Sam Schuerman Part 57~ Where the lump? Or Scamming again?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 57~ Where the lump? Or Scamming agai

Post by B.Honest »

Can't wait to see Lily and Phoenix do their Pampers Diapers review... Lol!

I watched a couple of those as well. Babies ... Not pre-schoolers.

Phoenix and Lily are BOTH far too old for diapers.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Has anybody else noticed how Scam is constantly saying "guys"? It's so annoying. I think she's copying Summer.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Ugh. He is ALWAYS digging in his pits!!!! It's constant. If he's not doing that he's scratching/picking at his head. Filthy.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Sam tweeted congrats to "my friend sprinkleofglitter". Do they know each other? Legit question. Not rhetorical.

Sam also tweeted about picking off Jay's scabs. And they're in the store, touching everything. :barf: They're the reason why I feel like decontaminating myself after shopping.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

PerfectStar wrote:I'm behind on the vlogs, but the one titled "Filming my back to school video" where they’re mini golfing, Lindsay looks pregnant.
Ooooo. I thought the same thing but just figured it was the outfit or my her gut was out of hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sam said she wanted a pig as a pet when she was younger. Well, she got her wish. She married one and now she has her very own pet ham.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

runningon wrote:Sam tweeted congrats to "my friend sprinkleofglitter". Do they know each other? Legit question. Not rhetorical.

Sam also tweeted about picking off Jay's scabs. And they're in the store, touching everything. :barf: They're the reason why I feel like decontaminating myself after shopping.
They used to be, but Sam can never keep up her end of a friendship.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

That's her "friend" yet she doesn't refer to her by her name ... Just her Twitter account. Stay classy Scam Schuerman...

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

I haven't checked out sprinkleofglitter in forever! Wow! I can't believe her and her husband separated...so sad. I'm sure it was 100% due to YouTube....these people become celebrities pretty much and just like celebrities their marriages crumble

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

runningon wrote:Sam tweeted congrats to "my friend sprinkleofglitter". Do they know each other? Legit question. Not rhetorical.

They did keep in contact for a while because I remember they sent each other beauty products and each did a video of what they received. As usual Sam messed up and sent Louise a whole load of cheap, nasty makeup while Louise had clearly spent a lot and put a lot of thought into what she sent to Sam. It was so embarrassing!

The video was called UK Box Swap with Sprinkle of Glitter.

I'm just clowning around....

emilystew
Learner
Learner

Post by emilystew »

poisonprincess21 wrote:

They did keep in contact for a while because I remember they sent each other beauty products and each did a video of what they received. As usual Sam messed up and sent Louise a whole load of cheap, nasty makeup while Louise had clearly spent a lot and put a lot of thought into what she sent to Sam. It was so embarrassing!

The video was called UK Box Swap with Sprinkle of Glitter.
Oh I remember that box swap video. I wonder why they never kept in touch after that?!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

B.Honest wrote:Has anybody else noticed how Scam is constantly saying "guys"? It's so annoying. I think she's copying Summer.

Yes!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Kristina85 wrote:I haven't checked out sprinkleofglitter in forever! Wow! I can't believe her and her husband separated...so sad. I'm sure it was 100% due to YouTube....these people become celebrities pretty much and just like celebrities their marriages crumble

Omg, what... That's GG news to me. I need to check her thread. She was so lucky to have Matt in the first place. I wonder if they went to couples therapy or if that's even a thing in England.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I don't pay much attention to Sprinkleofglitter anymore. Matt goes with her and Darcy on every vacation and I noticed them in the SJ Disney vlogs.
I feel bad for Darcy because she probably has no clue that her parents have broken up, and frankly Louise was lucky to get a guy like Matt.

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

i just watched that box swap and my god she is so dumb and irritating. how does she have legit fans?? she tries so hard to be cute and funny and just looks like a twat. it was embarrassing how she went on and on about how she has probably sent more to louise than louise had to her because of the postal mess, but she'd obviously sent less and shittier items.

her invisalign really changed the shape of her face. and not for the better. i don't know why her dentist didn't remove some teeth because her teeth are fucking huge! before they were all crowded together/overlapping so they sort of fit :lol:, but now her whole mouth area protrudes and really accentuates her lack of chin and mouth wrinkles :? i would not be happy with that result. but she's not paying for it, right? :roll:

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

runningon wrote:Sam also tweeted about picking off Jay's scabs. And they're in the store, touching everything. :barf: They're the reason why I feel like decontaminating myself after shopping.
Every time I watch this family:
[youtube][/youtube]

