fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RockStarUterusLikeJen Part 76

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Snobbitch wrote:
fiercelyprivate wrote:I feel like in her 20s, Jen definitely was playing up the coy, innocent school girl persona. She would never have shown herself to GET a pearl necklace joke :roll: But that was in her 20s. She seems to be trying on a new persona now. One that's worldly, looks at the camera and gives a knowing smile after delivering a pearl necklace line.
But there's knowing what it is and actually receiving one. ;)
I still think their relationship is pretty vanilla (not that there's anything wrong with that). It's been a LONG time since I read 50 Shades so maybe there is a reference in there? Sounds like something Christian would say :roll:
I think Don is a closeted gay so that tells you how much I think of their sex life :lol: I just think she's trying to act more "wordly" now that she's pregnant :roll: I can't imagine the old Jen talking about her vaginal mucus and sticking her finger up to check for her cervix position.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I agree, FP. She used to try and act prim and proper about certain things, or at least clueless. Now she's a mature woman having a baby. She can joke about vibrators and assert her right to insert anything she likes. :lol:

I actually sense that this is the more real Jen. 20s Jen was a Stepford wife. (With a major anti-cleaning-and-cooking defect, but still.) 30s Jen is letting her goofy boyish side shine through. I bet she is entertaining when the filter is off and the swears start flying.

She definitely got it. She started talking out the side of her mouth like, "Ooooh, stuff just got real dirty on my lifestyle channel." (7:50ish)

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Yeah, went to the time stamp and yeah, she did got it :lol:

haterade
Learner
Learner

Post by haterade »

Im not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but with the recent Ashley Madison hack I was kind of curious if some YouTube husbands had been caught..

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

I hope Jen continues to include dirty jokes, even if via a description card, and totally inappropriate content . It's really all we have to laugh at anymore. :lol:

I think just Sam, of Sam & Nia fame, has been caught.

haterade
Learner
Learner

Post by haterade »

Noelle wrote:
we need some investigators

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Noelle wrote:I hope Jen continues to include dirty jokes, even if via a description card, and totally inappopriate content . It's really all we have to laugh at anymore. Image

I think just Sam, of Sam & Nia fame, has been caught.
Was he actually caught or did he just confess for the attention?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

He was caught and it made the news, so he later decided to address it by claiming that the big G has totally forgiven him already. Oh, and Nia. But mostly God. I'm sure he was partly glad they caught him so that more people would watch the confession. These two would probably do and say anything for press. Literally anything.

Actually, I wonder if he leaked the info to the news in the first place. :scratch: Wife looked like she couldn't care less.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I don't watch those two, but based on what you read here, I bet they leaked it to stop the hate from the fake miscarriage. Cuz, adultery is SO much better ;) They seem to subscribe to the principle of even negative publicity is good publicity.

I'm also inclined to believe that Don is just as boring as Jen in bed. Wonder if he has tummy touching issues too? :rofl:

I like unfiltered Jen. A lot. But unfiltered Jen talking about sex and sexual things is :o

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Why the hell is the internet allowing Sam and Nia to stay famous? People realize that the only reason that certain people remain in the public eye is because the press allows them to. If the Kardashian's weren't on an entertainment news channel they would have slowly faded away by now. Sam and Nia getting press gives them a larger fan base of delusional people who think that God has some how managed to come into contact with them or something.

All be it my father once dated a woman whose ex-husband told her that God wanted them to be swingers so that's what they did... :?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

I feel like the timing is too suspicious. The day after Josh Duggar confesses the Sam guy also confesses in a similar sounding confession? If these people are low enough to lie and manipulate a pregnancy/miscarriage then I put nothing past them.

Anyways back to Jen. She sucks and Don looked like an elderly lady in the date night picture.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Thanks for the Suzanne recap Noelle. I tried to read it. I then started humming Rainbow Connection wich led me to think about the new Muppet show and all interest was lost.
The lovers, the dreamers and Jen.. with her pearl neklace. :rofl:
I've had too much caffeine. I vote pearl necklace.

Sam and Nia have lost some subscribers but I don't think this will hurt them. God forgave him and we are evil if we don't. :roll: I think they will be even more obnoxious now. Maybe they can double date with Anna and Josh Dugger. I think he has an open schedule now.

Fs,it was leaked on twitter. No one wanted to believe it. But then the news reported on it. Everyone came over to comments on yt to call him out. It was nasty. By the end of the day he made the video. They have representatives that told him too.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Sometimes I try to picture Don with a younger better looking hairstyle. He has that Senator leggo, I fuck my secretary hair. It ages him.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Sometimes I try to picture Don with a younger better looking hairstyle. He has that Senator leggo, I fuck my secretary hair. It ages him.
I

SenatorLego!! :rofl:

He let himself go . In that old pic he looked ok. Now he's a chubby middle aged woman lookalike. Cue Suzanne. Lol
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”