older one I found. And she most definitely tried to copy what's out there. What a disaster.
Watch Desi Perkins look book videos and you'll see who she copied. She copies almost identical the way the words were flashing on the screen.

sorrynotsorry01
Informer
Informer

Post by sorrynotsorry01 »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:
sorrynotsorry01 wrote:
Mrs. Realistic wrote:I'm sure her friends at dinner really enjoyed Sam yanking out her drool covered Invisalign at the dinner table and plopping them down right next to her plate.
Shut up. She didn't! Ew.
She's done it many times in front of waiters and guests. She did it in front of guests at a nicer restaurant recently. She did it a a picnic with Summer. I think she even brushed her teeth & spit it out at the picnic where they were eating. She has no social skills or manners apparently.
That's beyond disgusting. Rude. And unneeded. I always go to the bathroom before eating out simply to wash my hands...just imagine what is on those trays...she's not washing her hands. And we all know how unhygienic she is..,

lbecker2188
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lbecker2188 »

In her latest beauty video scam raves about her new favourite self tanner, stating it gives such good coverage and colour you don't even need to wear foundation!!!! Yes scam.... It's clearly doing wonders for your face.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

I'm behind on the vlogs, but the one titled "Filming my back to school video" where they’re mini golfing, Lindsay looks pregnant.

GGlongtimelurker
Talker
Talker

Post by GGlongtimelurker »

PerfectStar wrote:I'm behind on the vlogs, but the one titled "Filming my back to school video" where they’re mini golfing, Lindsay looks pregnant.
I thought the same thing!

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

I'm behind on the Shitshow. I can't believe Pig referred to himself as Daddy Pig in front of people he had just met, so classy. I'm sure that other couple paid for dinner so he had to pick one of the most expensive things on the menu, the giant prime rib. He disgusts me, he was still stuffing his fat face long after everyone else finished eating. And did someone comment about how Scam stays so thin when she's always stuffing her face? She's far from thin IMO, her ass and thighs look bigger in every video. Pretty soon she'll be putting her knees and ankles out of joint trying to show us the thigh gap.

As far as the back to school outfits, no, just no! I returned to school in NYC for another degree when I was in my 30s, if I had worn that crap I would have been a laughing stock. She's so out of touch with reality, not to mention fashion. I'm close to 60 and I dress much more stylish and current than Scam, she's a pitiful slob.

And merchandise? Oh please. It's shocking to me that there would be any interest but I'm sure some of the stans will fork over some cash, how sad.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”