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:
B.Honest wrote:I watched a bunch of back to school videos just to see how far off base she is. Even farther than I thought! Everybody else is young. She's the ONLY older one I found. And she most definitely tried to copy what's out there. What a disaster.
Watch Desi Perkins look book videos and you'll see who she copied. She copies almost identical the way the words were flashing on the screen.
Desi and Chrisspy are Sam's idols she has even said it in vlogs. She said she watches Desi all the time then for sure the "coffin shape" nails arrive. Desi and Chrisspy use Ipsy style studios to film videos and professional photographer is shooting their films she can't compete with that. For years I wish she would be unique and create her own self and stop mimicking whoever the popular YT'er at
the time. It's fine to copy but you put your spin on it. This she lacks due to low confidence and self esteem

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Edie wrote:I don't pay much attention to Sprinkleofglitter anymore. Matt goes with her and Darcy on every vacation and I noticed them in the SJ Disney vlogs.
I feel bad for Darcy because she probably has no clue that her parents have broken up, and frankly Louise was lucky to get a guy like Matt.
Yep, and apparently it happened the middle of last year! She wrote about it in a blog post. Matt seemed sooooo sweet. But I was never really a huge fan of Louise. She seemed sweet but she was the biggest F-hag I've ever seen in my life. She hung out with all her gay guys wayyyyy more than her own husband, or at least it seemed. That annoyed me. I hope the best for Matt though.

Ok sorry moving back to Scam and her disgusting family....

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
tiphany wrote:I wouldn't pay for a bridge or temporary anything if my kids lost a tooth as a toddler unless it was impacting their bite or something.

Complete waste of money in my opinion.
If they don't do something with the gap, from a premature tooth loss, the other teeth will move into the area and crowd the adult tooth coming down, resulting in crooked teethe. Which she already is prone to genetically. My son prematurely lost a toothe and they put a bridge type apparatus to keep the other teethe from shifting into the space. It is not about vanity, it really would be for healthy alignment. Just my 2 cents, which is decreasing in value by the second. Lol
hellyeah wrote:
B.Honest wrote:
GGANON wrote:These people are gross. Sam allows Phoenix to have an ant at the table in a bowl during dinner. Image
Scam asked what the ants name is ... Norman's response "ummm.... Little Ant".

How creative.

Oh gosh. I thought the exact same thing. I mean he coulda said Fred FFS. Anything is better than what the thing actually is. He had done that in the past. Any time Jay and her ask the kids what the name is of something, they name it what it is. Or Lily says "Elsa". Shoot me. I am so sick of them shoving Elsa in her face. Neither kid has an imagination.

And why did they buy BS stickers for her bday? Sam couldn't steer them in a more appropriate direction? Although, BS does sound 5 when she speaks so maybe the kids weren't too far off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I would think a "spacer" would be needed to keep it open for the adult tooth to move in. When dentists pull a baby tooth earlier than the adult tooth is ready they put in a spacer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LoveMyTwoGirls
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveMyTwoGirls »

puccamom wrote:
luvmysnugs1 wrote:
tiphany wrote:I wouldn't pay for a bridge or temporary anything if my kids lost a tooth as a toddler unless it was impacting their bite or something.

Complete waste of money in my opinion.
If they don't do something with the gap, from a premature tooth loss, the other teeth will move into the area and crowd the adult tooth coming down, resulting in crooked teethe. Which she already is prone to genetically. My son prematurely lost a toothe and they put a bridge type apparatus to keep the other teethe from shifting into the space. It is not about vanity, it really would be for healthy alignment. Just my 2 cents, which is decreasing in value by the second. Lol
hellyeah wrote:
B.Honest wrote:
GGANON wrote:These people are gross. Sam allows Phoenix to have an ant at the table in a bowl during dinner. Image
Scam asked what the ants name is ... Norman's response "ummm.... Little Ant".

How creative.

Oh gosh. I thought the exact same thing. I mean he coulda said Fred FFS. Anything is better than what the thing actually is. He had done that in the past. Any time Jay and her ask the kids what the name is of something, they name it what it is. Or Lily says "Elsa". Shoot me. I am so sick of them shoving Elsa in her face. Neither kid has an imagination.

And why did they buy BS stickers for her bday? Sam couldn't steer them in a more appropriate direction? Although, BS does sound 5 when she speaks so maybe the kids weren't too far off.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I would think a "spacer" would be needed to keep it open for the adult tooth to move in. When dentists pull a baby tooth earlier than the adult tooth is ready they put in a spacer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My oldest had 2 spacers. She cracked 2 molars from grinding her teeth. They were the first ones that came in and she doesn't have the strongest teeth to begin with. They put metal spacers in, said they would be in for 4-6 years but got taken out less than a year after they were put in because the molars came in. I don't know what they would do for a front tooth though.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”