Americas Next Top Model

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Americas Next Top Model

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I heard rumors that Romeo quit the competition and won't be in the next episode?? I was googling Chantelle to find her instagram and there were other links talking about Romeo leaving the competition for some reason (it was posted on the 9th I think??). Idk if it's true but I'll be kinda bummed, he wasn't my favorite but I liked his look.

Right now I'm rooting for Lenox and Will though. Kari's makeover was horrible, the hair looks so fake and yellow.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by da_precious1 »

I was reading the description of next week's episode and it said something about someone leaving for breaking the rules. Maybe that's about Romeo?

ETA: Description says this "one model breaks a major house rule during a night of partying". I know when you break rules you usually get kicked out but I don't see what could make Romeo quit or get kicked out. Unless he punched someone while everyone else was partying. I guess we'll see.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Maybe he cut the head off of a small animal for his witchy stuffs.

hearts&flowers
Debater
Debater

Post by hearts&flowers »

Ugh, why do I keep watching this show? I feel like I'm watching The Real World or something. I mean, I know it's not the most credible modeling show, but can it be about the modeling? And I am quite annoyed by the homophobia displayed by some members of the cast. I'm surprised Tyra let that on the show...then, again, maybe I'm not. And Marijana with her "I'm dating Denzel"- oh, does your boyfriend know that? So annoyed with this cycle, but I'll probably still watch though lol.

Sefij
Informer
Informer

Post by Sefij »

^I agree with you about Mirjana. I mean, did she forget that the show will eventually air and her family and boyfriend will be able to see what she was up to in the house?

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

I'm glad Romeo left. Half the stuff he said was true, but I couldn't take his better-than-you attitude. Just because it's a competition doesn't mean you have to be a dick the whole time. I'm all for bitchy rants in confession but he was too much...

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

She was way too hard on Lenox. It's not that Lenox didn't care or thought it was funny and "hehe cute", she felt awkward and humiliated. She did try! Tyra probably doesn't understand Lenox's personality type because Tyra is so loud and damn obnoxious. Not everyone is like you, Tyra. Just because you don't understand her does not mean that she doesn't care or doesn't deserve to be there. I hope she rocks next weeks shoot.

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

Yeah I agree. It seemed like Tyra was more mad that Lennox walked away from her, like how DARE she walk away from me, than the fact that Lennox was just shy. If the contestants aren't all about pleasing Tyra and fawning over her Tyra doesn't care. Lennox was bad but not a 1 bad, at least I don't think so.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

^ I agree, I thought she was too hard on her. It bothers me sometimes that it seems like Tyra forgets that they're literally just starting out, I'm sure Tyra went through the same awkward and shy stuff at first, but she acts like "no I was perfect from the moment I came out of the womb and I am the ultimate model praise me".

Denzel's fuckin beard wig thing whatever has got to go. It looks so obviously fake and stupid oh my lord.

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Tyra really pissed me off with giving Lenox a 1...like seriously? I get that she was pissed that she walked away from her, but that was just ridiculous. And then only giving her 5 frames :x Obviously she can take a good photo because she did well in the other shots, so that was just dumb. I like Will as well, and Mirjana is growing on me, I didn't really like her at first, but she's not that bad.

CoralCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoralCat »

I love all the makeovers, I love Matt, Will and Lenox, I don't like Chantelle, Kari/however you spell it and the Mirjiarno however you spell her name too.
wow there's so many sponsors this year it seems? like every second scene is a product placement

da_precious1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by da_precious1 »

I can't stand Denzel and Mirjana, I would hate to be in the same house as them lol. Based on the preview for next week I'm expecting Denzel to have said something stupid about Will being gay. I won't know the actual context until next week, but even Adam said it was an ignorant comment.

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

I am loving Shei! Her makeover is killer.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Okay I've only just watched the first five minutes of the latest episode online so I may come back to edit this later but I just wanted to say...OH MY GOD FUCK YOU TYRA THIS GIRL'S DAD DIED IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR DAMN CASTING WEEK AND YOU WERE A CUNT TO HER JUST BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T KISS THE FUCKING GROUND YOU WALK ON LIKE YOU'VE COME TO EXPECT, YOU FUCKING RABID NARCISSIST BITCH.

Wowza. Needed to get that one off my chest there. Lol.

lost my dad at a young age, you can probably tell...

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0222 »

Ew. Kieth is gross. Not only is he homophobic but he is sexist. The way he kept comparing William to woman as if being a woman is degrading. And not only that but he referred to him as a "female". He said something like, "If he wants to talk like a man, we can talk but if he wants to keep acting like a female blah blah." I fucking hate men who refer to men as men but refer to women as females. Ugh! Go home with your stupid beard rash!

(I think I'm getting their names right...)

saysomething
Lurker
Lurker

Post by saysomething »

That was actually Denzel. Keith was who Denzel was talking to that said his mom is a lesbian and he has gay friends and never wants to be labeled as a homophobe.
I agree Denzel is ignorant as hell on so many levels.
Mirijana was bothering me so much, I don't know if maybe she is getting a bad edit but she was so annoying.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Ugh, Denzel. :barf:

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

Denzel is such a shit. Ugh. And Mirjana is super annoying. She acts so immature.

But still loving Will and Lenox! Hope they make it far.

logicalnonsense
Informer
Informer

Post by logicalnonsense »

Ugh...fricken Denzel and Mirijana...I just can't stand them. I feel like they don't take the competition seriously enough and people who do
(Ben, Matthew) keep getting sent home before them

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Matthew got sent home? Noooo he was my favorite (and the only guy I was actually attracted to, lol)

Return to “Reality TV”