MsGoldGirl Part 3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MsGoldGirl Part 3

Post by Yetta »

Well, Stumpy inherited money, that is why he "retired". His parents also bought their house for them.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lovebug312 »

I will say I don't like Michael. He is definitely not my cup of tea.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Mine either. He is very controlling.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I couldn’t imagine being married to him. My father was former military and he didn’t treat my mother
that way. All our money was given to our money for day to day decisions. People would ask him if he
had enough money to do something (even though he knew he did) he would say let me ask my wife.
He made her the Queen of everything.

I see Michael as a controlling person. I can’t stand that.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think when Stumpy retired it started driving Marnie crazy. It is hard when someone retires and you are
forced to live a new normal. Stumpy just seems to be right underfoot all the time. Marnie went from
running the house alone most of the time to having Stumpy telling her what to do all day. Neither of
them seem to have real friends. Stumpy plays golf alone. Marnie only has friends, as she calls them,
during football season.

Why doesn’t Michael volunteer his services for the less fortunate? They are much needed.
Instead he sits at home. Critiquing Marnie’s appearance.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

How the hell did I miss that he retired?! I’ve definitely fallen behind, but I didn’t know I was that behind.

These people have never seemed the type to genuinely do anything to help less fortunate people so I don’t see him volunteering. That’s beneath his short little ass.

They’re what the Weeds theme song is about.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohhey...... you have missed some but we will get you up to speed as soon as we can. His branch of the law
firm that he was in closed. Rather than open up a practice with some attorneys he liked or open up his own
practice, he did nothing. We think that he put it out for awhile that he was available but nobody seemed to
want him in their practice. From what I remember and I could be wrong because I gossip about many YTERS
in many places, was that he had something to do with the housing market for a big company that was tied into
banking. When it went bust and then when they got the houses back too they had no use for that branch. I
could very much be wrong and have him mixed up. Marnie won’t tell the truth.

He now manages Ms.Goldgirl and financial management. That is what I was told is on his LinkedIn page.

Definitely what the Weeds song is about.

AuntieAging
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AuntieAging »

It's funny how she put the most unflattering picture of Angie from HotNFlashy as her thumbnail in the "met Nicole Kidman" video, i hope Angie knows better than to befriend this nasty Trumpster diving family

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

Is Marnie going down the sausage lips route? I’ll stay tuned to see if that happens.

UptownElegance
Learner
Learner

Post by UptownElegance »

ohhey01 wrote:Is Marnie going down the sausage lips route? I’ll stay tuned to see if that happens.
Her lips look so ugly, uglier than usual and I don't understand how that idiot doesn't see it. If anything she should just be trying to fill out that part of her lip that is uneven but instead she just makes it look even worse. She's such a schmuck in every sense of the word. Just like with her newest thumbnail, she'll do anything and everything just to get people to give her a view even if it means making a complete ass out of herself for all of her neighbors to see. She's just so desperate, sickening.

AuntieAging
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AuntieAging »

She overdid the lip filler, and i'm surprised she has botox in her forehead, she's still verging on shar pei territory there. That weight loss did a number on her looks, but not in a good way. And she's obsessed with her kids and their football, why she would want to go clean up those nasty future college date rapists locker rooms is beyond me.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her cheeks don’t look normal to me either. I don’t think her eyes look quite right. Maybe those things will
settle down. Her lips look like they are in a even more noticeable permanent scowl now. I would have asked
to have my snarl made more even.
However, I didn’t have my first time with this practioner in my living room with Mikey looking on and giving
his opinion. I think she went back a second time to her office.
She didn’t pay for the treatments, so you get what you pay for
I wouldn’t use that lady as a practioner.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

How do you like the fact that she won San Antonio Blogger of the Year?
The only time she blogs is for a big Nordstrom Ad.
She hasn’t blogged in a few months.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

It's not fair to the people who are actual bloggers, and don't have people on the internet begging people to go vote for them.

ohhey01
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhey01 »

I’d like to know who she was up against for blogger of the year. And yeah, most of her blogs this year were connected to Nordstrom and imo that should disqualify her just because I’m petty when it comes to her. okay, I just looked and there were 4 nominees.

AuntieAging
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AuntieAging »

Yet another Nordstrom collab :roll: Some of those boots are gawdawful on her oddly unshapely, stumpy, thick legs, especially the lace up ones. She could be Katniss's grandmother or something.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven’t looked yet. You know Stumpy likes boots. I can’t wait to see these.
I wonder if she will keep these or if these are just to show and then she will
take them back. If you notice, Marnie gets a lot of clothing and takes back
almost all of it. She does pretty good on her Nordstrom links though, I think.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yeah, you rarely see her in these clothes/shoes/boots she buys. She wears that awful open toed booties all of the time, that is pretty much it

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wish one of the dogs would chew up those gross open toed booties that she wears all the time.
She should at least buy something different. I hate the way her toes hang out of the booties and
she keeps the same color for several weeks on her toenails. You can also see when it starts chipping.
If she likes that style, keep up the pedicure. She thinks those booties go with everything. They don’t.

AuntieAging
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AuntieAging »

Wouldn't you know it, she had on a pair of those open toed shoes again in her latest vlog. I bet she has smelly, nasty toes. Come to think of it, Michael does look like the little Lamisil monster. She called him "swarthy" but i think she meant to say "smarmy". I noticed her little future college date-rapist son has the same smarmy smirk on his face. I bet people in the audience were rolling their eyes so hard :roll: :roll: :roll: at her acceptance speech, of course she had to mention Michael being an attorney. Fashion blogger of the year?? Please. :roll:

Return to “MsGoldGirl”