OldStickyFingers (Young, Wild & Polished) - Part 3

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldStickyFingers (Young, Wild & Polished) - Part 3

Post by youtubeisfun »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:Since when do mothers buy their kids gifts for Mother's Day?? I have never heard of that before!!

Does anyone on here get gifts from mom on Mother's Day??
I do.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Spenderr wrote:
Bchbunnie4 wrote:Is it just me, or does her mouth always look like my grannies mouth when she forgets to put her teeth back in???
Omg YASSS!!! I have mentioned this before, her orifice is rather offputting. Just unattractive and quesy.
This isn't cool. Let's keep it about her behavior and not what she looks like. She can't change that.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

youtubeisfun wrote:
Bchbunnie4 wrote:Since when do mothers buy their kids gifts for Mother's Day?? I have never heard of that before!!

I do.
Really? I seriously would never imagine getting a gift from my mother on Mothers Day. That just seems so strange to me. That would be like me expecting my son to give me a gift on his birthday, because that whole giving birth to him thing! :tu:

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

youtubeisfun wrote:
Spenderr wrote:
Bchbunnie4 wrote:Is it just me, or does her mouth always look like my grannies mouth when she forgets to put her teeth back in???
Omg YASSS!!! I have mentioned this before, her orifice is rather offputting. Just unattractive and quesy.
This isn't cool. Let's keep it about her behavior and not what she looks like. She can't change that.
Didn't she get veneers to fix the gap that she had between her teeth? Her teeth look too small now. So technically it's something she tried to fix and messed up...just sayin.

lemmiwinks
Learner
Learner

Post by lemmiwinks »

Technicalities :misch: :misch: :misch: :misch:

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
youtubeisfun wrote:
Spenderr wrote:
Didn't she get veneers to fix the gap that she had between her teeth? Her teeth look too small now. So technically it's something she tried to fix and messed up...just sayin.
Yup she did bebeh, she got veneers but which kind and what surgeries involved still has my head thinking. I am still trying to figure it out. The oral history lesson she gave us didn't make a whole lotta sense and she purposely left out prudent information- understandable. Camel Tits had terrible teeth PRIOR to having the dickens shaved outta em, she had more gaps than a catchers mitt.

YouTubeIsFun we're not being anywhere near as mean as the atrocities seen daily here on GG, why checkout Forever Kailyn and knock yourself out, you'll come back thinking we're saints teehee. Her oral cavity doesn't jazz us is all, no biggie.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

lemmiwinks wrote:Technicalities :misch: :misch: :misch: :misch:

It's always about the technicalities!! :tu:

chattycathy01
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy01 »

With all this money she "pretends" to have its kind of funny that she's pressed about making $50 don't you think? If it were me and I was ballin like Nicole with a lake house and $500 a week spendatures on makeup I think I'd just give it to a friend rather than going thru the trouble of selling it to someone I didn't know and having to deal with shipping and whatnots....
Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

chattycathy01 wrote:With all this money she "pretends" to have its kind of funny that she's pressed about making $50 don't you think? If it were me and I was ballin like Nicole with a lake house and $500 a week spendatures on makeup I think I'd just give it to a friend rather than going thru the trouble of selling it to someone I didn't know and having to deal with shipping and whatnots....
Just a thought

Maybe she needs to cover some court costs! :tu:

Blossom
Talker
Talker

Post by Blossom »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
youtubeisfun wrote:

I do.
Really? I seriously would never imagine getting a gift from my mother on Mothers Day. That just seems so strange to me. That would be like me expecting my son to give me a gift on his birthday, because that whole giving birth to him thing! :tu:
It's Mother's Day so they are acknowledging me as the mother of their grandchildren. It is not usually extravagent like what YWP alledgedly got, usually flowers.

It's a little different than your son giving you a gift on his birthday, IMO.
Last edited by Blossom on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

chattycathy01 wrote:With all this money she "pretends" to have its kind of funny that she's pressed about making $50 don't you think? If it were me and I was ballin like Nicole with a lake house and $500 a week spendatures on makeup I think I'd just give it to a friend rather than going thru the trouble of selling it to someone I didn't know and having to deal with shipping and whatnots....
Just a thought Image

This^^^ BINGO! I thought the very same, Camel Tits needs dosh STAT.

melac
Talker
Talker

Post by melac »

Just a thought
Every time I see her trying to sell her stuff on IG I'm always tempted to tell her she should be donating it to women's shelters.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Blossom wrote:
It's Mother's Day so they are acknowledging me as the mother of their grandchildren. It is not usually extravagent like what YWP alledgedly got, usually flowers.

I'm not trying to say it's a bad thing, it just seems odd to me, that's all.

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

You should Melac, oh but then she'd give you the spiel on how she already donated to women's shelters lol.

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

melac wrote:
Just a thought
Every time I see her trying to sell her stuff on IG I'm always tempted to tell her she should be donating it to women's shelters.

They probably have rules against receiving stolen merchandise!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bchbunnie4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bchbunnie4 »

Spenderr wrote:You should Melac, oh but then she'd give you the spiel on how she already donated to women's shelters lol.

Restitution and court enforced community service are not considered "donations"!!!

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Bchbunnie4 wrote:
melac wrote:
Just a thought

They probably have rules against receiving stolen merchandise!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Bahahahahahahahaha you funny bugger Image Image Image

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Blossom wrote:
Bchbunnie4 wrote:
youtubeisfun wrote:Since when do mothers buy their kids gifts for Mother's Day?? I have never heard of that before!!

I do.

Exactly. My mom gives a gift to my sister in law too and gets my brother something for Father's Day because he's a father. I don't even have children but since that's been out of my control my mom wants me to feel special on that day too. I am a mom to three very beautiful cats lol!!

Kateycatastrophe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kateycatastrophe »

So I just read the court dockets, and holy crap she only lives an hour away from me!
Thinking I might go to her court hearing :D

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^ They have rules about taking in used and/or stolen makeup :tu: :rofl:

Also- she is so into selling it on snapchat/instagram to help pay her bills to go to the beach by HERSELF. Without her husband who has illustration deadlines- she sounds like she doesn't even care that her family isn't with her at all times. She just holes herself up in that room all day and snaps to strangers. W.T.F. :roll: :?

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”